Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *~{Shiny Penny}~* Tie-dye nocts!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@yzabet, no worries! I'll go add your link and banner to my page now. :)
@yzabet, no worries! I'll go add your link and banner to my page now. :)
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Tierce

Chthonic are sitting on two eggs, heads up. Wasted are on another two, and tomorrow I'll be putting Disruption together.
@Tierce

Chthonic are sitting on two eggs, heads up. Wasted are on another two, and tomorrow I'll be putting Disruption together.
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet Thanks for letting me know! Please amend my Disruption ping to Smoke Spiral.
@yzabet Thanks for letting me know! Please amend my Disruption ping to Smoke Spiral.
28s0dn9.png
@tierce

Done and done. C:
@tierce

Done and done. C:
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@tierce

Wasted have hatched two eggs! The kids are up front for perusal. C:
@tierce

Wasted have hatched two eggs! The kids are up front for perusal. C:
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet They're gorgeous! Sadly, the timing isn't cooperating with me, I have 20+ hatchlings to sell and I need the space. Please keep me on the ping list.
@yzabet They're gorgeous! Sadly, the timing isn't cooperating with me, I have 20+ hatchlings to sell and I need the space. Please keep me on the ping list.
28s0dn9.png
@tierce

I know the feeling. Good luck to you! I'll keep you up. Did you still want to be pinged for the other two upcoming pairs or hold off until the next clutch?
@tierce

I know the feeling. Good luck to you! I'll keep you up. Did you still want to be pinged for the other two upcoming pairs or hold off until the next clutch?
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet I'll wait until the next clutch, thanks for the consideration! ^_^
@yzabet I'll wait until the next clutch, thanks for the consideration! ^_^
28s0dn9.png
@tierce

No problem!

@setmenuplus

Hey! I just put the obsidian ivory pair on a net if you were still interested in a hatching. They're due the 29th.
@tierce

No problem!

@setmenuplus

Hey! I just put the obsidian ivory pair on a net if you were still interested in a hatching. They're due the 29th.
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
^
^
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16