Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Breeding cards! OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
xnaxx4.png

- WELCOME -

315ewr4.png

Welcome, my dudes! This is my latest and greatest enterprise; meager though it may be I hope you find something you like. I'm relatively new to this sort of thing so bear with me while we get organized.

Slots are going to be limited for now but that's likely to change once we gain some momentum.

At the moment, services are limited to breeding cards. Low hanging fruit, I know, but making breeding cards for my hatchery is what started all this off.

I am subscribed, no need to ping me!

- RULES -

qq8rx1.png
  • Be nice! It's important
  • First come first serve! If I fill up before getting to you I will put you on the pinglist. This will ensure a spot for you once one is freed up. If you change your mind please let me know so I can take you off!
  • Currently one slot can contain a maximum of five cards. Be patient with me.
  • I will take gems at a 1:1000 ratio, mostly for ease of translation. Mixed payments are fine, just let me know!
  • Payment! I prefer payment upon delivery. It helps me keep track of who's got what. I can accommodate installments, just PM about it so we can get the details.
  • If I've gotten it wrong, let me know within 24 hours. I will do my best to fix it!
  • Time management at home is a bit of a cluster and so the shop must change some things. To wit: Expect deliveries no later than a week after your slot is posted up. If I have all slots full, you'll be on the waitlist until I've made those deliveries and can properly commit my time to doing a great job for you!

All caps title removed by @JCStitches
xnaxx4.png

- WELCOME -

315ewr4.png

Welcome, my dudes! This is my latest and greatest enterprise; meager though it may be I hope you find something you like. I'm relatively new to this sort of thing so bear with me while we get organized.

Slots are going to be limited for now but that's likely to change once we gain some momentum.

At the moment, services are limited to breeding cards. Low hanging fruit, I know, but making breeding cards for my hatchery is what started all this off.

I am subscribed, no need to ping me!

- RULES -

qq8rx1.png
  • Be nice! It's important
  • First come first serve! If I fill up before getting to you I will put you on the pinglist. This will ensure a spot for you once one is freed up. If you change your mind please let me know so I can take you off!
  • Currently one slot can contain a maximum of five cards. Be patient with me.
  • I will take gems at a 1:1000 ratio, mostly for ease of translation. Mixed payments are fine, just let me know!
  • Payment! I prefer payment upon delivery. It helps me keep track of who's got what. I can accommodate installments, just PM about it so we can get the details.
  • If I've gotten it wrong, let me know within 24 hours. I will do my best to fix it!
  • Time management at home is a bit of a cluster and so the shop must change some things. To wit: Expect deliveries no later than a week after your slot is posted up. If I have all slots full, you'll be on the waitlist until I've made those deliveries and can properly commit my time to doing a great job for you!

All caps title removed by @JCStitches
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
xnaxx4.png

- SLOTS-

qq8rx1.png
I almost submitted this as sluts. That's not right. :/
Your cards will be delivered within seven days of getting a slot!
  1. Tox (10/19)
  2. Torchii (10/19)

- WAITLIST-

qq8rx1.png
I don't have a hard and fast due date for you, my dudes! This is the backlog (I don't think of you that way, I promise!) until I clear some committed spaces. We move up sequentially.

xnaxx4.png

- SLOTS-

qq8rx1.png
I almost submitted this as sluts. That's not right. :/
Your cards will be delivered within seven days of getting a slot!
  1. Tox (10/19)
  2. Torchii (10/19)

- WAITLIST-

qq8rx1.png
I don't have a hard and fast due date for you, my dudes! This is the backlog (I don't think of you that way, I promise!) until I clear some committed spaces. We move up sequentially.

347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
xnaxx4.png

- EXAMPLES-

315ewr4.png
Here they are, here they are! The reason I did this!

- THE STANDARD- 25kt -

rmr8qu.jpg

- options -
  • Hatchling previews: One stationary bab comes with this layout. +5kt for loop of up to 4, +1kt per additional hatchling over 4.
  • Pair name comes with this layout. +2kt to add individual names.

qq8rx1.png

- THE BANNER- 30kt -

4lsfer.png

- options -
  • Pair name or individual names. Afraid this one cannot do both.
  • Hatchling preview or ranges/genes.
  • If you choose a preview, one stationary bab comes with. It is +5kt for loop of up to 4, +1kt per additional hatchling over 4.
  • Not recommended for long ranged pairs, though I will try to accommodate if you insist.

qq8rx1.png

- TALL ORDER - 15kt -

4kij6b.png

- options -

• For the column lover out there. I gotchu, man!
  • Pair names or individual names.
  • I can put percentages for genes and species on this guy.
  • Hatchling preview: 1 kid standard. +5kt for loop of up to 4, +1kt per additional hatchling over 4.

qq8rx1.png

- TINY BUT MIGHTY - 10kt -

30c7iow.png

- options -
  • For the minimalist. No offense, but the generator does this way uglier than it needs to be!
  • Mom and Pop only!

qq8rx1.png
xnaxx4.png

- EXAMPLES-

315ewr4.png
Here they are, here they are! The reason I did this!

- THE STANDARD- 25kt -

rmr8qu.jpg

- options -
  • Hatchling previews: One stationary bab comes with this layout. +5kt for loop of up to 4, +1kt per additional hatchling over 4.
  • Pair name comes with this layout. +2kt to add individual names.

qq8rx1.png

- THE BANNER- 30kt -

4lsfer.png

- options -
  • Pair name or individual names. Afraid this one cannot do both.
  • Hatchling preview or ranges/genes.
  • If you choose a preview, one stationary bab comes with. It is +5kt for loop of up to 4, +1kt per additional hatchling over 4.
  • Not recommended for long ranged pairs, though I will try to accommodate if you insist.

qq8rx1.png

- TALL ORDER - 15kt -

4kij6b.png

- options -

• For the column lover out there. I gotchu, man!
  • Pair names or individual names.
  • I can put percentages for genes and species on this guy.
  • Hatchling preview: 1 kid standard. +5kt for loop of up to 4, +1kt per additional hatchling over 4.

qq8rx1.png

- TINY BUT MIGHTY - 10kt -

30c7iow.png

- options -
  • For the minimalist. No offense, but the generator does this way uglier than it needs to be!
  • Mom and Pop only!

qq8rx1.png
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
xnaxx4.png

- ORDER FORMS -
See anything you like? Yeah you did. Now you gotta contact me so I know what those things are so I can make them for you!

Please use ye olde form below for both our sakes!
Quote:
How many cards/portraits did you need:
What format would you like those in:
Which dragons are you featuring (profile links please! go to the 'generate code' button and copypaste that bbcode string)

Pair names, individual names, and are either going on the card:
Did you want them with their apparel or showing off their genes:
Hatchling preview options (no bab, one bab, more babs?)
What themes/colors/moods are we going for (be as descriptive as you need and I will do my best!):
xnaxx4.png

- ORDER FORMS -
See anything you like? Yeah you did. Now you gotta contact me so I know what those things are so I can make them for you!

Please use ye olde form below for both our sakes!
Quote:
How many cards/portraits did you need:
What format would you like those in:
Which dragons are you featuring (profile links please! go to the 'generate code' button and copypaste that bbcode string)

Pair names, individual names, and are either going on the card:
Did you want them with their apparel or showing off their genes:
Hatchling preview options (no bab, one bab, more babs?)
What themes/colors/moods are we going for (be as descriptive as you need and I will do my best!):
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
[center][IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/xnaxx4.png[/IMG][/center] [center]-----| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2279035#post_2279035]info[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2279035#post_29430651]slots[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2279035#post_29430659]examples[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2279035#post_29430662]order forms[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2279035#post_29430665]pinglists[/url] |-----[/center] [center][size=7][font=secret code regular]- PINGLISTS AND AFFILIATES -[/font][/size][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2487416][img]https://sketch.io/render/sk-14ee929c6dbbd940cd9702b9fbaf8a94.jpeg[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2493395/1#post_2493395][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b206/f/2018/214/9/1/kodaic_shop_signtest_by_kodaic-dciz78y.png[/img][/url] [quote name="General Pinglist"] If you'd like to be updated as styles are added or subtracted this is for you! Maybe I'll learn how to do other cool things and I can tell you about them! @australotte [/quote]
xnaxx4.png

- PINGLISTS AND AFFILIATES -

sk-14ee929c6dbbd940cd9702b9fbaf8a94.jpeg

kodaic_shop_signtest_by_kodaic-dciz78y.png

General Pinglist wrote:

If you'd like to be updated as styles are added or subtracted this is for you! Maybe I'll learn how to do other cool things and I can tell you about them!

@australotte
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet How many cards/portraits did you need: 1 What format would you like those in: THE STANDARD Which dragons are you featuring (profile links please!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35916158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359162/35916158_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35903713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359038/35903713_350.png[/img] [/url] Pair names, individual names, and are either going on the card: Agitha and Chrom are their names, and i'd like it on the card Did you want them with their apparel or showing off their genes: show off genes Hatchling preview options (no bab, one bab, more babs?): more babs (if i can, i'd like to pick them out) What themes/colors/moods are we going for (be as descriptive as you need and I will do my best!): grey, bleak, dreary mood (i know that they're babies at the moment, but i'm very attached to them already heh)
@yzabet
How many cards/portraits did you need: 1
What format would you like those in: THE STANDARD
Which dragons are you featuring (profile links please!)

35916158_350.png

35903713_350.png

Pair names, individual names, and are either going on the card: Agitha and Chrom are their names, and i'd like it on the card
Did you want them with their apparel or showing off their genes: show off genes
Hatchling preview options (no bab, one bab, more babs?): more babs (if i can, i'd like to pick them out)
What themes/colors/moods are we going for (be as descriptive as you need and I will do my best!): grey, bleak, dreary mood

(i know that they're babies at the moment, but i'm very attached to them already heh)
tumblr_inline_pp74qf2zXj1w7qref_1280.gifBiloba Guildtumblr_inline_pp74qlGyRY1w7qref_1280.gif
@MinervaTheDragon - Welcome, and thank you for choosing my shop!

Absolutely you can pick your future darlings. You can copy the image addresses to me in a PM and I'll get cracking.
@MinervaTheDragon - Welcome, and thank you for choosing my shop!

Absolutely you can pick your future darlings. You can copy the image addresses to me in a PM and I'll get cracking.
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet

I wanted to ask a few questions if that's alright. ^^'

First off, would you accept gems instead of treasure?

Second, do you have a limit to how many pairs you'd be willing to do for one person? Cause, I have a lot of pairs. My friends and I have put together a hatchery, so I've been putting together lots of new pairs as well as having a lot of older ones. >.>

Lastly, and least important, if I chose to have ones set up with 'pair names', are you against making up random names for pairs? Because I'm just awful at that, lol.
@yzabet

I wanted to ask a few questions if that's alright. ^^'

First off, would you accept gems instead of treasure?

Second, do you have a limit to how many pairs you'd be willing to do for one person? Cause, I have a lot of pairs. My friends and I have put together a hatchery, so I've been putting together lots of new pairs as well as having a lot of older ones. >.>

Lastly, and least important, if I chose to have ones set up with 'pair names', are you against making up random names for pairs? Because I'm just awful at that, lol.
9nUpn1o.png8wyboWq.pngWcnnpqk.png
@SamanthaLea

Absolutely! Thanks for stopping in and asking. Inevitably there will be things I've forgotten or haven't even considered.

I will accept gems! I like 1:100 for ease of translation.

I will be pleased to do as many as you'd like, bearing in mind that the more pairs there are, the longer they'll take. For now, let's say one slot is a maximum batch of five. This will change as I get settled in, I'm sure.

And I don't mind in the least! If there's any lore or bio info you'd like me to take into consideration, you can post it on the order form or PM me.
@SamanthaLea

Absolutely! Thanks for stopping in and asking. Inevitably there will be things I've forgotten or haven't even considered.

I will accept gems! I like 1:100 for ease of translation.

I will be pleased to do as many as you'd like, bearing in mind that the more pairs there are, the longer they'll take. For now, let's say one slot is a maximum batch of five. This will change as I get settled in, I'm sure.

And I don't mind in the least! If there's any lore or bio info you'd like me to take into consideration, you can post it on the order form or PM me.
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet

I'm assuming that's 1:1000 for the ratio? Haha. So, if I did the standard cards, 20 gems instead of 20,000 treasure?

Well, after doing a quick count in my lair, I currently have 25 pairs, plus one who is away in a shadow nest for a specific request, so at least 26. >.> BUT I am totally happy working with sets if that is easier for you. I just really like the style of your cards.

So, if it comes down to gems... in the end, for the standard cards with a four hatchling loop for 26 pairs would be 650 gems?

Edit: Actually, just saw that you could have the pair name and the individual names for the standard? I like that option, so... 702?

Thank you! I only ask because I have one pair that I've specifically chosen a pair name for, and I'm like, semi-OCD about it, so I'd want them all to have pair names because of it. XD

If all of this sound fine to you, then I'd love to set up my first slot. ^^
@yzabet

I'm assuming that's 1:1000 for the ratio? Haha. So, if I did the standard cards, 20 gems instead of 20,000 treasure?

Well, after doing a quick count in my lair, I currently have 25 pairs, plus one who is away in a shadow nest for a specific request, so at least 26. >.> BUT I am totally happy working with sets if that is easier for you. I just really like the style of your cards.

So, if it comes down to gems... in the end, for the standard cards with a four hatchling loop for 26 pairs would be 650 gems?

Edit: Actually, just saw that you could have the pair name and the individual names for the standard? I like that option, so... 702?

Thank you! I only ask because I have one pair that I've specifically chosen a pair name for, and I'm like, semi-OCD about it, so I'd want them all to have pair names because of it. XD

If all of this sound fine to you, then I'd love to set up my first slot. ^^
9nUpn1o.png8wyboWq.pngWcnnpqk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16