Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *~{Shiny Penny}~* Tie-dye nocts!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@yzabet
Ugh that boy is utterly gorgeous! Can you put me down for the siamese too? Preferably the darker terts.
@yzabet
Ugh that boy is utterly gorgeous! Can you put me down for the siamese too? Preferably the darker terts.
@Murcenary

Sure can!
@Murcenary

Sure can!
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@kyrin18 @wychwing @Gathouria @MaplesHaiku @Limey @Cornsnoot

I have children for your approval! My lovely desert pair gave no pinstripes, but all three kiddos are v v pretty. C:
@kyrin18 @wychwing @Gathouria @MaplesHaiku @Limey @Cornsnoot

I have children for your approval! My lovely desert pair gave no pinstripes, but all three kiddos are v v pretty. C:
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet

May I please be put on the pinglist for kitter kats? Thank you!
@yzabet

May I please be put on the pinglist for kitter kats? Thank you!
naRq7qn.png
@Kaidareth

absolutely!
@Kaidareth

absolutely!
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet
May I go on a general pinglist, please?
@yzabet
May I go on a general pinglist, please?
•• Hades/Theo •• He/Him ••
Art Shop
@VuvuDoll

somewhat belatedly, but absolutely! welcome aboard. C:
@VuvuDoll

somewhat belatedly, but absolutely! welcome aboard. C:
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@Deathstalker @Pastelpaint @Cormag @Meilkor @Doomy @CroneOfDragons @xSourGrapesx @GlobalMaleficium @CopperSkulls @Kaidareth@VuvuDoll @johnnytrash @Elven0artist0 @SkeleGiraffe @Spectr @Sebriniel33

I have a bunch of siamese kids up front! All boys, isn't that funny? I'm trying an imp/noct pair out with a wider primary and tert range. This is a bit of a test run. I think my goal is to ultimately have pairs for every species, depending on popularity. Shame I didn't get any imp kittens this time, but there's always more opportunity!

Also may experiment with jaguar as a primary, as an "exotic crossbreed" sort of thing. Like a savannah cat or something. Feel free to throw some feedback my way!
@Deathstalker @Pastelpaint @Cormag @Meilkor @Doomy @CroneOfDragons @xSourGrapesx @GlobalMaleficium @CopperSkulls @Kaidareth@VuvuDoll @johnnytrash @Elven0artist0 @SkeleGiraffe @Spectr @Sebriniel33

I have a bunch of siamese kids up front! All boys, isn't that funny? I'm trying an imp/noct pair out with a wider primary and tert range. This is a bit of a test run. I think my goal is to ultimately have pairs for every species, depending on popularity. Shame I didn't get any imp kittens this time, but there's always more opportunity!

Also may experiment with jaguar as a primary, as an "exotic crossbreed" sort of thing. Like a savannah cat or something. Feel free to throw some feedback my way!
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet Yaay! May I nab the coatl? <33 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45753811] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457539/45753811_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: Checking out the jaguar, and hmm! I'm not sure if I like it or not. I wouldn't mind it, though! And I would DEFINITELY support you making a hatchery or something with different cat-themed pairs... ;) ;)
@yzabet Yaay! May I nab the coatl? <33

45753811_350.png

Edit: Checking out the jaguar, and hmm! I'm not sure if I like it or not. I wouldn't mind it, though!

And I would DEFINITELY support you making a hatchery or something with different cat-themed pairs... ;) ;)
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker

CR sent~
@Deathstalker

CR sent~
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16