Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | XYX G1 w/ matching eyes +2 XYZ
1 2 3 4 5
-
-
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
-
-
-
-
@PingPongCat @ribbonz @FallenRibbons @Heart @Alize @ObsidianMage @MaybeHuman
@JasperDragons @surfingpikachu @Cyabella @take2thesky @nienna33 @jennycatmystique @DeadBattery

Realized that I never actually pinged you all! I'm auctioning the XYX and Ivory/Carribean here, and I'll probably be auctioning a few more from my mass hatch later on. If anyone would like pings for future auctions of those other G1s, let me know.
If you were already on a G1 pinglst and this is your second ping to this thread, my apologies!
@PingPongCat @ribbonz @FallenRibbons @Heart @Alize @ObsidianMage @MaybeHuman
@JasperDragons @surfingpikachu @Cyabella @take2thesky @nienna33 @jennycatmystique @DeadBattery

Realized that I never actually pinged you all! I'm auctioning the XYX and Ivory/Carribean here, and I'll probably be auctioning a few more from my mass hatch later on. If anyone would like pings for future auctions of those other G1s, let me know.
If you were already on a G1 pinglst and this is your second ping to this thread, my apologies!
@Dragonfruiteen omg the brown dragon is gorgeous, and I lowkey hate brown. Lemme see what I can find to get her :3 when's the last day?
@Dragonfruiteen omg the brown dragon is gorgeous, and I lowkey hate brown. Lemme see what I can find to get her :3 when's the last day?
@surfingpikachu
November 10th, would you like a LDP? I'll be pinging everyone who asked for one as soon as I get online that day.
@surfingpikachu
November 10th, would you like a LDP? I'll be pinging everyone who asked for one as soon as I get online that day.
@Dragonfruiteen Please ping me for the other g1 auctions, especially that arcane dragon with the fire tert.
@Dragonfruiteen Please ping me for the other g1 auctions, especially that arcane dragon with the fire tert.
Y02PS6v.png
@Alize
Ah, I actually accepted an offer on the Arcane girl and she's found a home. However I will certainly let you know for the others, there are several gems!
@Alize
Ah, I actually accepted an offer on the Arcane girl and she's found a home. However I will certainly let you know for the others, there are several gems!
-
-
-
-
1 2 3 4 5