Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A/T] Old dergs, 6,7 IDs, G1s, etc...
1 2 3 4 5
@Brindlefur @Leannaa

After rollover, I will send the CR if there are no other bids. :D
@Brindlefur @Leannaa

After rollover, I will send the CR if there are no other bids. :D
Pixel Shop--->igby_pc_by_rivenmist-d7xuoq0.pngDragon Dress up Shop --->ceto_mirror_by_rivenmist-d7y40kj.png
@rivenmist

Thanks for the update!
@rivenmist

Thanks for the update!
wb_brindlefur.png
Friendly bump ^-^
Friendly bump ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@BeingOfNature Just a heads up! If no one else bids, I'll send the derg over to you after rollover. :]
@BeingOfNature Just a heads up! If no one else bids, I'll send the derg over to you after rollover. :]
Pixel Shop--->igby_pc_by_rivenmist-d7xuoq0.pngDragon Dress up Shop --->ceto_mirror_by_rivenmist-d7y40kj.png
@rivenmist cool! thank you!
@rivenmist cool! thank you!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
bump
bump
@Gorwen If no one else bids on Princess, I'll send you a CR after rollover! <3
@Gorwen If no one else bids on Princess, I'll send you a CR after rollover! <3
bump
bump
@SaintlyDemon You are!? :O
@SaintlyDemon You are!? :O
@SaintlyDemon ??? I'm not sure what you are getting at?
@SaintlyDemon ??? I'm not sure what you are getting at?
1 2 3 4 5