Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | shop - heavy wip
Rosekitten's Art

please do not post

it will take me a bit to set up but I finally decided to take the plunge and get back into art

what better way to go about this process then a shop. I will not be opening slots right away as I want some sample work to post first so people know what to expect. please have some patience with me as I have been out of practice for over 7 years now.

Hello you can call me Rose, I go by Rosekitten on several platforms but a lot of folks just know me as Rose. I am a mother of 2 and currently need to dip into a long forgotten passion and see what I can make of it.

general rules and guidelines

Upfront payment is preferred. If you're uncomfortable with that, I'm also fine with being paid once you "ok" the sketch. I am, however, not willing to do payments after the art is finished.

If you are paying via paypal, please PM me your paypal information.

Please don't consistently ask for updates. Have patience.

Don't ask me to draw anything against flight rising's ToS

Navi bar

Intro | Prices & Payment | Slots & Waitlist | Completed Work | Pinglist
Rosekitten's Art

please do not post

it will take me a bit to set up but I finally decided to take the plunge and get back into art

what better way to go about this process then a shop. I will not be opening slots right away as I want some sample work to post first so people know what to expect. please have some patience with me as I have been out of practice for over 7 years now.

Hello you can call me Rose, I go by Rosekitten on several platforms but a lot of folks just know me as Rose. I am a mother of 2 and currently need to dip into a long forgotten passion and see what I can make of it.

general rules and guidelines

Upfront payment is preferred. If you're uncomfortable with that, I'm also fine with being paid once you "ok" the sketch. I am, however, not willing to do payments after the art is finished.

If you are paying via paypal, please PM me your paypal information.

Please don't consistently ask for updates. Have patience.

Don't ask me to draw anything against flight rising's ToS

Navi bar

Intro | Prices & Payment | Slots & Waitlist | Completed Work | Pinglist
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
Prices & Payments
Prices & Payments
What would you
attempt