Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bee's pwyw art shop | open | animation!
1 2
Thank you!

username: Roro
commission type: Couple
character/dragon: Rennare (link to Imgur Album) as a young child, with his mother Faliir ( I will add written reference for her in a moment, likely in the Ren Album, as she doesn't have an image at present.)
As a pointer though, as a child Ren would not have his burn scars. And the pair were poorer than poor, if it helps for clothing. Basically scraps and second hand tunics
action description: I was hoping for a loving mother and child scene between the two, Faliir comforting Ren, or making him laugh.

payment:Can do a mix of the base 900k Treasure, 900 Gems, and perhaps a 10$ in USD? I'm getting this for a friend for her birthday, so I'm willing to pay more for a more refined piece if needed!
Thank you!

username: Roro
commission type: Couple
character/dragon: Rennare (link to Imgur Album) as a young child, with his mother Faliir ( I will add written reference for her in a moment, likely in the Ren Album, as she doesn't have an image at present.)
As a pointer though, as a child Ren would not have his burn scars. And the pair were poorer than poor, if it helps for clothing. Basically scraps and second hand tunics
action description: I was hoping for a loving mother and child scene between the two, Faliir comforting Ren, or making him laugh.

payment:Can do a mix of the base 900k Treasure, 900 Gems, and perhaps a 10$ in USD? I'm getting this for a friend for her birthday, so I'm willing to pay more for a more refined piece if needed!
rossignol.gif
:0 Next time your fullbody slot is empty i'd love to order a piece from you. Also, do you have any reference images for how you draw FR dragons? Any you good with? any you struggle a bit more with?
:0 Next time your fullbody slot is empty i'd love to order a piece from you. Also, do you have any reference images for how you draw FR dragons? Any you good with? any you struggle a bit more with?
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
Could you please add me to a ping list for when you have slots open?

Sorry for the ping, it's a habit for me.
Could you please add me to a ping list for when you have slots open?

Sorry for the ping, it's a habit for me.
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@Hyasynthetic he's cute, I'm gonna draw him shy! send a pm with half payment and I'll get started on him @Roro hmmm that's fine, when you send me the half payment, can you tell me when her birthday is? Gotta make sure I don't miss it <__<;;;;; @Mustielsen Like, I'm okay with the prospect of drawing dragons, cause I like to think I'm pretty good at copying what I see, just not, all that experienced, so it'd take a bit longer to pose correctly and polish off and make look good. See the following wips as my near only experience for proof of this statement. (I've also drawn faes and tundras as sketch doodles but i can't find those images 'n';;;) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/190583908704714753/608209045773484035/unknown.png[/img] i asked to see some users favourite dragons in dragon share to gain experience by gifting them art of their favourties.... life took me and I never did get a chance to complete this [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/190583908704714753/522774548781727744/fr_l_-_luc.png[/img] this is from 2018 and of a dragon i've long since exalted, i'd like to redo this with another dragon, but idk of any four armed pc's....
@Hyasynthetic he's cute, I'm gonna draw him shy! send a pm with half payment and I'll get started on him

@Roro hmmm that's fine, when you send me the half payment, can you tell me when her birthday is? Gotta make sure I don't miss it <__<;;;;;

@Mustielsen Like, I'm okay with the prospect of drawing dragons, cause I like to think I'm pretty good at copying what I see, just not, all that experienced, so it'd take a bit longer to pose correctly and polish off and make look good. See the following wips as my near only experience for proof of this statement. (I've also drawn faes and tundras as sketch doodles but i can't find those images 'n';;;)
unknown.png
i asked to see some users favourite dragons in dragon share to gain experience by gifting them art of their favourties.... life took me and I never did get a chance to complete this
fr_l_-_luc.png
this is from 2018 and of a dragon i've long since exalted, i'd like to redo this with another dragon, but idk of any four armed pc's....
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
Id love to be added for the pinglist!
Id love to be added for the pinglist!
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
May I be on the Ping list as well?
May I be on the Ping list as well?
Just dropping in to say you're art is amazing! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Just dropping in to say you're art is amazing!
24002659_oFj.png
Hey bee! Are you still doing commissions?
Hey bee! Are you still doing commissions?
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

1 2