Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [old]
1 2 3
Payment ballparks:
-100kt - 150kt headshots*
-300kt fullbodies*
-Can pay gem equivalent, but would prefer treasure

I cannot pay in USD, or any other real-life currency.

*willing to go up to 500kt for Seventeen, since his clothing style is kindof complicated

I'm looking to buy some art of some of my OCs that never got any! My funds are limited so I might have to be choosy. Please don't be offended if I turn you down! I am interested in one piece of art per OC, except Seventeen & Wally, who I might want multiple pieces of. I'll cross each of them off of this list once I'm no longer looking for art of them. I'll add more OCs that need some art as the current list gets ticked off. I don't want this to get too complicated and messy.

When responding, please include your art shop link (if you have one) or prices and examples. Please specify which OC(s) you would be willing to draw. Please also specify if I would be allowed to post the art offsite with credit/a link back to you!

The Characters

Seventeen, the anthro black angus cow.
-Kintsugii (pay 500g when finished) (inactive?)
-cordifolium (Paid via PM & Finished)
-bobafrappuccino (Paid & Finished)
Shanora (Paid & Finished)

Wally, the opossum.
depinvenom (Paid & Finished)
Snakies (Paid & Finished)
Moshipuppy (Paid & Finished)
Spicepurr (CR Sent) (inactive?)
okn (Paid & Finished)
ParrotLeRainwing (Paid & Finished)
Guardianwolf5 (Paid & Finished)
RiotLizard (Paid & Finished)
Blazepaw (Paid & Finished)
ickypossum (Paid & Finished) (credit ickypossum on twitter and fb when posting)

Kuaile, the panda bear.
-EmpressAkitla (Paid & Finished)

Alba, the reindeer.
-Yoikien (Paid & Finished)

Nyota, the lion.
-Furiku (Paid & Finished)

Bhoot, the capuchin monkey.
-No order made

Puck, the ruffed lemur.
-No order made

Anwu, the eosinopteryx.
-FelixMcTrashy (Paid & Finished) (credit smol-dragon on tumblr when posting)

Boo, the guanlong.
-St0rmy (Paid & Finished)

Raj, the dilophosaurus.
-Einstakur (Paid & Finished) (credit FR and also neonposterboard on DA)

Rexus, v1 or v2 (surprise me), the tyrannosaurus rex.
-QuetzalMuse (Paid & Finished)

Rexling, the baby tyrannosaurus rex.
-Eversnow (Paid & Finished)

Kilo, the deinonychus.
-Cronch (Paid & Finished) (credit Heroic-Amargasaurus on toyhouse)

Soyabon, the quetzalcoatlus.

Mook. the amargasaurus.
-SugarWhale (Paid & Finished) (credit sugarwhale on toyhouse when posting)
Payment ballparks:
-100kt - 150kt headshots*
-300kt fullbodies*
-Can pay gem equivalent, but would prefer treasure

I cannot pay in USD, or any other real-life currency.

*willing to go up to 500kt for Seventeen, since his clothing style is kindof complicated

I'm looking to buy some art of some of my OCs that never got any! My funds are limited so I might have to be choosy. Please don't be offended if I turn you down! I am interested in one piece of art per OC, except Seventeen & Wally, who I might want multiple pieces of. I'll cross each of them off of this list once I'm no longer looking for art of them. I'll add more OCs that need some art as the current list gets ticked off. I don't want this to get too complicated and messy.

When responding, please include your art shop link (if you have one) or prices and examples. Please specify which OC(s) you would be willing to draw. Please also specify if I would be allowed to post the art offsite with credit/a link back to you!

The Characters

Seventeen, the anthro black angus cow.
-Kintsugii (pay 500g when finished) (inactive?)
-cordifolium (Paid via PM & Finished)
-bobafrappuccino (Paid & Finished)
Shanora (Paid & Finished)

Wally, the opossum.
depinvenom (Paid & Finished)
Snakies (Paid & Finished)
Moshipuppy (Paid & Finished)
Spicepurr (CR Sent) (inactive?)
okn (Paid & Finished)
ParrotLeRainwing (Paid & Finished)
Guardianwolf5 (Paid & Finished)
RiotLizard (Paid & Finished)
Blazepaw (Paid & Finished)
ickypossum (Paid & Finished) (credit ickypossum on twitter and fb when posting)

Kuaile, the panda bear.
-EmpressAkitla (Paid & Finished)

Alba, the reindeer.
-Yoikien (Paid & Finished)

Nyota, the lion.
-Furiku (Paid & Finished)

Bhoot, the capuchin monkey.
-No order made

Puck, the ruffed lemur.
-No order made

Anwu, the eosinopteryx.
-FelixMcTrashy (Paid & Finished) (credit smol-dragon on tumblr when posting)

Boo, the guanlong.
-St0rmy (Paid & Finished)

Raj, the dilophosaurus.
-Einstakur (Paid & Finished) (credit FR and also neonposterboard on DA)

Rexus, v1 or v2 (surprise me), the tyrannosaurus rex.

Rexling, the baby tyrannosaurus rex.
-Eversnow (Paid & Finished)

Kilo, the deinonychus.
-Cronch (Paid & Finished) (credit Heroic-Amargasaurus on toyhouse)

Soyabon, the quetzalcoatlus.

Mook. the amargasaurus.
-SugarWhale (Paid & Finished) (credit sugarwhale on toyhouse when posting)

Hello! I take USD and Gems(some is only USD)

it's my art shop
I draw human Dragon/animals/Anthro If you’re interested

Hello! I take USD and Gems(some is only USD)

it's my art shop
I draw human Dragon/animals/Anthro If you’re interested
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@nonaline Thankyou for responding! Unfortunately your prices are out of my price range, but your art is beautiful! [emoji=tundra love size=2] Good luck with your shop!!
@nonaline Thankyou for responding! Unfortunately your prices are out of my price range, but your art is beautiful! Good luck with your shop!!
@feelingchimpy

Hi! I really like your characters! My art shop is here though I can say I only have really ever drawn lions/cats, and technically Tauren from WoW but it's been a while, but I'd be happy to draw you a sample of any of your characters if you'd like to see them in my style before deciding on ordering anything?
@feelingchimpy

Hi! I really like your characters! My art shop is here though I can say I only have really ever drawn lions/cats, and technically Tauren from WoW but it's been a while, but I'd be happy to draw you a sample of any of your characters if you'd like to see them in my style before deciding on ordering anything?
fiFase7.png
@Furiku Thankyou so much!! I'll respond over at your art shop, if that's alright!
@Furiku Thankyou so much!! I'll respond over at your art shop, if that's alright!
@feelingchimpy

That's perfectly fine with me!
@feelingchimpy

That's perfectly fine with me!
fiFase7.png
@feelingchimpy Hey, if you don't mind traditional art, I would love to draw any of your OCs c: I can do ferals and anthros if ever. More examples along with the prices (and my wishlist) can be found in my art shop that is linked in my signature [quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/1ZNealZ.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/avYaGSo.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kNTYYEZ.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fe9vG6u.jpg[/img][/quote]
@feelingchimpy Hey, if you don't mind traditional art, I would love to draw any of your OCs c: I can do ferals and anthros if ever.

More examples along with the prices (and my wishlist) can be found in my art shop that is linked in my signature
Quote:
1ZNealZ.jpg
avYaGSo.png
kNTYYEZ.jpg
fe9vG6u.jpg
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

@Karneol Thankyou for replying to my thread! Unfortunately your prices are out of my range, but I have to at least say that your art is gorgeous!! Good luck with your art shop! [emoji=tundra laughing size=2]
@Karneol Thankyou for replying to my thread! Unfortunately your prices are out of my range, but I have to at least say that your art is gorgeous!! Good luck with your art shop!
@feelingchimpy Ahh sorry about that D: but I very much appreciate your words! Good luck finding some artists as well! :'3
@feelingchimpy Ahh sorry about that D: but I very much appreciate your words! Good luck finding some artists as well! :'3
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

@feelingchimpy

Heyo! Just saw this thread. I have my headshots open again for 50kt/g, and for you I’d be open to doing full body sketches for 100kt/g of any of your characters if you’re interested.

Art Shop
@feelingchimpy

Heyo! Just saw this thread. I have my headshots open again for 50kt/g, and for you I’d be open to doing full body sketches for 100kt/g of any of your characters if you’re interested.

Art Shop
l0yYPBF.png
1 2 3