Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [old]
1 2 3
@EmpressAkitla Thankyou so much!!
@EmpressAkitla Thankyou so much!!
@feelingchimpy

Hi! I'd have interest in drawing Anwu at a PWYW price!

As for examples of my art, you can find some here!!

Also you would be allowed to post the art on other sites with credit!
If done on toyhou.se merely credit the name to SmolDragon.
If done elsewhere I'd prefer it if it was linked towards my my tumblr!
@feelingchimpy

Hi! I'd have interest in drawing Anwu at a PWYW price!

As for examples of my art, you can find some here!!

Also you would be allowed to post the art on other sites with credit!
If done on toyhou.se merely credit the name to SmolDragon.
If done elsewhere I'd prefer it if it was linked towards my my tumblr!
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@FelixMcTrashy Thankyou so much!! Were you interested in drawing a headshot or a fullbody? I can pay the prices listed in the thread starter!

If you would be interested in doing more than one, I also have a deinonychus fursona that isn't listed in this thread (he's in my other one) but I think your coloring style would work great for his markings, too!
@FelixMcTrashy Thankyou so much!! Were you interested in drawing a headshot or a fullbody? I can pay the prices listed in the thread starter!

If you would be interested in doing more than one, I also have a deinonychus fursona that isn't listed in this thread (he's in my other one) but I think your coloring style would work great for his markings, too!
@feelingchimpy

I'd be fine doing either or! just depends on which you want more.
And I'd be alright with accepting more than one commission at a time!
@feelingchimpy

I'd be fine doing either or! just depends on which you want more.
And I'd be alright with accepting more than one commission at a time!
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@FelixMcTrashy Would a headshot of Anwu and a fullbody of Kas be okay at the prices on the first post?
@FelixMcTrashy Would a headshot of Anwu and a fullbody of Kas be okay at the prices on the first post?
@feelingchimpy

Of course !!
@feelingchimpy

Of course !!
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
I can do a sketchy headshot for Mook for 150kt/g

Examples
I can do a sketchy headshot for Mook for 150kt/g

Examples
@SugarWhale Your art is beautiful! Do you have an example of a sketchy headshot specifically so I can get a feel for what it would be like?
@SugarWhale Your art is beautiful! Do you have an example of a sketchy headshot specifically so I can get a feel for what it would be like?
@feelingchimpy

Hi! If you're interested in my art (I'd understand if you're not, lol), I'd be happy to draw Seventeen at a PWYW price since I could use the practice (ignore the pricing in my closed art shop). The only anthro example I have on me right now is this gal. Also, I've never drawn an anthro cow before... you have been warned.
@feelingchimpy

Hi! If you're interested in my art (I'd understand if you're not, lol), I'd be happy to draw Seventeen at a PWYW price since I could use the practice (ignore the pricing in my closed art shop). The only anthro example I have on me right now is this gal. Also, I've never drawn an anthro cow before... you have been warned.
@bobafrappuccino thankyou so much for offering!! I'd love to take you up on that! Are you thinking headshot or fullbody? I can go 150k for headshot probably, and I'm open to discussion on fullbody since his clothes are a little complicated, so I'm not sure what you'd feel comfortable with as a minimum on that?
@bobafrappuccino thankyou so much for offering!! I'd love to take you up on that! Are you thinking headshot or fullbody? I can go 150k for headshot probably, and I'm open to discussion on fullbody since his clothes are a little complicated, so I'm not sure what you'd feel comfortable with as a minimum on that?
1 2 3