Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Furi’s Blep Art! [USD/T/G] - Closed
1 2 3 4 5
~*~
Online Status:
Online/(at work)/Offline
~*~
Announcements:

09/22/19 Slight change in my pricing styles. Prices have risen in some categories, or stayed the same as others. I'm trying to get it closer to be more in line with the FR gem purchasing conversion- without over pricing things that are say a five minute total project.

8/25/19: Traditional prices and examples have been added! I'm currently creating a coherent guide to each detail stage for the traditional examples, like my digital guide, but I still need to make a colored pencil version.

7/24/2019: I'm going to be revamping this with better examples and such soon. Just need the time to do it. I'm still open though.

4/3/2019: We're open!

~*~Rules~*~

1. It's first come, first serve! I will do commissions in the order I receive them, just to make things easier on me.
  2. I'm happy to do samples of a character in my style, but they will be quick and very sketchy and not up to my usual standards. They are an example of style, not an expression of skill.
  3. Treasure/gem ratio is 1000t : 1g.
  4. I will only take USD payments through paypal and paypal details will only be discussed in PMs.
  5. You can request up to two drawings at a time,and defaulted to two separate pieces. If you want them combined into one large image that can be discussed.
  6. I will PM you when I'm ready to work on your request so we can discuss final price and last minute details and confirm everything.
  7. I will not ask for payment before I'm done, but the total cost *will* be discussed and confirmed before I begin work.
  8. Turnaround time is dependent on my work schedule and the difficulty of the art, I am happy to keep you updated on progress be it weekly or as I reach each step of the process, I.e Lining then base colors then shading etc.
  9. I reserve the right to deny or stop work on a request for any reason. If I have to stop working mid request I will make sure to inform the requester as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. This is my first time doing a commission shop so it's a learning process for me.

~*~About the art & artist~*~
  • My digital artwork is usually done on a 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop now, and I'm learning to use FireAlpaca for most of my art at the moment.
  • Traditional work is good ole mechanical pencils, copic liner pens and either copics or pentalic colored pencils.
  • My treasure/gem prices take the time it takes me to do it plus the amount of difficulty to do it into account the most, then followed by any supplies needed to physically do it. Which is why my traditional drawings are overall more expensive.
  • I work a full 40 hours a week, so there will be times I don't have the energy to work on commissions. This is why I won't ask for payment until I'm done.
  • Any traditional art will be scanned instead of using my phone camera.

Slots (Open)
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

~*~
Online Status:
Online/(at work)/Offline
~*~
Announcements:

09/22/19 Slight change in my pricing styles. Prices have risen in some categories, or stayed the same as others. I'm trying to get it closer to be more in line with the FR gem purchasing conversion- without over pricing things that are say a five minute total project.

8/25/19: Traditional prices and examples have been added! I'm currently creating a coherent guide to each detail stage for the traditional examples, like my digital guide, but I still need to make a colored pencil version.

7/24/2019: I'm going to be revamping this with better examples and such soon. Just need the time to do it. I'm still open though.

4/3/2019: We're open!

~*~Rules~*~

1. It's first come, first serve! I will do commissions in the order I receive them, just to make things easier on me.
  2. I'm happy to do samples of a character in my style, but they will be quick and very sketchy and not up to my usual standards. They are an example of style, not an expression of skill.
  3. Treasure/gem ratio is 1000t : 1g.
  4. I will only take USD payments through paypal and paypal details will only be discussed in PMs.
  5. You can request up to two drawings at a time,and defaulted to two separate pieces. If you want them combined into one large image that can be discussed.
  6. I will PM you when I'm ready to work on your request so we can discuss final price and last minute details and confirm everything.
  7. I will not ask for payment before I'm done, but the total cost *will* be discussed and confirmed before I begin work.
  8. Turnaround time is dependent on my work schedule and the difficulty of the art, I am happy to keep you updated on progress be it weekly or as I reach each step of the process, I.e Lining then base colors then shading etc.
  9. I reserve the right to deny or stop work on a request for any reason. If I have to stop working mid request I will make sure to inform the requester as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. This is my first time doing a commission shop so it's a learning process for me.

~*~About the art & artist~*~
  • My digital artwork is usually done on a 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop now, and I'm learning to use FireAlpaca for most of my art at the moment.
  • Traditional work is good ole mechanical pencils, copic liner pens and either copics or pentalic colored pencils.
  • My treasure/gem prices take the time it takes me to do it plus the amount of difficulty to do it into account the most, then followed by any supplies needed to physically do it. Which is why my traditional drawings are overall more expensive.
  • I work a full 40 hours a week, so there will be times I don't have the energy to work on commissions. This is why I won't ask for payment until I'm done.
  • Any traditional art will be scanned instead of using my phone camera.

Slots (Open)
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

fiFase7.png
[center][i][b][size=5]Digital examples and pricing[/size][/b][/i] [i][u][img]https://i.imgur.com/jK2ZBgQ.png[/img][/u][/i] Larger version[b][url=https://i.imgur.com/jK2ZBgQ.png] here![/url][/b] [b][u][i]Base Pricing Guide for Digital Busts:[/i][/u][/b] Basic Sketch - 25kt/g [b]or[/b] $5 Sketchy colors - 27kt/g [b]or[/b] $7 Line Art - 30kt/g [b]or[/b] $10 Flat Colors - 35kt/g [b]or[/b] $20 Simple Shading - 40kt/g [b]or[/b] $25 Detailed Shading - 50kt/g [b]or[/b] $35 [b][u][i]Half/Full body [/i][/u][/b] 15kt/g/$5 (half) to 20kt/g/$10 (full) on top of whatever detail level you want from the Bust Pricing Guide. [b] [u][i]Reference Sheets[/i][/u] [/b] [b] Pricing TBD [/b] but available. [b][i][u]Extras Pricing guide:[/u][/i][/b] Apparel - [b]5kt/g/$2[/b] per visible piece and complexity Background - [b]free to 10kt/g/$5 [/b]depending on complexity Extras - [b] Depends [/b] on the extra in question -------[center][i][b]What I will draw:[/b][/i] Dragons of course! Various breeds/genes may take longer than others. Dragon Gijinka OCs if there are references Sonic Fanart/OCs [i][b]What I may draw, these are all on case by case basis[/b][/i] Furries (I'm out of practice is all) Fanart of an actual licensed character if I'm not familiar with them Gijinka Character Reference sheets [i][b]What I won't draw:[/b][/i] Anything that goes against what's allowed on Flight Rising. [i] [b]What I'd think would be fun to draw:[/b][/i] Fandragon bleps :D [b]Request form[/b][/center] [quote]@Furiku [b]Dragon/Gijinka requested[/b]: BBS code or reference picture link. [b]Extra references:[/b] (the more references the better) [b]Type of art[/b]: Digital or Traditional [b]Detail level:[/b] (sketch, line art, etc.) [b]Expression:[/b] (i will do my best) [b]Preferred Payment Type: [/b] (Gems, treasure, USD, Mixed) [b]Extras:[/b](apparel, background, something else?)[/quote]
Digital examples and pricing

jK2ZBgQ.png
Larger version here!

Base Pricing Guide for Digital Busts:
Basic Sketch - 25kt/g or $5
Sketchy colors - 27kt/g or $7
Line Art - 30kt/g or $10
Flat Colors - 35kt/g or $20
Simple Shading - 40kt/g or $25
Detailed Shading - 50kt/g or $35

Half/Full body
15kt/g/$5 (half) to 20kt/g/$10 (full) on top of whatever detail level you want from the Bust Pricing Guide.

Reference Sheets

Pricing TBD but available.

Extras Pricing guide:
Apparel - 5kt/g/$2 per visible piece and complexity
Background - free to 10kt/g/$5 depending on complexity
Extras - Depends on the extra in question

What I will draw:
Dragons of course! Various breeds/genes may take longer than others.
Dragon Gijinka
OCs if there are references
Sonic Fanart/OCs

What I may draw, these are all on case by case basis
Furries (I'm out of practice is all)
Fanart of an actual licensed character if I'm not familiar with them
Gijinka Character Reference sheets

What I won't draw:
Anything that goes against what's allowed on Flight Rising.

What I'd think would be fun to draw:

Fandragon bleps :D

Request form
Quote:
@Furiku
Dragon/Gijinka requested: BBS code or reference picture link.
Extra references: (the more references the better)
Type of art: Digital or Traditional
Detail level: (sketch, line art, etc.)
Expression: (i will do my best)
Preferred Payment Type: (Gems, treasure, USD, Mixed)
Extras:(apparel, background, something else?)
fiFase7.png
Traditional Examples & Pricing

Please bear with me, I don't have an image set up like I did for the digital examples yet.
None of the images below were scanned but all finished projects WILL BE SCANNED before sent off.
Ink Doodle/Quick Doodle-
Examples here and here

Detailed Sketch-
Examples here and here.

Shaded Sketch/Ink Colored-
Examples here and here.

Line Art-
Example here.

Colored Pencils-
No examples at the moment

Copic Markers-
Example here.

An example of a current, personal, WIP piece of art-
Base Sketch here, in progress inking here.

Base Pricing Guide for traditional art (busts):

Ink/Quick Doodle - 35kt/g or $10
Detailed Sketch - 45kt/g or $15
Shaded Sketch/Ink Colored - 50kt/g or $25
Line Art - 55kt/g or $35
Colored Pencils - 75kt/g or $40
Copics -125kt/g or $50
*A note for the copics: I have a decent collection of these, however I might not have the perfect color for certain colors/color effects from genes. Please keep this in mind! I may be willing to buy the closest color, but only if it becomes a commonly needed color. The pricing is higher because of how expensive the markers are.

Half/Full body
20kt/g/$5 (half) to 25kt/g/$7 (full) on top of whatever detail level you want from the above guide

Extras Pricing guide:

What I will draw:
Dragon Gijinka
Sonic Fanart/OCs

What I won't draw:

Request form
If not requesting a dragon or dragon gijinka, please ask first!
Quote:
@Furiku
Traditional Examples & Pricing

Please bear with me, I don't have an image set up like I did for the digital examples yet.
None of the images below were scanned but all finished projects WILL BE SCANNED before sent off.
Ink Doodle/Quick Doodle-
Examples here and here

Detailed Sketch-
Examples here and here.

Shaded Sketch/Ink Colored-
Examples here and here.

Line Art-
Example here.

Colored Pencils-
No examples at the moment

Copic Markers-
Example here.

An example of a current, personal, WIP piece of art-
Base Sketch here, in progress inking here.

Base Pricing Guide for traditional art (busts):

Ink/Quick Doodle - 35kt/g or $10
Detailed Sketch - 45kt/g or $15
Shaded Sketch/Ink Colored - 50kt/g or $25
Line Art - 55kt/g or $35
Colored Pencils - 75kt/g or $40
Copics -125kt/g or $50
*A note for the copics: I have a decent collection of these, however I might not have the perfect color for certain colors/color effects from genes. Please keep this in mind! I may be willing to buy the closest color, but only if it becomes a commonly needed color. The pricing is higher because of how expensive the markers are.

Half/Full body
20kt/g/$5 (half) to 25kt/g/$7 (full) on top of whatever detail level you want from the above guide

Extras Pricing guide:

What I will draw:
Dragon Gijinka
Sonic Fanart/OCs

What I won't draw:

Request form
If not requesting a dragon or dragon gijinka, please ask first!
Quote:
@Furiku
fiFase7.png
~*~Super Secret Big Commission~*~
Honestly I just thought the name was fun

Well it's not a secret if I post about it but whelp. Basically, this a big project that I'll work on along side any other commissions I have at the time. Ideally I'll only work on one of these at a time just to keep everything manageable, but who knows. Maybe I'll open more slots in the future.

Essentially, it's a very large, detailed piece like these: Example One, Example Two

It's $25 base price because of the sheer time investment that will be put into it on top of existing requests and my full-time job. Prices will vary after that point, but clearly laid out before any work is done.

Guidelines:
  • This is only available for USD for the time being. I will make an exception for very rare items/a lot of fr currency but honestly I have no idea where to begin pricing this in those currencies so please take this with a grain of salt. I'm willing to work wlto figure something out!
  • It will likely be a digital only option, however traditional might be workable depending on the scope of the art.
  • At the moment there is no pinglist to reserve a spot if the only slot is currently taken. I am considering adding one, but I’m judging interest value vs my own free time first before I make any concrete decisions.
  • The prices will *vary*, and probably a lot. It seriously depends on the scope of the request.
  • If the request is large and detailed, I will likely require some portion of the payment before I begin.
  • If you want the spot when it’s open, please ping me and say so specifically.
  • When in doubt, there’s no harm in asking if I’ll do something in general even if the slot is filled at the moment.
Super Secret Big Commission (Open)
1:
~*~Super Secret Big Commission~*~
Honestly I just thought the name was fun

Well it's not a secret if I post about it but whelp. Basically, this a big project that I'll work on along side any other commissions I have at the time. Ideally I'll only work on one of these at a time just to keep everything manageable, but who knows. Maybe I'll open more slots in the future.

Essentially, it's a very large, detailed piece like these: Example One, Example Two

It's $25 base price because of the sheer time investment that will be put into it on top of existing requests and my full-time job. Prices will vary after that point, but clearly laid out before any work is done.

Guidelines:
  • This is only available for USD for the time being. I will make an exception for very rare items/a lot of fr currency but honestly I have no idea where to begin pricing this in those currencies so please take this with a grain of salt. I'm willing to work wlto figure something out!
  • It will likely be a digital only option, however traditional might be workable depending on the scope of the art.
  • At the moment there is no pinglist to reserve a spot if the only slot is currently taken. I am considering adding one, but I’m judging interest value vs my own free time first before I make any concrete decisions.
  • The prices will *vary*, and probably a lot. It seriously depends on the scope of the request.
  • If the request is large and detailed, I will likely require some portion of the payment before I begin.
  • If you want the spot when it’s open, please ping me and say so specifically.
  • When in doubt, there’s no harm in asking if I’ll do something in general even if the slot is filled at the moment.
Super Secret Big Commission (Open)
1:
fiFase7.png

Waiting List: (Slots will be added as needed)

Super Secret Commission Notification List:

Wow there's not much to this one, huh?

Waiting List: (Slots will be added as needed)

Super Secret Commission Notification List:

Wow there's not much to this one, huh?
fiFase7.png
bump!
bump!
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
Bump! Just added a new example of an ink colored traditional drawing!
Bump! Just added a new example of an ink colored traditional drawing!
fiFase7.png
friendly bump! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
friendly bump!
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
heyo I'm back!
looking for a quote on a usd fullbody.

@Furiku
Dragon/Gijinka requested: n/a
Extra references: ref!
Type of art: Traditional!
Detail level: Detailed Sketch
Expression: content, soft smile and just kinda chillin' and relaxed. I like the sketch you sent me before it'd look nice refined a bit!
Extras: nope!
heyo I'm back!
looking for a quote on a usd fullbody.

@Furiku
Dragon/Gijinka requested: n/a
Extra references: ref!
Type of art: Traditional!
Detail level: Detailed Sketch
Expression: content, soft smile and just kinda chillin' and relaxed. I like the sketch you sent me before it'd look nice refined a bit!
Extras: nope!
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
@adabat

Hello, glad to see you! For that I'd go a flat $10, with a simple background for free.
@adabat

Hello, glad to see you! For that I'd go a flat $10, with a simple background for free.
fiFase7.png
1 2 3 4 5