Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Starfall Shop (open!)
1 2
(banner will be up soon, sorry!) Hey everyone! This is a lore and art shop, made by yours truly to supplement the nonexistent Flight Rising funds I have and practice my skills :) I am subscribed, there's no need to ping me! [center][b][u]LORE[/u][/b][/center] When ordering, please include the name of the dragon, a link (+ picture if possible), lore information and type of payment. Apart from FR dragons I'm also comfortable with writing for OCs, Pokémon and most other things. But no serious gore/NSFW stuff/anything against FR's Terms and Conditions. I will let you know if I'm uncomfortable with writing for a chosen character, and hopefully you can choose another character for me to write about? I mean, this is a business after all :P General gem to treasure ratio is 1 gem: 850 treasure, with 1kt for every 100 words written. Pricing depends on the length of the story, so I can't give you an definite answer on how much it'll cost. Usually I write more than 500 words, so that'd be 5-6.5kt, depending on how well I write. I try to keep my pricing fair and cheap so everyone can afford it, but if you don't agree with the pricing, feel free to tell me and we'll work something out! You can pay by: Treasure and/or Gems Apparel Familiars Accents Treasure Chests (preferably Iron or Gilded) See my wishlist (in bio) for the full list! You can check out the lore that I wrote for my dragons, starting from Starfall onwards, or you could just see the stories already posted here. [center][b][u]ART[/u][/b][/center] This section is PWYW since my art skills are pretty miserable, although I would appreciate at least 10kt or 20g for each drawing (I do put in effort... [s]kinda[/s]). Wishlist items are also okay even though I really don't know why you would want to pay so much. Welp. [center](bolded genes have been drawn before)[/center] [columns][color=transparent]................[/color][nextcol][quote][center]Primary [b]Basic[/b] Bar Cherub Clown Crystal Falcon Giraffe Iridescent Jaguar Jupiter Laced Leopard Lionfish Metallic Petals Piebald Pinstripe Poison Python Ripple Savannah Skink Speckle Starmap Tapir Tiger Vipera Wasp[/center][/quote][nextcol][color=transparent].......................[/color][nextcol][quote][center]Secondary [b]Basic[/b] Alloy Bee Butterfly Clouded Constellation Current Daub Edged Eye Spots Facet Freckle Hex Hypnotic Morph Noxtide Paint Peregrine Rosette Safari Saturn Seraph Shimmer Spinner Striation Stripes Toxin Trail[/center][/quote][nextcol][color=transparent]......................[/color][nextcol][quote][center]Tertiary [b]Basic[/b] Capsule Circuit Contour Crackle Firefly Filigree Gembond Ghost Glimmer Lace Okapi Opal Peacock Ringlets Runes Scales Smirch Smoke Spines Stained Thylacine Underbelly[/center][/quote][/columns] Crystal and Facet are definitely off for now until someone can show me the way to properly draw them in MediBang... Please don't give me complicated apparel/skins/accents, my poor brain and hands can't handle them @-@"" only headshots for dragons and humans at the moment sadly! Animals and Pokémon should be okay to draw as fullbodies so either works for these. At the moment I can draw dragons, random animals and humans (dragon gijinkas might be okay but won't be too good), in descending order of proficiency. I probably will attempt drawing OCs that fit one or more of the above categories. Actually, if you have Pokémon or Fakemon ideas for me I will be even happier!! I... do not have examples of my art currently. But if you really want to and have the patience you can scroll through this whole thread to see, I guess. Yup, that's it from me - I hope to see your orders!
(banner will be up soon, sorry!)

Hey everyone! This is a lore and art shop, made by yours truly to supplement the nonexistent Flight Rising funds I have and practice my skills :) I am subscribed, there's no need to ping me!
LORE
When ordering, please include the name of the dragon, a link (+ picture if possible), lore information and type of payment. Apart from FR dragons I'm also comfortable with writing for OCs, Pokémon and most other things. But no serious gore/NSFW stuff/anything against FR's Terms and Conditions. I will let you know if I'm uncomfortable with writing for a chosen character, and hopefully you can choose another character for me to write about? I mean, this is a business after all :P

General gem to treasure ratio is 1 gem: 850 treasure, with 1kt for every 100 words written. Pricing depends on the length of the story, so I can't give you an definite answer on how much it'll cost. Usually I write more than 500 words, so that'd be 5-6.5kt, depending on how well I write. I try to keep my pricing fair and cheap so everyone can afford it, but if you don't agree with the pricing, feel free to tell me and we'll work something out!

You can pay by:
Treasure and/or Gems
Apparel
Familiars
Accents
Treasure Chests (preferably Iron or Gilded)
See my wishlist (in bio) for the full list!

You can check out the lore that I wrote for my dragons, starting from Starfall onwards, or you could just see the stories already posted here.

ART
This section is PWYW since my art skills are pretty miserable, although I would appreciate at least 10kt or 20g for each drawing (I do put in effort... kinda). Wishlist items are also okay even though I really don't know why you would want to pay so much. Welp.
(bolded genes have been drawn before)
Quote:
Primary

Basic
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Falcon
Giraffe
Iridescent
Jaguar
Jupiter
Laced
Leopard
Lionfish
Metallic
Petals
Piebald
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Speckle
Starmap
Tapir
Tiger
Vipera
Wasp
Quote:
Secondary

Basic
Alloy
Bee
Butterfly
Clouded
Constellation
Current
Daub
Edged
Eye Spots
Facet
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Morph
Noxtide
Paint
Peregrine
Rosette
Safari
Saturn
Seraph
Shimmer
Spinner
Striation
Stripes
Toxin
Trail
Quote:
Tertiary

Basic
Capsule
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Firefly
Filigree
Gembond
Ghost
Glimmer
Lace
Okapi
Opal
Peacock
Ringlets
Runes
Scales
Smirch
Smoke
Spines
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly

Crystal and Facet are definitely off for now until someone can show me the way to properly draw them in MediBang... Please don't give me complicated apparel/skins/accents, my poor brain and hands can't handle them @-@"" only headshots for dragons and humans at the moment sadly! Animals and Pokémon should be okay to draw as fullbodies so either works for these.

At the moment I can draw dragons, random animals and humans (dragon gijinkas might be okay but won't be too good), in descending order of proficiency. I probably will attempt drawing OCs that fit one or more of the above categories. Actually, if you have Pokémon or Fakemon ideas for me I will be even happier!! I... do not have examples of my art currently. But if you really want to and have the patience you can scroll through this whole thread to see, I guess.

Yup, that's it from me - I hope to see your orders!
2019-08-22.png
Queue:
Queue:
2019-08-22.png
reserved
reserved
2019-08-22.png
@ShinyDecidueye @Starwindrider @Littlepotato711 @sleepytroll @wishwosh @rainphee @Petall @Darkfyyre

Y'all are either from my lore or art shop (and actually wanted to order more, wow thanks), and I'm pinging you to let you know of the new thread :>
@ShinyDecidueye @Starwindrider @Littlepotato711 @sleepytroll @wishwosh @rainphee @Petall @Darkfyyre

Y'all are either from my lore or art shop (and actually wanted to order more, wow thanks), and I'm pinging you to let you know of the new thread :>
2019-08-22.png
AAAAAAND we're open!!
AAAAAAND we're open!!
2019-08-22.png
thanks for the ping! Ill be keeping an eye out =)
thanks for the ping! Ill be keeping an eye out =)
@Tirtouga678 [s]nice username[/s] Can I order 1,000 words for this guy here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48587880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485879/48587880_350.png[/img] [/url] Please read his bio, it’s very important and will give you a lot of information! I’d appreciate it if you could write about his mate caring for him while he recovers from his surgery, doing things like changing his bandages, making sure he gets food, just calming him down, stuff like that. Thank you! I’ll be paying in treasure. Just curious, how long do you think the wait time is?
@Tirtouga678 nice username

Can I order 1,000 words for this guy here?

48587880_350.png

Please read his bio, it’s very important and will give you a lot of information!

I’d appreciate it if you could write about his mate caring for him while he recovers from his surgery, doing things like changing his bandages, making sure he gets food, just calming him down, stuff like that.

Thank you! I’ll be paying in treasure. Just curious, how long do you think the wait time is?
testertester.png testing12.png
@tirtouga Aw, thanks for the compliment!

Ok, that’s completely understandable! I realize that exam season can get busy.
@tirtouga Aw, thanks for the compliment!

Ok, that’s completely understandable! I realize that exam season can get busy.
@DragonCloudBurst

Thanks for understanding, heheee :) I will start ASAP! (Btw, you pinged me wrongly + I forgot to mention that I'm subscribed, there's no need to ping!)
@DragonCloudBurst

Thanks for understanding, heheee :) I will start ASAP! (Btw, you pinged me wrongly + I forgot to mention that I'm subscribed, there's no need to ping!)
2019-08-22.png
Oh, okay, sorry! Good luck!
Oh, okay, sorry! Good luck!
1 2