Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Starfall Shop (PWYW lore/art)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@Rowan00

You’re welcome :))
@Rowan00

You’re welcome :))
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

bump!
bump!

lore order
Does 75g sound good?
- name of dragon charater: Uriel
- link + picture if possible:https://toyhou.se/5493031.uriel also has the basic lore info on him
- lore info it's in the link
- anything else you want me to know
Singularity is the name of the distorted world he lives in originally like ours however war and advanced technology broke the reality and now it's a dream/nightmare like landscape
Spectatrix is abyssion link to her bio here( https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix) has a lot more info on her
Singularity also distorts anyone who lives there, for Uriel it made him immune to warding and stronger illusion powers however at the cost of his halo and now he has to feed off of love to survive
lore order
Does 75g sound good?
- name of dragon charater: Uriel
- link + picture if possible:https://toyhou.se/5493031.uriel also has the basic lore info on him
- lore info it's in the link
- anything else you want me to know
Singularity is the name of the distorted world he lives in originally like ours however war and advanced technology broke the reality and now it's a dream/nightmare like landscape
Spectatrix is abyssion link to her bio here( https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix) has a lot more info on her
Singularity also distorts anyone who lives there, for Uriel it made him immune to warding and stronger illusion powers however at the cost of his halo and now he has to feed off of love to survive
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@TheMorningStar01

Hello! Is there any particular topic that you want me to write about? Admittedly I'm still a bit confused about their lore (timelines) and it would be great for a lil more specifics :)

75g is perfectly fine, thank you! (admittedly a lot for me but thanks nonetheless)
@TheMorningStar01

Hello! Is there any particular topic that you want me to write about? Admittedly I'm still a bit confused about their lore (timelines) and it would be great for a lil more specifics :)

75g is perfectly fine, thank you! (admittedly a lot for me but thanks nonetheless)

@Tirtouga678 I prefer the focus be on when spectatrix and Uriel were friends and kinda just hanging out
What else would you like to know about (I'm bad at writing but i have a lot of detail for my characters^^
@Tirtouga678 I prefer the focus be on when spectatrix and Uriel were friends and kinda just hanging out
What else would you like to know about (I'm bad at writing but i have a lot of detail for my characters^^
06xk8gV.png
Believe me, darling
@TheMorningStar01

Oh okay in that case may I ask how they met?
@TheMorningStar01

Oh okay in that case may I ask how they met?

@Tirtouga678
They met in a old warehouse one day while traveling^^
@Tirtouga678
They met in a old warehouse one day while traveling^^
06xk8gV.png
Believe me, darling
@TheMorningStar01

Okay, will do ^^ I'll accept payment after finishing your lore and making sure you receive it.
@TheMorningStar01

Okay, will do ^^ I'll accept payment after finishing your lore and making sure you receive it.

@TheMorningStar01

Sorry this was so late! I was a little overwhelmed with the transition to home-based learning these few days. It’s a bit short, so if you want to change prices I’m perfectly fine (and trust me, I honestly don’t think this is worth 75g). Enjoy!

PS. Do remember to re-italicise that one word which was in italics. Or you could just not bother :)

He was resting in a warehouse when she crashed down on him. Literally. That day, Uriel had just been minding his own business, weak from the lack of love that he required to survive. It had been a while since he left his newest friends, and the warehouse he was in was far away from civilization in general. Basically, he’d gotten lost.

The land itself had sapped his powers, snatching his halo and replacing it with an immunity to warding and stronger illusion powers. The reliance on love was unexpected. Of course, he was no stranger to it, having been a guardian angel before he fell down to earth. But before, it had been merely an added bonus for his charge to display affection. Now, it was a requirement and a necessity for his continued survival. A strange turn of events, but not that hard to find, since genuine bonds weren’t that hard to form.

He’d wandered the Singularity for some time after fleeing his wards, and exhausted, had stumbled into an old warehouse which seemed, for the most part, abandoned. As he was just trying to get his energy back, the air in front of him was literally torn apart. Out from the spacetime tear tumbled a… human? Demon? Experiment? He couldn’t be sure, with her strange, garbled aura with too many energy signatures twisted together. Yet there was this sharp, singular sense of something that she had. It unnerved him.

The breath was knocked out of him when she crashed down, and he winced as the air left him like it would a burst balloon. Quickly, she scrambled up and off him, growling in some inaudible frustration. She dusted herself off, sending dust and flecks of splintered time sparking into the air. Uriel coughed politely to break the awkward silence. “Spectatrix,” she muttered, avoiding eye contact.

Blinking, he murmured, “Uriel.” Spectatrix cracked a small smile, and plopped down beside him. “Rough travels?” His voice carried a hint of humour, and this turned her smile into a chuckle.

“You could say that.” They sat in companionable silence, before Spectatrix spoke again. “We should be friends. Y’know, for support and stuff. And the fact that we’re both not used to this world yet. Don’t lie to me, I know you’re still trying to get the hang of your power changes.” Uriel laughed, a warm, happy sound. He felt his energy begin to recover a little, and smiled at his newfound friend.

“Sure.”
@TheMorningStar01

Sorry this was so late! I was a little overwhelmed with the transition to home-based learning these few days. It’s a bit short, so if you want to change prices I’m perfectly fine (and trust me, I honestly don’t think this is worth 75g). Enjoy!

PS. Do remember to re-italicise that one word which was in italics. Or you could just not bother :)

He was resting in a warehouse when she crashed down on him. Literally. That day, Uriel had just been minding his own business, weak from the lack of love that he required to survive. It had been a while since he left his newest friends, and the warehouse he was in was far away from civilization in general. Basically, he’d gotten lost.

The land itself had sapped his powers, snatching his halo and replacing it with an immunity to warding and stronger illusion powers. The reliance on love was unexpected. Of course, he was no stranger to it, having been a guardian angel before he fell down to earth. But before, it had been merely an added bonus for his charge to display affection. Now, it was a requirement and a necessity for his continued survival. A strange turn of events, but not that hard to find, since genuine bonds weren’t that hard to form.

He’d wandered the Singularity for some time after fleeing his wards, and exhausted, had stumbled into an old warehouse which seemed, for the most part, abandoned. As he was just trying to get his energy back, the air in front of him was literally torn apart. Out from the spacetime tear tumbled a… human? Demon? Experiment? He couldn’t be sure, with her strange, garbled aura with too many energy signatures twisted together. Yet there was this sharp, singular sense of something that she had. It unnerved him.

The breath was knocked out of him when she crashed down, and he winced as the air left him like it would a burst balloon. Quickly, she scrambled up and off him, growling in some inaudible frustration. She dusted herself off, sending dust and flecks of splintered time sparking into the air. Uriel coughed politely to break the awkward silence. “Spectatrix,” she muttered, avoiding eye contact.

Blinking, he murmured, “Uriel.” Spectatrix cracked a small smile, and plopped down beside him. “Rough travels?” His voice carried a hint of humour, and this turned her smile into a chuckle.

“You could say that.” They sat in companionable silence, before Spectatrix spoke again. “We should be friends. Y’know, for support and stuff. And the fact that we’re both not used to this world yet. Don’t lie to me, I know you’re still trying to get the hang of your power changes.” Uriel laughed, a warm, happy sound. He felt his energy begin to recover a little, and smiled at his newfound friend.

“Sure.”

Aaaaa I love it thank you!! It's definitely worth the price!
Aaaaa I love it thank you!! It's definitely worth the price!
06xk8gV.png
Believe me, darling
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24