Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Starfall Shop (PWYW lore/art)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@TheMorningStar01

Thanks uwu
@TheMorningStar01

Thanks uwu
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

bump :D
bump :D

Hi! I’d like to get both art and lore for him: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60512881] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605129/60512881_350.png[/img] [/url] Would 50kt each be okay? Info on the dragon: Backstory: -Morin was born in a clan from the Zephyr Steppes. -He left his birth clan at a very young age to explore Sornieth. - He travelled all over Sornieth, visiting every flight's domain. -His favorite place was definitely the Starfall Isles ans he chose to settle down there. Personality: -He’s very curious and loves learning new things. -He’s also kind of naive. -He loves sharing what he knows with other dragons. Other: -He speaks really fast. -He's the apprentice of the clan’s current archivists: siblings named [url= https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=500117&tab=dragon&did=60094968 ]Lyra[/url] and [url= https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=500117&tab=dragon&did=60094967 ]Kiril [/url] -Quick notes on Lyra and Kiril: —Lyra is very straightforward, to the point that people think she’s being rude. —Kiril is often lost in thought and doesn’t always realize when people are talking to him.
Hi! I’d like to get both art and lore for him:

60512881_350.png

Would 50kt each be okay?

Info on the dragon:
Backstory:
-Morin was born in a clan from the Zephyr Steppes.
-He left his birth clan at a very young age to explore Sornieth.
- He travelled all over Sornieth, visiting every flight's domain.
-His favorite place was definitely the Starfall Isles ans he chose to settle down there.

Personality:
-He’s very curious and loves learning new things.
-He’s also kind of naive.
-He loves sharing what he knows with other dragons.

Other:
-He speaks really fast.
-He's the apprentice of the clan’s current archivists: siblings named Lyra and Kiril
-Quick notes on Lyra and Kiril:
—Lyra is very straightforward, to the point that people think she’s being rude.
—Kiril is often lost in thought and doesn’t always realize when people are talking to him.
dd44d679b2edcf9e00b2face5e521ff55bb3d36f.png She/Her FR+3 Ayfg4.gif zAelm.gif
@Exiwa

Sure thing! I'm a little bogged down by homework at the moment but I'll try to work on it during the weekends, I hope that's okay! If I need to iron any details out I'll ping you again :)
@Exiwa

Sure thing! I'm a little bogged down by homework at the moment but I'll try to work on it during the weekends, I hope that's okay! If I need to iron any details out I'll ping you again :)

I understand! Take your time, I can wait!
I understand! Take your time, I can wait!
@Exiwa

Okay :) is there any specific thing that you want me to write about? Eg interactions between him and his mentors or just him travelling?
@Exiwa

Okay :) is there any specific thing that you want me to write about? Eg interactions between him and his mentors or just him travelling?

Do you think you could do a bit of both?(I’ll gladly pay extra if you need me to!)
Do you think you could do a bit of both?(I’ll gladly pay extra if you need me to!)
@Exiwa

No problem~ any specific requests for art?
@Exiwa

No problem~ any specific requests for art?

I’d like a bust please! (Would it cost extra to have it coloured?)
I’d like a bust please! (Would it cost extra to have it coloured?)
@Exiwa

Nah, it won't cost extra. I usually colour my work anyways. Any specific colouring/shading requests? Would you like him to have a certain expression?
@Exiwa

Nah, it won't cost extra. I usually colour my work anyways. Any specific colouring/shading requests? Would you like him to have a certain expression?

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24