Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]SMOKEY ART CENTER [OPEN]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58
@protowilson
I would like to order 2 daggers ^^
My ID is: 163116
Im sending the levels in a sec!
@protowilson
I would like to order 2 daggers ^^
My ID is: 163116
Im sending the levels in a sec!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@mintea00 @Hinumi Thanks for your purchases! Your daggers have been dispatched!
@mintea00 @Hinumi Thanks for your purchases! Your daggers have been dispatched!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@guzzoleen One for my boy Vyskar? [b]dragon image:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=56&tertgene=14&winggene=22&wings=62&auth=c8f5f3706b0911eae688c362da82a65d93a0005d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]payment type:[/b] Embers, will send once I get a confirmation
@guzzoleen One for my boy Vyskar?
dragon image: dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=56&tertgene=14&winggene=22&wings=62&auth=c8f5f3706b0911eae688c362da82a65d93a0005d&dummyext=prev.png
payment type: Embers, will send once I get a confirmation
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@dragonmaster65
sounds good! send in the payment and I can get started
@dragonmaster65
sounds good! send in the payment and I can get started
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@Druddigon definitely! He’s just 100 embers and I’ll get him done ASAP!
@Druddigon definitely! He’s just 100 embers and I’ll get him done ASAP!
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
@BlackRayser [b]Username & ID:[/b] Falconair 95793 [b]Dragon:[/b] Brother [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6931007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69311/6931007_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparels:[/b] Veteran's Leg Scars, Veteran's Shoulder Scars, Sanguine Plumage (smoke only, no ear floof feathers please) [b]Payment:[/b] Embers! (If you prefer a mixture of treasure and embers, I'm happy to oblige) [b]Description:[/b] Brother is known for being stern, has a pretty nasty temper, and is quite aggressive at times. If you can do an angry, perhaps roaring, dragon, that would be amazing. I went with the Sanguine Plumage for the claw smoke, please no ear floof/head feathers. If that doesn't work, the Will O the Embers are fine to replace them! He's just an angry, fiery mess. XD Hoping you've got a spot left, and will send CR as soon as I've got confirmation that this works for you!
@BlackRayser
Username & ID: Falconair 95793
Dragon: Brother

6931007_350.png

Apparels:
Veteran's Leg Scars, Veteran's Shoulder Scars, Sanguine Plumage (smoke only, no ear floof feathers please)
Payment:
Embers! (If you prefer a mixture of treasure and embers, I'm happy to oblige)
Description:
Brother is known for being stern, has a pretty nasty temper, and is quite aggressive at times. If you can do an angry, perhaps roaring, dragon, that would be amazing.

I went with the Sanguine Plumage for the claw smoke, please no ear floof/head feathers. If that doesn't work, the Will O the Embers are fine to replace them! He's just an angry, fiery mess. XD

Hoping you've got a spot left, and will send CR as soon as I've got confirmation that this works for you!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Havic I love the teapots!!! I need one for this boy please~ I'll pay in embers. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38334939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383350/38334939_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Havic

I love the teapots!!! I need one for this boy please~ I'll pay in embers. :)

38334939_350.png
adP6My0.png
@dragonmaster65 Slot confirmed! But apparels limit is up to 3. I can count Sweetheart Claw and Teardrop Pastel Wing as one, but you still have a total of 5 apparels, so please pick the 3 you prefer [emoji=coatl happy size=1] @Falconair Slot confirmed! You got the last one! Don't worry, since I spent all my embers a moment ago, a full payment in embers will be more than fine! [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
@dragonmaster65
Slot confirmed! But apparels limit is up to 3. I can count Sweetheart Claw and Teardrop Pastel Wing as one, but you still have a total of 5 apparels, so please pick the 3 you prefer

@Falconair
Slot confirmed! You got the last one!
Don't worry, since I spent all my embers a moment ago, a full payment in embers will be more than fine!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BottledLightning
Hmm, I believe what you're looking for as an order would be something like this:

Adopt: Primal Fire Sword
Primary: Dirt
Secondary: Obsidian
Tertiary: Obsidian (Unless you'd like to add in Dirt as a color here as well)
Fire1/Fire2: "Default" (Marigold/Fire)
Gradients: Dirt opal accent color on primary (Suggestion if you want the secondary color from the opal gene to reflect on the sword or if you rather have "None")
Payment:
@BottledLightning
Hmm, I believe what you're looking for as an order would be something like this:

Primary: Dirt
Secondary: Obsidian
Tertiary: Obsidian (Unless you'd like to add in Dirt as a color here as well)
Fire1/Fire2: "Default" (Marigold/Fire)
Gradients: Dirt opal accent color on primary (Suggestion if you want the secondary color from the opal gene to reflect on the sword or if you rather have "None")
Payment:
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
Primary:Dirt
Secondary:Obsidian
Tertiary:Dirt
Fire1/Fire2: Specify "Default" (Marigold/Fire)
Gradients: Dirt opal accent color on primary (Suggestion if you want the secondary color from the opal gene to reflect on the sword
Payment:treasure

Thanks for the help figuring the colors :)
@Drytil
Primary:Dirt
Secondary:Obsidian
Tertiary:Dirt
Fire1/Fire2: Specify "Default" (Marigold/Fire)
Gradients: Dirt opal accent color on primary (Suggestion if you want the secondary color from the opal gene to reflect on the sword
Payment:treasure

Thanks for the help figuring the colors :)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58