Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Birthday commissions!
1 2 3 4 5

I have a link in my signature and would be happy to work on OC designs! Preferring USD but very flexible when it comes to payments. Link for easy access art examples: https://imgur.com/a/YkVNZkN

Thank you so much for your time <3 Wishing you a lovely week!

I have a link in my signature and would be happy to work on OC designs! Preferring USD but very flexible when it comes to payments. Link for easy access art examples: https://imgur.com/a/YkVNZkN

Thank you so much for your time <3 Wishing you a lovely week!

@Saturnia Your shop seems more animal-focused, but the character I'm thinking about is mostly humanoid except for the head, which is an animal's skull. The rest of it is more bony, but somewhat humanoid, so I'm not sure.
@Saturnia Your shop seems more animal-focused, but the character I'm thinking about is mostly humanoid except for the head, which is an animal's skull. The rest of it is more bony, but somewhat humanoid, so I'm not sure.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon

That's definitely understandable! I do prefer to draw feral animals, but I do occasionally draw anthros as well, so I won't have a problem drawing a humanoid body, it's the heads I actually avoid drawing when it comes to humanoids and humans... for animal skulls I'd have no problem as I am a bit of a vulture culture enthusiast and collect various animal skulls!

if interested, I'd be happy to provide a sketch that is free of charge, payment will only be discussed if you like the result and if major changes will be required.
@StarsAndMoon

That's definitely understandable! I do prefer to draw feral animals, but I do occasionally draw anthros as well, so I won't have a problem drawing a humanoid body, it's the heads I actually avoid drawing when it comes to humanoids and humans... for animal skulls I'd have no problem as I am a bit of a vulture culture enthusiast and collect various animal skulls!

if interested, I'd be happy to provide a sketch that is free of charge, payment will only be discussed if you like the result and if major changes will be required.
@Saturnia I can send you a full appearance description if you’d like!
@Saturnia I can send you a full appearance description if you’d like!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon Feel free to when you can! I'd be happy to try
@StarsAndMoon Feel free to when you can! I'd be happy to try
@StarsandMoon
My art shop is here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2735436#post_2735436
And I can lower the price for a Custom Character to 900g/kt for your birthday!
@StarsandMoon
My art shop is here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2735436#post_2735436
And I can lower the price for a Custom Character to 900g/kt for your birthday!
@Foxstarplayful Your art is adorable! That might not be something I can afford unless I buy gems for my birthday, however.
@Foxstarplayful Your art is adorable! That might not be something I can afford unless I buy gems for my birthday, however.
@SunandMoon
Thanks! I completely understand, I'm trying to get eggs for my birthday in Nov. And scatter a multi gaze gen1. I'm pretty much broke :/
@SunandMoon
Thanks! I completely understand, I'm trying to get eggs for my birthday in Nov. And scatter a multi gaze gen1. I'm pretty much broke :/
@StarsAndMoon
Hello, i can draw oc's as well as design characters.
You can find my prices and examples in my art shop, link is in the signature :)
@StarsAndMoon
Hello, i can draw oc's as well as design characters.
You can find my prices and examples in my art shop, link is in the signature :)
check my art shop :3 -->KWAa5bb.png
@StarsAndMoon

hiya!! I got my art shop linked in my signature if your interested ^^
@StarsAndMoon

hiya!! I got my art shop linked in my signature if your interested ^^
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
1 2 3 4 5