Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Renai Draws
Figured I should finally make one of these, if nothing else to track what I've got pending.

I do, in order of expense:
- Adoptables (that is, recolorable lineart)
- YCHs (my premade sketch turned into your dragon)
- Headshots
- Fullbodies
- Pixel Adopts
- Pixel Customs

I can work in a couple different styles- right now I tend to mimic site art in shading mostly, but I've been playing with a soft watercolor style too. Examples to be posted later. Also, works can be ordered as basic lineart (comes with white sticker-style backing so it shows up on dark backgrounds, such as Discord), monochrome or flat colored, and with or without shading.

I reserve the right to refuse certain genes- for example, bright Jaguar and Rosette (as well as a few colors of Hypnotic) give me headaches, and I've never been really able to render Speckle and Freckle in lineart form.

Pricing TBD and subject to change (that is, if a current round of pricing isn't feeling worth it, I'm going to bump them for the next round- I promise I will NEVER change something that's been agreed upon). While I do take art trades, I do so at my own discretion as I am a touch picky about styles and realism. Related to that, if I have done art for you more than two years ago, shoot me a pm and I can update it for you (at a similar level of difficulty, i.e. a lineart updates to new lineart and a colored/shaded work updates to a colored/shaded work) at either a reduced cost or free depending on my workload and its complexity.

I'll be honest. I have two speeds. You will either get the art same day/next day, or you will get it in three months to a year. I'm totally open to "Oy, where's my comm?!" pms (which will usually get either a "Oh crap right" response) but I wanted to be upfront about this.

Current comm list:
- Flags, recolorables (CB)
[cannot take more comms atm, because this is way overdue. Won't be taking an order with more than five parts to it again, and will only have five slots]

I don't have a pinglist because as I said... bit swamped at the moment and I don't know when it'll clear up (and this thread is mostly for me anyways...). Also nobody's asked to be on it as far as I remember.
Figured I should finally make one of these, if nothing else to track what I've got pending.

I do, in order of expense:
- Adoptables (that is, recolorable lineart)
- YCHs (my premade sketch turned into your dragon)
- Headshots
- Fullbodies
- Pixel Adopts
- Pixel Customs

I can work in a couple different styles- right now I tend to mimic site art in shading mostly, but I've been playing with a soft watercolor style too. Examples to be posted later. Also, works can be ordered as basic lineart (comes with white sticker-style backing so it shows up on dark backgrounds, such as Discord), monochrome or flat colored, and with or without shading.

I reserve the right to refuse certain genes- for example, bright Jaguar and Rosette (as well as a few colors of Hypnotic) give me headaches, and I've never been really able to render Speckle and Freckle in lineart form.

Pricing TBD and subject to change (that is, if a current round of pricing isn't feeling worth it, I'm going to bump them for the next round- I promise I will NEVER change something that's been agreed upon). While I do take art trades, I do so at my own discretion as I am a touch picky about styles and realism. Related to that, if I have done art for you more than two years ago, shoot me a pm and I can update it for you (at a similar level of difficulty, i.e. a lineart updates to new lineart and a colored/shaded work updates to a colored/shaded work) at either a reduced cost or free depending on my workload and its complexity.

I'll be honest. I have two speeds. You will either get the art same day/next day, or you will get it in three months to a year. I'm totally open to "Oy, where's my comm?!" pms (which will usually get either a "Oh crap right" response) but I wanted to be upfront about this.

Current comm list:
- Flags, recolorables (CB)
[cannot take more comms atm, because this is way overdue. Won't be taking an order with more than five parts to it again, and will only have five slots]

I don't have a pinglist because as I said... bit swamped at the moment and I don't know when it'll clear up (and this thread is mostly for me anyways...). Also nobody's asked to be on it as far as I remember.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Adoptables will go here
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

Some examples will go here
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

More examples go here
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

I don't know what I might need this for, but better too many posts claimed than too few.
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

That should be all that's required.
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

Do you have a ping list? If so I would love to be part of it
@Renaiwom

Do you have a ping list? If so I would love to be part of it
3-CC2-F96-D-70-D1-4-DE0-8-A0-C-7292-F8437-F8-F.pngDQMdZmI.png
@BardsTale I don't really have one as of yet, but I'll make a note to ping you when I get stuff going properly!
@BardsTale I don't really have one as of yet, but I'll make a note to ping you when I get stuff going properly!
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m