Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | painted dragon busts! (0/2 CLOSED)
hi folks! hope you're having a good day/evening, wherever ya are. I'm Em, and I'm coming back to FR after a lil hiatus. I don't think I'm ready to open a proper art shop up (yet), but I've been itching to sell commissions on here for a while now. so here's the deal: I'm selling [b]bust artworks of dragons[/b], which will be done in this style: [img]https://i.ibb.co/PhjXnbJ/crescendo.png[/img] [center]____________________•_•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•_•___________________[/center] [quote name="terms & conditions"] [indent][u]• I will be selling these pieces for a flat rate of [b]250g/250kt.[/b][/u][/indent] [indent][indent][size=2]>> and yes, this includes dragons with skins/apparel visible from the shoulders-up! however, if they are overly complex, their designs may be simplified for the sake of the painting. if you're unsure about how i may interpret your dragon's appearance when buying, just ask/request specific design choices <3[/size][/indent][/indent] [indent]• [u]as of right now (7/21/19), I'm opening [b]two slots[/b] open at a time for commissions[/u]. [indent][size=2] >> if you're interested and these slots are already taken, feel free to ping me ask to be added to a waiting list! (i cannot guarantee, if you are put on the waiting list, that you will be able to get a commission slot. think of this more of a "notification squad"; replying w/ the form below when a slot is open is the only way to buy a piece.) [/indent][/indent] [indent]• [u]I'm going to try my best to get your painting done within[b] two weeks [/b]of the purchase. [/u] [indent][size=2] >> actual waiting periods may vary wildly within that timeframe. it's summer rn and my family is going on vacations every now and again, so I can't guarantee you'll get yours right away even if the commissioner before you got theirs within the afternoon :"D [/indent][/indent] [indent]• [u][b]fill out the form below[/b] when ordering, & provide a direct link to your dragon's page (or a fullbody ref).</u> [indent][size=2]>> the "personality/other character details" is optional. I like to try and capture the personality/"quirks" of a dragon if you've already got one written, but i can do just as well without them. :•) [/u] [/size][/indent][/indent] [indent]• [u]requests for a slot are [b]first come first serve![/b][/u][/indent] [indent]• [u]and finally, once the painting is done, [b]feel free to use it wherever you like![/b] just please keep my FR username in-tact on the piece if you do so.[/u][/indent][/quote] [center]____________________•_•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•_•___________________[/center] [quote name="the form(tm)"] [b]username[/b]: [b]dragon's page/ref[/b]: [b]personality/other character details[/b]: [b]payment in treasure or gems?:[/b][/quote] [center]____________________•_•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•_•___________________[/center] [center][size=6][font=times new roman][i][b][u]slots:[/u][/b][/i][/size] 1. @Starskynadder, with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45623899]Eremus[/url] 2. @TheCoolestDude , with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=345444&tab=dragon&did=42616515]Glamour[/url][/center]
hi folks! hope you're having a good day/evening, wherever ya are. I'm Em, and I'm coming back to FR after a lil hiatus. I don't think I'm ready to open a proper art shop up (yet), but I've been itching to sell commissions on here for a while now.

so here's the deal: I'm selling bust artworks of dragons, which will be done in this style:

crescendo.png

____________________•_•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•_•___________________

terms & conditions wrote:
• I will be selling these pieces for a flat rate of 250g/250kt.
>> and yes, this includes dragons with skins/apparel visible from the shoulders-up! however, if they are overly complex, their designs may be simplified for the sake of the painting. if you're unsure about how i may interpret your dragon's appearance when buying, just ask/request specific design choices <3

as of right now (7/21/19), I'm opening two slots open at a time for commissions.
>> if you're interested and these slots are already taken, feel free to ping me ask to be added to a waiting list! (i cannot guarantee, if you are put on the waiting list, that you will be able to get a commission slot. think of this more of a "notification squad"; replying w/ the form below when a slot is open is the only way to buy a piece.)

I'm going to try my best to get your painting done within two weeks of the purchase.
>> actual waiting periods may vary wildly within that timeframe. it's summer rn and my family is going on vacations every now and again, so I can't guarantee you'll get yours right away even if the commissioner before you got theirs within the afternoon :"D

fill out the form below when ordering, & provide a direct link to your dragon's page (or a fullbody ref).</u>
>> the "personality/other character details" is optional. I like to try and capture the personality/"quirks" of a dragon if you've already got one written, but i can do just as well without them. :•)

requests for a slot are first come first serve!

and finally, once the painting is done, feel free to use it wherever you like! just please keep my FR username in-tact on the piece if you do so.
the form(tm) wrote:
username:
dragon's page/ref:
personality/other character details:
payment in treasure or gems?:

slots:

1. @Starskynadder, with Eremus

2. @TheCoolestDude , with Glamour
J4aXK2g.png • Em; formerly known as @Jolts on FR
• any pronouns
• EST (+3 hrs FR time)
FR commissions
[center][size=6][font=times new roman][b][u][i]waiting list[/i][/u][/b][/center] [quote="Waiting List"][size=2][center]@Starskynadder ; @Grunty[/center][/size][/quote]
waiting list
Waiting List wrote:
• any pronouns
• EST (+3 hrs FR time)
FR commissions
@etudeki Could I claim both slots? If not I would love to claim at least one! username: Starskynadder dragon's page/ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45623899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456239/45623899_350.png[/img] [/url] personality/other character details: He's a very cruel ex-king that is merciless and loves violence Also, you don't have to do the skin because I know the weird scales are very complex. Down in his bio, there is some art I have of him that shows what he looks like without the skin if you don't want to do it! payment in treasure or gems?: Gems username: Starskynadder dragon's page/ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44568345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445684/44568345_350.png[/img] [/url] personality/other character details: She's a wild skydancer that loves to have fun and dance with others. She's based off of raves! payment in treasure or gems?: Gems
@etudeki

Could I claim both slots? If not I would love to claim at least one!

username: Starskynadder

dragon's page/ref:
45623899_350.png

personality/other character details: He's a very cruel ex-king that is merciless and loves violence

Also, you don't have to do the skin because I know the weird scales are very complex. Down in his bio, there is some art I have of him that shows what he looks like without the skin if you don't want to do it!

payment in treasure or gems?: Gems

username: Starskynadder

dragon's page/ref:
44568345_350.png

personality/other character details: She's a wild skydancer that loves to have fun and dance with others. She's based off of raves!

payment in treasure or gems?: Gems
NaaZR6s.gif
@etudeki
If Starskynadder doesn't take both slots I'd like to claim the other, if they do then I wouldn't mind to a list to be notified to when you'll be taking more commissions.
I'll be adding an order form just in case.

username: TheCoolestDude
dragon's page/ref: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=345444&tab=dragon&did=42616515
personality/other character details: Generally jovial
payment in treasure or gems?: Treasure
@etudeki
If Starskynadder doesn't take both slots I'd like to claim the other, if they do then I wouldn't mind to a list to be notified to when you'll be taking more commissions.
I'll be adding an order form just in case.

username: TheCoolestDude
dragon's page/ref: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=345444&tab=dragon&did=42616515
personality/other character details: Generally jovial
payment in treasure or gems?: Treasure
@etudeki Your art is absolutely stunning and I would love get something from you later! For now, can you add me to the waiting list? Thanks~
@etudeki Your art is absolutely stunning and I would love get something from you later! For now, can you add me to the waiting list? Thanks~
@Starskynadder @TheCoolestDude @Grunty -- sorry for the delays, everybody !!

ah, I completely forgot to put "first come first serve" in the terms & conditions, and I'm realizing how confusing that must've been. my apologies; fixing that as we speak for the future <:")

Starsky, I can put Eremus under Slot #1, and I'll add you to the waiting list w/ Grunty so that you can snag a painting of Marshmello as soon as possible.
CoolestDude, I'm listing glamour under slot #2 for you!

thanks for ordering -- sorry if that was a bit confusing !! <3 getting to work rn!
@Starskynadder @TheCoolestDude @Grunty -- sorry for the delays, everybody !!

ah, I completely forgot to put "first come first serve" in the terms & conditions, and I'm realizing how confusing that must've been. my apologies; fixing that as we speak for the future <:")

Starsky, I can put Eremus under Slot #1, and I'll add you to the waiting list w/ Grunty so that you can snag a painting of Marshmello as soon as possible.
CoolestDude, I'm listing glamour under slot #2 for you!

thanks for ordering -- sorry if that was a bit confusing !! <3 getting to work rn!
• any pronouns
• EST (+3 hrs FR time)
FR commissions