Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46
@Marilith

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50 levels, and feel free to send the dragons :)
@Marilith

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50 levels, and feel free to send the dragons :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Fosterson

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 80 levels, and feel free to send the dragons :)
@Fosterson

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 80 levels, and feel free to send the dragons :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@aquarreon username: Keyina subject: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38504300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385044/38504300_350.png[/img] [/url] style: Fullbody, please. lineart/color style: colored lineart. familiar: no. names of dragons leveling for payment: I name all my fodder Snufflewumps. total: 175 lvls if I read it correctly, but I don't mind a raise beacuse of his complexity. notes: I have enough fodder to pay right away for this art. o/ Do you take fodder yourself or through receivers? As for his pose, something rather calm like flying on a black background should be cool for him. He's missing Bee gene on his wings beacuse I am broke.
@aquarreon

username: Keyina
subject:

38504300_350.png

style: Fullbody, please.
lineart/color style: colored lineart.
familiar: no.
names of dragons leveling for payment: I name all my fodder Snufflewumps.
total: 175 lvls if I read it correctly, but I don't mind a raise beacuse of his complexity.
notes: I have enough fodder to pay right away for this art. o/ Do you take fodder yourself or through receivers? As for his pose, something rather calm like flying on a black background should be cool for him. He's missing Bee gene on his wings beacuse I am broke.
[b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] PandaOverlord, 373731 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Ionic [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane! [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Labradorite] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Starfall Blossom] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Catfeather loop] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 levels [s]gosh, I hope I’m doing this right. I’ve never ordered art at one of these before![/s]
Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#: PandaOverlord, 373731
Bottle shape: Ionic
Flight element bead: Arcane!
Item 1: Labradorite Still
Item 2: Starfall Blossom Floating
Item 3: Catfeather Loop Floating

Payment Total: 50 levels

gosh, I hope I’m doing this right. I’ve never ordered art at one of these before!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
[b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] chocoapple #260584 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Ionic [b]Flight element bead:[/b] No [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Water Lettuce] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Phytocat Toy] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Sunbeam Rotala] Still [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 Levels [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Doric [b]Flight element bead:[/b] No [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Forgotten Crown] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Vial of Mysterious Toxin] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Sharpened Scythe] Still [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 Levels [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Ionic [b]Flight element bead:[/b] No [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Avian Gemstaff] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Flatlands Tiara] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Dirt-Covered Tile] Still [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 Levels
Username and ID#: chocoapple #260584

Flight element bead: No
Item 1: Water Lettuce Still
Item 2: Phytocat Toy Floating
Item 3: Sunbeam Rotala Still

Payment Total: 50 Levels

Bottle shape: Doric
Item 1: Forgotten Crown Floating
Item 2: Vial of Mysterious Toxin Still
Item 3: Sharpened Scythe Still

Item 1: Avian Gemstaff Still
Item 2: Flatlands Tiara Floating
Item 3: Dirt-Covered Tile Still

cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Skittles251 Hey just wondering if you could show some examples of simple colored vs complex maps? I tried to click your link but since it's with Photobucket, it won't let me view anything without paying money. Thanks!
@Skittles251 Hey just wondering if you could show some examples of simple colored vs complex maps? I tried to click your link but since it's with Photobucket, it won't let me view anything without paying money. Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@aquarreon username: Rosewing subject: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41452694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414527/41452694_350.png[/img] [/url] style: Halfbody lineart/color style: Painted familiar: No names of dragons leveling for payment: Not sure yet, I'll need to be buying some of them, I level fast tho don't worry total: 100 lvls notes: I would really love if you can include the skin! Especially the part with the magnolias coming out of her chest since that's part of her character. If you can include as much from her appearance as possible that would be great! Also I already have some leveled so once you confirm I'll send those right over :)
@aquarreon
username: Rosewing
subject:

41452694_350.png

style: Halfbody
lineart/color style: Painted
familiar: No
names of dragons leveling for payment: Not sure yet, I'll need to be buying some of them, I level fast tho don't worry
total: 100 lvls
notes: I would really love if you can include the skin! Especially the part with the magnolias coming out of her chest since that's part of her character. If you can include as much from her appearance as possible that would be great!

Also I already have some leveled so once you confirm I'll send those right over :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Fosterson aah ty [emoji=gaoler star size=1] feel free to send your fodder whenever! her vase is gonna be [i]gorgeous[/i]
@Fosterson aah ty

feel free to send your fodder whenever! her vase is gonna be gorgeous
GkfDmNh.png
@FKcoffee
Username: tigressRising
Dragon: Kalor
Type: Soft Shaded Sketch Dragon Bust
Cost: 90 levels (15 lvl. 6 dragons)
Reference(s): See dragon link
Notes: I'd like for the bust to be facing right, with his head held high and expression being self-confident bordering on cocky. If apparel and accents are allowed, I'd like it if you could include his hat, cape, and accent as well.
@FKcoffee
Username: tigressRising
Dragon: Kalor
Type: Soft Shaded Sketch Dragon Bust
Cost: 90 levels (15 lvl. 6 dragons)
Reference(s): See dragon link
Notes: I'd like for the bust to be facing right, with his head held high and expression being self-confident bordering on cocky. If apparel and accents are allowed, I'd like it if you could include his hat, cape, and accent as well.
Na5WGHa.png
[b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Rosewing #317307 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Ionic [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Earth [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=sweetpuff feather] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=hallowed ivy] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=hourglass] Still [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Doric [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Nature [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Alstroemeria] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=marigold] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=peppermint] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 100 levels
Username and ID#: Rosewing #317307

Flight element bead: Earth
Item 1: Sweetpuff Feather Floating
Item 2: Hallowed Ivy Still
Item 3: Hourglass Still

Bottle shape: Doric
Flight element bead: Nature
Item 1: Alstroemeria Floating
Item 2: Marigold Floating
Item 3: Peppermint Floating