Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinkas/OCs/Cats~ [T/G/FC/USD] CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@aito they both look super soft and nice!!! thanks a lot aaaaaaa just sent the cr <3
@aito they both look super soft and nice!!! thanks a lot aaaaaaa just sent the cr <3
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Aito

Edit: Oh my gosh, I pinged the wrong person initially, RIP

Omigosh, I love them both!! Thank you so much!! I'll be sending the CR shortly! Good luck on finals by the way! I think we both need it, because finals for me are in the next two weeks XD I was planning on grabbing one more slot before the price increase (for a character I recently created after Zym so he's no longer my newest lol), but don't worry, having to study for finals is totally understandable! ^v^
@Aito

Edit: Oh my gosh, I pinged the wrong person initially, RIP

Omigosh, I love them both!! Thank you so much!! I'll be sending the CR shortly! Good luck on finals by the way! I think we both need it, because finals for me are in the next two weeks XD I was planning on grabbing one more slot before the price increase (for a character I recently created after Zym so he's no longer my newest lol), but don't worry, having to study for finals is totally understandable! ^v^
xk7ymDQ.png
New Announcement! [quote name="6/1/19 (Re: Page update)"] Hey, friends! I updated the commission page with the new information today to help people avoid confusion over pricing until I re-open commissions. As of now I will be offering these options at these prices. (er... I mean I will once I re-open, which will be in about 2 weeks) Thank you for your patience, again! <3 [/quote] ----- [size=2]@Xaphrinel @Vai[/size]
New Announcement!
6/1/19 (Re: Page update) wrote:
Hey, friends! I updated the commission page with the new information today to help people avoid confusion over pricing until I re-open commissions. As of now I will be offering these options at these prices. (er... I mean I will once I re-open, which will be in about 2 weeks) Thank you for your patience, again! <3

@Xaphrinel @Vai
Shop's back open! ^^ Also new announcement!! [quote name="6/10/19 (Re: Shop is open! Waitlist is open! Slots are closed!)"] Hey, friends! The shop is officially reopened with new pricing and options. As I'm doing a LARGE art trade for items (some belated bday gifts for besties) currently [b]slots are full until I'm closer to finished with that order[/b] so that the next slot doesn't have to wait super long after placing their order. (I may give the 8th slot, though, to a relatively quick commission at my discretion) [b]In the meantime, you can ask to be added to the waitlist and I will ping each person in order when I do have open slots[/b] so that that person can place their order first. The waitlist is infinite in size. If I don't hear back from you [u]within 24 hours[/u] I'll ping the next person on the waitlist, as is standard procedure. Please let me know if you have any questions! I've revamped much of the format and info of the shop to hopefully make things clearer! I appreciate everyone's patience and support! ;---; My art confidence is so low and this has been a very friendly and kind environment in which to stretch my wings. ^^ <3 You're great and ily all [/quote] Pinging people for shop re-opening notif [size=1]@Mareanie @remnio @SoulLugia11 @Vai @Xaphrinel @TeenyTK[/size]
Shop's back open! ^^ Also new announcement!!
6/10/19 (Re: Shop is open! Waitlist is open! Slots are closed!) wrote:
Hey, friends! The shop is officially reopened with new pricing and options. As I'm doing a LARGE art trade for items (some belated bday gifts for besties) currently slots are full until I'm closer to finished with that order so that the next slot doesn't have to wait super long after placing their order. (I may give the 8th slot, though, to a relatively quick commission at my discretion)

In the meantime, you can ask to be added to the waitlist and I will ping each person in order when I do have open slots so that that person can place their order first. The waitlist is infinite in size. If I don't hear back from you within 24 hours I'll ping the next person on the waitlist, as is standard procedure.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I've revamped much of the format and info of the shop to hopefully make things clearer!

I appreciate everyone's patience and support! ;---; My art confidence is so low and this has been a very friendly and kind environment in which to stretch my wings. ^^ <3 You're great and ily all

Pinging people for shop re-opening notif
@Mareanie @remnio @SoulLugia11 @Vai @Xaphrinel @TeenyTK
@Aito

Yay! I’d love to be put on the waitlist, please! ^^
@Aito

Yay! I’d love to be put on the waitlist, please! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@Aito - I'd love to be on the waitlist please :)
@Aito - I'd love to be on the waitlist please :)
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@SoulLugia11 @TikindiDragon <3 <3 Added!! <3 <3
@SoulLugia11 @TikindiDragon <3 <3 Added!! <3 <3
@SoulLugia11
Thank you for your patience! This ping is to let you know that I have an open slot, if you'd like to claim it! ^^ I'll hold it for you for 24 hours before offering it to the next person on the waitlist. Thank you!
@SoulLugia11
Thank you for your patience! This ping is to let you know that I have an open slot, if you'd like to claim it! ^^ I'll hold it for you for 24 hours before offering it to the next person on the waitlist. Thank you!
@TikindiDragon
Hey! ^^ This ping is to let you know that I have another open slot, if you'd like to claim it! I'll hold it for u for 24 hours before opening it for general use. ^^ Thank you!
@TikindiDragon
Hey! ^^ This ping is to let you know that I have another open slot, if you'd like to claim it! I'll hold it for u for 24 hours before opening it for general use. ^^ Thank you!
@Aito - Please! I actually have a little bit of a special (to me) request, so I'm very pleased you have a slot open Commission Type: full body cat, coloured Style: does this apply to cats? Payment type: treasure Character reference: This is Haplo, there's a photographic reference in his bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49584942] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495850/49584942_350.png[/img] [/url] What should I know about your character?: He's always very playful, if slightly temperamental with it. Preferred size: So it'll fit into his bio if you would please. Signed?: [no is default]
@Aito - Please! I actually have a little bit of a special (to me) request, so I'm very pleased you have a slot open

Commission Type: full body cat, coloured
Style: does this apply to cats?
Payment type: treasure
Character reference: This is Haplo, there's a photographic reference in his bio

49584942_350.png

What should I know about your character?: He's always very playful, if slightly temperamental with it.
Preferred size: So it'll fit into his bio if you would please.
Signed?: [no is default]
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20