Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinkas/OCs/Cats~ [T/G/FC/USD] CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
Another slot has opened up! <3
Another slot has opened up! <3
More open slots! ^^
More open slots! ^^
@Aito Commission Type: cat fullbody colored Payment type: Trade, I'll list all the familiars in the end! Character reference: https://toyhou.se/3048554.abigail What should I know about your character?: She is a shapeshifter, so feel free to have fun with the design! She is very energetic and normally happy, so any hyper kitty pose would be awesome! Preferred size?: default Signed?: yes please ^^ Other: - Commission Type: humanoid fullbody colored Style: cartoony Payment type: Trade Character reference: https://toyhou.se/3048554.abigail What should I know about your character?: If you could draw her either playing basketball or football/soccer, that'd be awesome! But any energetic pose would be awesome, with a wide smile on her face! Preferred size?: default Signed?: yes please ^^ Other: - Commission Type: humanoid fullbody colored Style: cartoony Payment type: Trade Character reference: https://toyhou.se/3034782.cataleon What should I know about your character?: Cat here is my oldest OC, my special darling who really got me into art and writing, so I love getting any art for her. I just want to see her looking happy, maybe offering a hug? If that's doable. Preferred size?: default Signed?: yes please! Other: List of the familiars I'll send: [item=heckling hydrena][item=rockback charger][item=thunderstomp][item=goldenbeast][item=blotched quetzeel][item=coarsefur yeti][item=Longwing Epiptite][item=Vermillion Epiptite][item=Roundhorn Melprin][item=Melprin][item=Starry Ampelope][item=Bengal Chimera][item=Charoite Burrower][item=Aurora Pangolin][item=Pangolin Rancer][item=Dwarf Hainu Macaw]
@Aito

Commission Type: cat fullbody colored
Payment type: Trade, I'll list all the familiars in the end!
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/3048554.abigail
What should I know about your character?: She is a shapeshifter, so feel free to have fun with the design! She is very energetic and normally happy, so any hyper kitty pose would be awesome!
Preferred size?: default
Signed?: yes please ^^
Other: -

Commission Type: humanoid fullbody colored
Style: cartoony
Payment type: Trade
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/3048554.abigail
What should I know about your character?: If you could draw her either playing basketball or football/soccer, that'd be awesome! But any energetic pose would be awesome, with a wide smile on her face!
Signed?: yes please ^^
Other: -

Commission Type: humanoid fullbody colored
Style: cartoony
Payment type: Trade
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/3034782.cataleon
What should I know about your character?: Cat here is my oldest OC, my special darling who really got me into art and writing, so I love getting any art for her. I just want to see her looking happy, maybe offering a hug? If that's doable.
Signed?: yes please!
Other: List of the familiars I'll send:
Heckling Hydrena Rockback Charger Thunderstomp Goldenbeast Blotched Quetzeel Coarsefur Yeti Longwing Epiptite Vermillion Epiptite Roundhorn Melprin Melprin Starry Ampelope Bengal Chimera Charoite Burrower Aurora Pangolin Dwarf Hainu Macaw
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
Aaah!! I'm excited. ^^ I'll reserve your slots and get started! Feel free to send payment either through CR or through PM whenever. If you send it beforehand, please let me know if you'd like for me to accept it right away. Otherwise I'll accept payment (or request it) after all commissions are finished. ^^ Thank you!
@Fanartsy
Aaah!! I'm excited. ^^ I'll reserve your slots and get started! Feel free to send payment either through CR or through PM whenever. If you send it beforehand, please let me know if you'd like for me to accept it right away. Otherwise I'll accept payment (or request it) after all commissions are finished. ^^ Thank you!
New announcement!! [size=1]@Vai @Xaphrinel[/size] [quote name="7/13/19 (Re: Back open! Also, hey i have a commission gallery thread thingy now)" ] Hey, friends! Limited commissions open for now. Commissions may additionally take longer than previously due to Life[sup]TM[/sup]. I will keep you all posted. In the meantime, pls help me earn monies mainly so I can give gifts to friends aka my favorite activity also maybe i'll finally finish some of my geneing projects??? WHO KNOWS. If you hadn't seen already,[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2715162] I also have a WIP and finished commissions thread you can see here[/url] which has some fangirling and commentary for those interested. I'm not currently pinging commissioners in the posts mostly cos I am... feeling really shy about it??? Thanks for your patience, friends, as I work to get past my incredibly intense social anxiety. <3 ily all [/quote]
New announcement!!

@Vai @Xaphrinel
7/13/19 (Re: Back open! Also, hey i have a commission gallery thread thingy now) wrote:

Hey, friends! Limited commissions open for now. Commissions may additionally take longer than previously due to LifeTM. I will keep you all posted. In the meantime, pls help me earn monies mainly so I can give gifts to friends aka my favorite activity

also maybe i'll finally finish some of my geneing projects??? WHO KNOWS. If you hadn't seen already, I also have a WIP and finished commissions thread you can see here which has some fangirling and commentary for those interested. I'm not currently pinging commissioners in the posts mostly cos I am... feeling really shy about it??? Thanks for your patience, friends, as I work to get past my incredibly intense social anxiety. <3

ily all
could i be added to your general pinglist? your art is amazing and i'd love to get a commission or two from you but i have some other things i need to save up for first.
could i be added to your general pinglist? your art is amazing and i'd love to get a commission or two from you but i have some other things i need to save up for first.
@yall
Oh gosh, thank you! ^^ Can do.
@yall
Oh gosh, thank you! ^^ Can do.
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
mh8jR2Z.gif
@Aito I'm really in love with what you did with my OC Minnow. I was wondering if I could take up two slots this time? [b]Commission Type: [/b]Humanoid Bust Colored [b]Style:[/b] Western [b]Payment type: [/b] Gems [b]Character reference:[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/vBoyvG1.png]Picture here [/url] [b]What should I know about your character?:[/b] This is my friends Pathfinder character Ludla. She's a rough and tumble oread brawler. She's a big softie who loves a good fight. [b]Preferred size?:[/b] Default [b]Signed?:[/b] yes [b]Other: [/b] I can send some details in a PM if you need them! [b]Commission Type: [/b]Humanoid Fullbody Colored [b]Style:[/b] Western [b]Payment type: [/b] Gems [b]Character reference:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/4505699.florence-trynnath]Toyhouse Page [/url] [b]What should I know about your character?:[/b] Florence is a noble woman with a lot on her plate. She's an oracle of the goddess Saerenrae, and she's been basically forced to do her goddesses will since childhood. She's a very tired gal who would kill for a moment alone. Other than just being tired shes a down to earth and loving person [b]Preferred size?:[/b] Default [b]Signed?:[/b] No [b]Other: [/b] I was wondering if you could draw her in an alt outfit that includes her wings? I'd be more than happy to give you the details via PM. I also have the following to offer as trade: [item=Spectral Fuchsia Trunk] [item=Fiendish Emerald Trunk] [skin=30500] [skin=30501] [item=Nature Sprite]
@Aito

I'm really in love with what you did with my OC Minnow. I was wondering if I could take up two slots this time?

Commission Type: Humanoid Bust Colored
Style: Western
Payment type: Gems
Character reference: Picture here
What should I know about your character?: This is my friends Pathfinder character Ludla. She's a rough and tumble oread brawler. She's a big softie who loves a good fight.
Preferred size?: Default
Signed?: yes
Other: I can send some details in a PM if you need them!

Commission Type: Humanoid Fullbody Colored
Style: Western
Payment type: Gems
Character reference: Toyhouse Page
What should I know about your character?: Florence is a noble woman with a lot on her plate. She's an oracle of the goddess Saerenrae, and she's been basically forced to do her goddesses will since childhood. She's a very tired gal who would kill for a moment alone. Other than just being tired shes a down to earth and loving person
Preferred size?: Default
Signed?: No
Other: I was wondering if you could draw her in an alt outfit that includes her wings? I'd be more than happy to give you the details via PM.

I also have the following to offer as trade:

Spectral Fuchsia Trunk Fiendish Emerald Trunk Nature Sprite
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@PinesAwait
Aah!! Good to see you again! Of course. ^^ It'd be a pleasure!

Ooooohhh I have some ideas :3 I love Ludla she's GOOD BEAN. Also, ye! Always down to draw some wings. If you'd like to send me some further details that'd be appreciated so I can get Florence perf. (Mostly I'm curious how large her wings are in proportion to the rest of her)

aaaahh you have a spectral fuchsia trunk oh my gosh! If you're cool with trading the spectral fuchsia trunk and the nature sprite for 3.7kg total, we could do a combo of 1.3kg + those two items as payment? I love the skins but I gotta!!! finish a geneing project!! like a responsible dragon momma!! >.<

Does that sound alright? In the meantime I'll reserve you the two slots. ^^ <3
@PinesAwait
Aah!! Good to see you again! Of course. ^^ It'd be a pleasure!

Ooooohhh I have some ideas :3 I love Ludla she's GOOD BEAN. Also, ye! Always down to draw some wings. If you'd like to send me some further details that'd be appreciated so I can get Florence perf. (Mostly I'm curious how large her wings are in proportion to the rest of her)

aaaahh you have a spectral fuchsia trunk oh my gosh! If you're cool with trading the spectral fuchsia trunk and the nature sprite for 3.7kg total, we could do a combo of 1.3kg + those two items as payment? I love the skins but I gotta!!! finish a geneing project!! like a responsible dragon momma!! >.<

Does that sound alright? In the meantime I'll reserve you the two slots. ^^ <3
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20