Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2
So... I have a [b]lot[/b] of projects. And expensive taste. So I'm setting up a pop-up shop to help me get all the genes I need for my darling dragons [emoji=heart size=1] Dragons, anthros, and gijinkas are all the same price. Dragons without previous gijinka designs are fine, just let me know if you have a faceclaim or a direction you wanna go with them! Secondary and tertiary genes will receive shaded half-body sketches. Primary genes will receive shaded full-body sketches. Coatl breed changes will receive black and white sketch pages. [b]Examples[/b] Will add more as I get more! Check my regular shop for a better look at my art! Half body: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7c2b1ddb312e87179a415162be86ff97/tumblr_prtrrqt77c1scbj5ro3_r1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/43feda96af3d29b764404751e2dde9d3/tumblr_prtrrqt77c1scbj5ro4_r1_1280.png[/img] Full body (will be shaded): [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419779815717994496/579119645076750345/Olmath.png[/img] Sketch page: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/eb153d29f905c12a2542604510657f71/tumblr_pp3uxfmEje1scbj5ro9_r1_1280.png[/img] [b]SLOTS[/b] [b]Primaries[/b] [s]Metallic: Neglect [/s] [s]Metallic: Solcie [/s] [s]Iridescent: Quintillion[/s] [s]Iridescent: Korozo Iridescent: Korozo [/s] [s]Petals: featherworld[/s] [b]Secondaries and tertiaries[/b] Alloy: empty Bee: empty Bee: empty Constellations: empty Constellations: empty Shimmer: empty Shimmer: empty Shimmer: empty Shimmer: empty Shimmer: empty Shimmer: empty [s]Butterfly: Aidan[/s] [s]Butterfly: Elextra[/s] Butterfly: empty Butterfly: empty Butterfly: empty Butterfly: empty Stained: empty Stained: empty Stained: empty Stained: empty Stained: empty Glimmer: empty Glimmer: empty Glimmer: empty Glimmer: empty Glimmer: empty [b]Breeds[/b] [s]Coatl: Neglect[/s] [s]Coatl: Vovina[/s] Coatl: Hikumi? Coatl: Hikumi? [b]Order Form[/b] [code] [b]Character[/b]: (BBCode for dragon/link to character) [b]Gene[/b]: (Which gene are you sending? Make sure it's on the list please <3) [b]Info[/b]: (Any information about the character's appearance and personality. For dragons please specify if you want the dragon or a gijinka. For gijinkas please include if you want draconic features or not.)[/code] ------ [b]Rules[/b] -Please PM me the gene(s) -No more than 2 dragons per person at a time -I won't be doing edits on these, sorry! [size=4][b]FAQ (please read)[/b] -Please send payment when I accept your order! -Making new gijinka designs is no extra charge, just please let me know what direction you would like me to go with it. -OCs are fine too! -Your commission will be finished within two weeks. [/size] [size=4]If you like my art, please check out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2184983/1]regular art shop![/url] If you're interested in being pinged for flash sales like these, please hop on the pinglist [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PfxUta0nEgtlpNVJ0dXNmkvY6No1isUpF3uDomycNfw/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]![/size]
So...

I have a lot of projects. And expensive taste. So I'm setting up a pop-up shop to help me get all the genes I need for my darling dragons

Dragons, anthros, and gijinkas are all the same price. Dragons without previous gijinka designs are fine, just let me know if you have a faceclaim or a direction you wanna go with them!

Secondary and tertiary genes will receive shaded half-body sketches.
Primary genes will receive shaded full-body sketches.
Coatl breed changes will receive black and white sketch pages.

Examples
Will add more as I get more! Check my regular shop for a better look at my art!

Half body:
tumblr_prtrrqt77c1scbj5ro3_r1_1280.png

tumblr_prtrrqt77c1scbj5ro4_r1_1280.png

Full body (will be shaded):
Olmath.png

Sketch page:
tumblr_pp3uxfmEje1scbj5ro9_r1_1280.png

SLOTS

Primaries
Metallic: Neglect
Metallic: Solcie
Iridescent: Quintillion
Iridescent: Korozo
Iridescent: Korozo

Petals: featherworld

Secondaries and tertiaries
Alloy: empty
Bee: empty
Bee: empty
Constellations: empty
Constellations: empty
Shimmer: empty
Butterfly: Aidan
Butterfly: Elextra
Butterfly: empty
Stained: empty
Glimmer: empty

Breeds
Coatl: Neglect
Coatl: Vovina
Coatl: Hikumi?
Coatl: Hikumi?

Order Form
Code:
[b]Character[/b]: (BBCode for dragon/link to character) [b]Gene[/b]: (Which gene are you sending? Make sure it's on the list please <3) [b]Info[/b]: (Any information about the character's appearance and personality. For dragons please specify if you want the dragon or a gijinka. For gijinkas please include if you want draconic features or not.)

Rules
-Please PM me the gene(s)
-No more than 2 dragons per person at a time
-I won't be doing edits on these, sorry!

FAQ (please read)
-Please send payment when I accept your order!
-Making new gijinka designs is no extra charge, just please let me know what direction you would like me to go with it.
-OCs are fine too!
-Your commission will be finished within two weeks.

If you like my art, please check out my regular art shop! If you're interested in being pinged for flash sales like these, please hop on the pinglist here!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fantastea @Evet @mythicalviper @wildewinged @TheDragonsQueen @SevenEggs @TheRunawayRaven @Quintillion @mazurkas @avariea @Korozo @iodine @NirnrootNoises @l0ser @drakeharvest @SarcasticHawke @gaze @Alestrius @chrysannarose @boundingfeather @embarksfate @LeeHarcroft @Arinyl @Disillusionist @vorselon @Gilann @Denryu @Enki @featherworld @Mazurkas @elliepuck @eldritchcakepop @Aidan @Watercolour @Iralla @Prose @SwampQween @Neglect @Aidan @twye @zweis @view

Hello friends! It's been a while and I figured it's time for some casual commissions ^^ This time to help with my mountain of projects. All the information is above but essentially:

-Lmk what gem gene/breed you're sending out of the list in the first post

-Secondaries/tertiaries will get monochrome half-body sketches, primaries will get monochrome full-body sketches, and coatl breed changes will get full sketch pages like the ones in my regular shop

<3

PS: I may or may not be doing a flash sale for flower crowns portraits in about a month :3c
@Fantastea @Evet @mythicalviper @wildewinged @TheDragonsQueen @SevenEggs @TheRunawayRaven @Quintillion @mazurkas @avariea @Korozo @iodine @NirnrootNoises @l0ser @drakeharvest @SarcasticHawke @gaze @Alestrius @chrysannarose @boundingfeather @embarksfate @LeeHarcroft @Arinyl @Disillusionist @vorselon @Gilann @Denryu @Enki @featherworld @Mazurkas @elliepuck @eldritchcakepop @Aidan @Watercolour @Iralla @Prose @SwampQween @Neglect @Aidan @twye @zweis @view

Hello friends! It's been a while and I figured it's time for some casual commissions ^^ This time to help with my mountain of projects. All the information is above but essentially:

-Lmk what gem gene/breed you're sending out of the list in the first post

-Secondaries/tertiaries will get monochrome half-body sketches, primaries will get monochrome full-body sketches, and coatl breed changes will get full sketch pages like the ones in my regular shop

<3

PS: I may or may not be doing a flash sale for flower crowns portraits in about a month :3c
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
[b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49967975] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499680/49967975_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gene[/b]: Butterfly [b]Info[/b]: He has a ref in his bio, as well as a little information on personality and such. c,:
Dragon:
49967975_350.png

Gene: Butterfly
Info: He has a ref in his bio, as well as a little information on personality and such. c,:
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
Character: https://toyhou.se/2509365.aingeru
Gene: Metallic
Info: Can be done w/ or w/o his skull-face. In the instance of the skull being done, it's a whale skull for reference type, and it blends into him when work to where it looks naturally flush/his skin. W/o his mask he's got four eyes, and 'flatter' facial features.
Tldr; he's an engery boy - or at least he always seems like it. Usually tries to come off as imposing anyway, since most of the people he lives among fear him and he considers that the better option as opposed to being harassed for being inhuman. The scales on his tail are pangolin-like, he's actually got soft fuzzy skin - it's not just 'red' skin. You can feel free to add clothing if you like. Any pose works.

On the offhand his physical ends up being annoying or too weird to work w/ lemme know and I'm more than happy to offer a different character.

Character: https://toyhou.se/202802.alphonse
Gene: Coatl
Info: Another masked idiot, whoops. Little bit damaged, this one. Outfit is based on a modern plague doctor, but he's got multiple so you can feel free to do something else if you like. Kind of a local/international terror, but also has a more innocent childlike side to him. Can be done in any action-y poses you like since that's his main jam; or just being an idiot and sitting with his cat, working on a book/textbook, or doing just normal things. If you want to go for the plague-doctor look you don't have to go ham on all the nitpicky outfit details. The only thing is that the metal caps on his fingers are add-ons and not his actual fingers, just aesthetic/functional tips since his actual fingertips are missing/messed up.

again, If either of them are obnoxious lmk and I can easily swap them out for someone/something else.
Character: https://toyhou.se/2509365.aingeru
Info: Can be done w/ or w/o his skull-face. In the instance of the skull being done, it's a whale skull for reference type, and it blends into him when work to where it looks naturally flush/his skin. W/o his mask he's got four eyes, and 'flatter' facial features.
Tldr; he's an engery boy - or at least he always seems like it. Usually tries to come off as imposing anyway, since most of the people he lives among fear him and he considers that the better option as opposed to being harassed for being inhuman. The scales on his tail are pangolin-like, he's actually got soft fuzzy skin - it's not just 'red' skin. You can feel free to add clothing if you like. Any pose works.

On the offhand his physical ends up being annoying or too weird to work w/ lemme know and I'm more than happy to offer a different character.

Character: https://toyhou.se/202802.alphonse
Gene: Coatl
Info: Another masked idiot, whoops. Little bit damaged, this one. Outfit is based on a modern plague doctor, but he's got multiple so you can feel free to do something else if you like. Kind of a local/international terror, but also has a more innocent childlike side to him. Can be done in any action-y poses you like since that's his main jam; or just being an idiot and sitting with his cat, working on a book/textbook, or doing just normal things. If you want to go for the plague-doctor look you don't have to go ham on all the nitpicky outfit details. The only thing is that the metal caps on his fingers are add-ons and not his actual fingers, just aesthetic/functional tips since his actual fingertips are missing/messed up.

again, If either of them are obnoxious lmk and I can easily swap them out for someone/something else.
@Fletcher I love this idea ;; Thank you for thinking of me! I’d love to give a Petals for a slot if possible. ????
@Fletcher I love this idea ;; Thank you for thinking of me! I’d love to give a Petals for a slot if possible. ????
@Aidan @Neglect @featherworld I've got you all down for slots! Thank you <33
@Aidan @Neglect @featherworld I've got you all down for slots! Thank you <33
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
I'm back! Luckily I had one of the genes you need on hand. Hope you don't mind finishing this guy. [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47549266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475493/47549266_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gene[/b]: Metallic [b]Info[/b]: It's the same as last time. [quote name="Solcie" date="2019-03-23 16:57:19" ] He's very timid and a bit paranoid, like his name sake he killed his brother out of jealousy and now Abel's spirit haunts him forever. Dragonic features are fine but I prefer him with more human features. [/quote]
I'm back! Luckily I had one of the genes you need on hand.
Hope you don't mind finishing this guy.
Dragon:

47549266_350.png

Info: It's the same as last time.
Solcie wrote on 2019-03-23 16:57:19:
He's very timid and a bit paranoid, like his name sake he killed his brother out of jealousy and now Abel's spirit haunts him forever. Dragonic features are fine but I prefer him with more human features.
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
Hello there! I was wondering if by chance you would also be willing to draw other human characters, such as from a tv show or something like my own gijinka design (refs included) for an existing character? If so I'd love to order something from you please, but I understand completely if for any resaon you wouldn't want to do either of those things! If you would be interested, you'd be welcome to pick whichever one of these you'd like!

Dragon:

Option #1
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps-One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Option #2
Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x

Gene: Breed Change: Coatl

Info:

Option #1
Just a small note for him that he has pointed ears, sort of like an elf! Also if possible to be incorporated into your style, I would greatly prefer for him to be drawn with east Asian facial features please.

Option #2
My only request for him is that he should appear very feminine looking, but other than that you'd be free to pick whichever outfit you'd like to draw from the first ref sheet and stylize/simplify the design however you see fit.
Hello there! I was wondering if by chance you would also be willing to draw other human characters, such as from a tv show or something like my own gijinka design (refs included) for an existing character? If so I'd love to order something from you please, but I understand completely if for any resaon you wouldn't want to do either of those things! If you would be interested, you'd be welcome to pick whichever one of these you'd like!

Dragon:

Option #1
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps-One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Option #2
Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x

Gene: Breed Change: Coatl

Info:

Option #1
Just a small note for him that he has pointed ears, sort of like an elf! Also if possible to be incorporated into your style, I would greatly prefer for him to be drawn with east Asian facial features please.

Option #2
My only request for him is that he should appear very feminine looking, but other than that you'd be free to pick whichever outfit you'd like to draw from the first ref sheet and stylize/simplify the design however you see fit.
r6J6MbS.png
@Solcie @Vovina Added you ^u^ Thank you!
@Solcie @Vovina Added you ^u^ Thank you!
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Aidan He is finished! ^o^ Thank you so much! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/43feda96af3d29b764404751e2dde9d3/tumblr_prtrrqt77c1scbj5ro4_r1_1280.png[/img]
@Aidan He is finished! ^o^ Thank you so much!

tumblr_prtrrqt77c1scbj5ro4_r1_1280.png
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
1 2