Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow Foddart // Mother’s Day
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@AlienaCordis
Hey! My PAs haven't been accepted yet so I'm assuming you went offline shortly after the ping. I only have 8 free spaces in my lair for fodder so while I'm waiting on the current batch to be accepted I can't train any more ^^;

Is it ok if I send the remaining levels to whoever's online in the future after you've accepted this batch?
@AlienaCordis
Hey! My PAs haven't been accepted yet so I'm assuming you went offline shortly after the ping. I only have 8 free spaces in my lair for fodder so while I'm waiting on the current batch to be accepted I can't train any more ^^;

Is it ok if I send the remaining levels to whoever's online in the future after you've accepted this batch?
n2Yio0g.png
@dransnake Username: Violetah Art type: Rubber duck Dragon: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=3&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=14&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=74&auth=3dede9be7427ee3856ff1fce74480de8b7cc4a3e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Apparel?: N/A Accent?: N/A Approximate price: 30 levels
@dransnake
Username: Violetah
Art type: Rubber duck
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=3&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=14&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=74&auth=3dede9be7427ee3856ff1fce74480de8b7cc4a3e&dummyext=prev.png
Apparel?: N/A
Accent?: N/A
Approximate price: 30 levels
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Decaffeinated
Alrighty! I haven't seen anything on the spreadsheet yet, so I'll mark you as pending for now.

@Violetah
Yup! 30 levels is correct, I'll mark you down! You can send to me if you wanted, just know that it'll probably take a while since I'm at school all day. If you need them gone ASAP, please send to an exalter and ping me about it!
@Decaffeinated
Alrighty! I haven't seen anything on the spreadsheet yet, so I'll mark you as pending for now.

@Violetah
Yup! 30 levels is correct, I'll mark you down! You can send to me if you wanted, just know that it'll probably take a while since I'm at school all day. If you need them gone ASAP, please send to an exalter and ping me about it!
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
Hey there @Crim! Sure, if you see me "offline" please send the dragons to an exalter, tho I accepted the PAs this morning.

Hello @Decaffeinated sure, tho I would prefer if you ping me first and send the PA my way! If I don't answer please ask any exalter!

Hey there @Crim! Sure, if you see me "offline" please send the dragons to an exalter, tho I accepted the PAs this morning.

Hello @Decaffeinated sure, tho I would prefer if you ping me first and send the PA my way! If I don't answer please ask any exalter!

nVcQEVi.png
@Wraith296

Hello! I just wanted to make sure that GrinningFox received the 100lvls I sent over! I couldn't see it on the spreadsheet, so I just wanted to check.

Thanks! ^^
@Wraith296

Hello! I just wanted to make sure that GrinningFox received the 100lvls I sent over! I couldn't see it on the spreadsheet, so I just wanted to check.

Thanks! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Emberglo
One of Chakra's Mandalas or Fireworks Request Form
Size: 250px
Type: Firework
For firework only: Spiral
Is there a dragon to match? 51342174
Payment type (CR or 1t PAs)(prefer PAs): 1t PA (5 lvl 6s)
Anything else?: he's based on the constellation Capricorn! so if you could incorporate that somehow, that would be really cool.
@Emberglo
One of Chakra's Mandalas or Fireworks Request Form
Size: 250px
Type: Firework
For firework only: Spiral
Is there a dragon to match? 51342174
Payment type (CR or 1t PAs)(prefer PAs): 1t PA (5 lvl 6s)
Anything else?: he's based on the constellation Capricorn! so if you could incorporate that somehow, that would be really cool.
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
@ghostpastry Will try!
@ghostpastry Will try!
mM2VM9X.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Y86ZixR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iWxQXty.png[/img] @ghostpastry Two samples - with lines and without. Do either of these work for you? If not I can try again. One more with brighter azure/denim stars. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6vKtDML.png[/img]
Y86ZixR.png
iWxQXty.png

@ghostpastry Two samples - with lines and without. Do either of these work for you? If not I can try again.

One more with brighter azure/denim stars.
6vKtDML.png
mM2VM9X.png
@assiduendo I'd like to claim a slot for bio! I can start delivering the fodder tomorrow.

Username: FluffySnake
Type of Lore: Bio
Link to Dragon: Alric
Details? I have some outlines for his backstory/personality in his description + a short scene for vibes 'n feels written by another user. There are a handful of vauge things/holes in the sketch I wrote up, I leave those details to you!
@assiduendo I'd like to claim a slot for bio! I can start delivering the fodder tomorrow.

Username: FluffySnake
Type of Lore: Bio
Link to Dragon: Alric
Details? I have some outlines for his backstory/personality in his description + a short scene for vibes 'n feels written by another user. There are a handful of vauge things/holes in the sketch I wrote up, I leave those details to you!
cEXUHVm.png
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png

dEe2UrM.png
nWiQNX9.png
w9nH12D.png NotN tracker sheet
1GGo8wd.png
@AlienaCordis Sent 4 PAs!
@AlienaCordis Sent 4 PAs!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13