Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OVER]Scrimshaw Scrawls: May 5-11
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28
@Tune [b]Username:[/b] LostSketchbook [b]ID:[/b]378060 [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40951826] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409519/40951826_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cake Base:[/b] 3 (could the frosting/cream be gold/yellow ) b]Decoration 1(including colour):[/b] B in Chocolate [b]Decoration 2(including colour):[/b] D-1, can it match the frosting/cream of the base [b]Extras:[/b] N/A [b]Price:[/b] 20 levels [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39995676] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399957/39995676_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cake Base:[/b] 2 [b]Decoration 1(including colour):[/b] B(The sprinkles shown in your post) [b]Decoration 2(including colour):[/b] C (the red cherries shown in your post would be perfect) [b]Extras:[/b] N/A [b]Price:[/b] 20 Levels
@Tune
Username: LostSketchbook
ID:378060
Dragon:

40951826_350.png

Cake Base: 3 (could the frosting/cream be gold/yellow )
b]Decoration 1(including colour):[/b] B in Chocolate
Decoration 2(including colour): D-1, can it match the frosting/cream of the base
Extras: N/A
Price: 20 levels

Dragon:

39995676_350.png

Cake Base: 2
Decoration 1(including colour): B(The sprinkles shown in your post)
Decoration 2(including colour): C (the red cherries shown in your post would be perfect)
Extras: N/A
Price: 20 Levels
MT1tHzE.png
@Koyako
@Saphire6Luna
@Tarany
@MoonMelodies
@LostSketchbook

Apologies for the delay, you've all been added to the slot lists & spreadsheet.
I will be online for at least another 40 more minutes so if you have fodder ready then feel free to just send~

For those who might still be levelling, if you do not mind waiting you're free to send the fodder later on tonight and I will grab them tomorrow morning.

If you absolutely cannot wait, (though I do prefer payment sent to me directly) please send the dragons to a receiver.
@Koyako
@Saphire6Luna
@Tarany
@MoonMelodies
@LostSketchbook

Apologies for the delay, you've all been added to the slot lists & spreadsheet.
I will be online for at least another 40 more minutes so if you have fodder ready then feel free to just send~

For those who might still be levelling, if you do not mind waiting you're free to send the fodder later on tonight and I will grab them tomorrow morning.

If you absolutely cannot wait, (though I do prefer payment sent to me directly) please send the dragons to a receiver.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune [s] I'll be sending eight level 5 dragons your way later tonight. Just as a heads up. No rush for pick up, take your time.[/s] [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Thanks for the update! Edit: Letting a few dragons go. Sending two level 10s and four level 5s.
@Tune I'll be sending eight level 5 dragons your way later tonight. Just as a heads up. No rush for pick up, take your time.

Thanks for the update!

Edit: Letting a few dragons go. Sending two level 10s and four level 5s.
MT1tHzE.png
@Tune sent all 5 level 6 dragons! Thanks!
@Tune sent all 5 level 6 dragons! Thanks!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
[center]@BottledLightning Here's the black stone version, use whichever you prefer the most :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vdy1h8d.png[/img] ----------- @SilverDeath Here's your plush, I got confused for a bit clicking on the dragon at first but I hope this is how you wanted it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/O5kE3NE.png[/img] ------------- @TerminalEternity Your plush is completed, thank you for ordering~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/MgRUAxq.png[/img][/center]
@BottledLightning
Here's the black stone version, use whichever you prefer the most :)
Vdy1h8d.png
@SilverDeath
Here's your plush, I got confused for a bit clicking on the dragon at first but I hope this is how you wanted it.
O5kE3NE.png
@TerminalEternity
Your plush is completed, thank you for ordering~
MgRUAxq.png
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@CrazyCake Yup, that was +10 for accent and +10 for apparel :)
@CrazyCake Yup, that was +10 for accent and +10 for apparel :)
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Tune
Thank you! Your plushies are sooo cute :D
@Tune
Thank you! Your plushies are sooo cute :D
@Druddigon8 Sweet, okay! :D Also, the slot is in the wrong place, haha ^-^ <3 But cool, I've got 28 levels so far, I'll send them asap! <3
@Druddigon8 Sweet, okay! :D Also, the slot is in the wrong place, haha ^-^ <3 But cool, I've got 28 levels so far, I'll send them asap! <3
I387ENf.png
@BottledLightning Here's your reading! [quote] [b]Mental Space:[/b] [u]Page of Pentacles[/u] Generosity goes a long way in life, and that’s something you know well. To find joy in selflessness is admirable, but it can certainly become taxing with time. We can only share so much with others: it is important to replenish ourselves, too. After all, how well can you help them if you are too exhausted to take care of yourself? [b]Physical Space:[/b] [u]King of Pentacles[/u] There are a number of people around you who regard you with great esteem. They are proud to share your presence, to witness your journey through life. They are drawn to your kindness and would be happy to help if you ever asked. Those who receive aid are often eager to return the favor. With all of your responsibilities, it can be easy to lose sight of that. [b]What the Problem Is:[/b] [u]The Magician[/u] When it comes to making important decisions, you have struggled to put faith in yourself for choosing the “right” options. You find it difficult to channel your confidence, to take control of a situation and lead your future in the direction you want it to go. Many times you have felt trapped by circumstance, unable to perform as [i]you [/i]had always wanted. You may even be caught up worrying about someone else, rather than yourself. [b]What to Do:[/b] [u]Three of Pentacles[/u] Confidence comes with practice and will not happen overnight. Observe where your strengths truly lie and grasp them, never letting go. See yourself in those close to you: not how they perceive you, rather how your kindness has imprinted on their lives. The smiles that [i]you [/i]brought on their faces. Harness that energy whenever you find yourself facing difficulty. [b]What to Wait For:[/b] [u]Four of Cups[/u] We all deserve to take a break every now and then: none of us are machines that can endlessly put out successful results. Remember to take a breather whenever you need it. Time spent recovering yourself is far from time wasted! Whether you choose to spend that time with friends or on your own does not matter, as long as you enjoy yourself in the end. Meditation is a great method of finding your calm and clearing your head. Better to evaluate your options and move forward with an open mind, free of the worries that clutter our thoughts day by day. [/quote]
@BottledLightning

Here's your reading!
Quote:
Mental Space: Page of Pentacles

Generosity goes a long way in life, and that’s something you know well. To find joy in selflessness is admirable, but it can certainly become taxing with time. We can only share so much with others: it is important to replenish ourselves, too. After all, how well can you help them if you are too exhausted to take care of yourself?

Physical Space: King of Pentacles

There are a number of people around you who regard you with great esteem. They are proud to share your presence, to witness your journey through life. They are drawn to your kindness and would be happy to help if you ever asked. Those who receive aid are often eager to return the favor. With all of your responsibilities, it can be easy to lose sight of that.

What the Problem Is: The Magician

When it comes to making important decisions, you have struggled to put faith in yourself for choosing the “right” options. You find it difficult to channel your confidence, to take control of a situation and lead your future in the direction you want it to go. Many times you have felt trapped by circumstance, unable to perform as you had always wanted. You may even be caught up worrying about someone else, rather than yourself.

What to Do: Three of Pentacles

Confidence comes with practice and will not happen overnight. Observe where your strengths truly lie and grasp them, never letting go. See yourself in those close to you: not how they perceive you, rather how your kindness has imprinted on their lives. The smiles that you brought on their faces. Harness that energy whenever you find yourself facing difficulty.

What to Wait For: Four of Cups

We all deserve to take a break every now and then: none of us are machines that can endlessly put out successful results. Remember to take a breather whenever you need it. Time spent recovering yourself is far from time wasted! Whether you choose to spend that time with friends or on your own does not matter, as long as you enjoy yourself in the end. Meditation is a great method of finding your calm and clearing your head. Better to evaluate your options and move forward with an open mind, free of the worries that clutter our thoughts day by day.
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Ooh those pretty sketches... @Druddigon8 [b]Art/Writing:[/b] digital sketch! [b]Username:[/b] sockmonkeygerald [b]User ID:[/b] 266129 [b]Dragon:[/b] Carillon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47238955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472390/47238955_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Price:[/b] 60 lvls (+? lmk) [b]Anything else?:[/b] can send levels any time, should they go to you or a receiver?
Ooh those pretty sketches...

@Druddigon8
Art/Writing: digital sketch!
Username: sockmonkeygerald
User ID: 266129
Dragon: Carillon

47238955_350.png

Price: 60 lvls (+? lmk)
Anything else?: can send levels any time, should they go to you or a receiver?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28