Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (Closed, thank you!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Johan if possible, design, please. As for the pauldrons, only one (I have no side preference). Thank you very much! ^-^
@Johan if possible, design, please. As for the pauldrons, only one (I have no side preference). Thank you very much! ^-^
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Enoch
ID: #72389
Artist: @Pericci
Request: Can I get a chibi of my demon OC?
Payment: 300 levels
Other Info: If you have any questions of the design, please ask because I'll be happy to answer anything

Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Enoch
ID: #72389
Artist: @Pericci
Request: Can I get a chibi of my demon OC?
Payment: 300 levels
Other Info: If you have any questions of the design, please ask because I'll be happy to answer anything

y0YshUu.png
@Amorah
alrighty, added
@Amorah
alrighty, added
@Decaffeinated
okie doke, hmm if you want it to be as complex as the reference that'd cost 30 lvls extra, but if its only simple stuff (with the ref as inspiration) itd be free
@Decaffeinated
okie doke, hmm if you want it to be as complex as the reference that'd cost 30 lvls extra, but if its only simple stuff (with the ref as inspiration) itd be free
@Johan please mark me down for the extra 30 levels. Your art is too gorgeous not to take this opportunity!
@Johan please mark me down for the extra 30 levels. Your art is too gorgeous not to take this opportunity!
@onemessyperson everything looks right! I can definitely do both of those for you no problem c: ill mark the slots for ya and get started first thing in the morning! Thanks for commissioning me <3
@onemessyperson everything looks right! I can definitely do both of those for you no problem c: ill mark the slots for ya and get started first thing in the morning! Thanks for commissioning me <3
fg0cF2o.png
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: tewro
ID: 196073
Artist: @Johan
Request: my boy davide!
Payment: 350

Type of commission: shaded icon (unconventional)
Character's reference: here's the link again boop
Other Information: a kind of, happy/neutral expression i reckon?? for colourscheme i was thinking yellows/browns but tbh do whatever you think looks best! :' D
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: tewro
ID: 196073
Artist: @Johan
Request: my boy davide!
Payment: 350

Type of commission: shaded icon (unconventional)
Character's reference: here's the link again boop
Other Information: a kind of, happy/neutral expression i reckon?? for colourscheme i was thinking yellows/browns but tbh do whatever you think looks best! :' D
Hello, @Tserin! I'm sending over the payment for @Johan 's art. Sending the dragons over PA. Thank you! [i]Dragons Leveled: [/i] [list] [*] [i]#49298309[/i] - lvl 7 [*] [i]#50435297 [/i]- lvl 7 [*] [i]#50435298 [/i]- lvl 7 [*] [i]#50435299[/i] - lvl 7 [*] [i]#50253962[/i] - lvl 7 [*] [i]#50253868[/i] - lvl 7 [*] [i]#50366260[/i] - lvl 4 [*] [i]#50636696[/i] - lvl 4 [/list] [b]Total:[/b] 50 levels ------------------ Hopefully I'm doing this right lol
Hello, @Tserin! I'm sending over the payment for @Johan 's art.
Sending the dragons over PA. Thank you!

Dragons Leveled:
  • #49298309 - lvl 7
  • #50435297 - lvl 7
  • #50435298 - lvl 7
  • #50435299 - lvl 7
  • #50253962 - lvl 7
  • #50253868 - lvl 7
  • #50366260 - lvl 4
  • #50636696 - lvl 4

Total: 50 levels

Hopefully I'm doing this right lol
@Descending
Got them accepted and recorded, thanks for supporting Ice and our artists!
@Descending
Got them accepted and recorded, thanks for supporting Ice and our artists!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Hi @Pericci

I maybe would like to order 2 Tundra adopts, do you reference a dragon, eg the colours?
Hi @Pericci

I maybe would like to order 2 Tundra adopts, do you reference a dragon, eg the colours?
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25