Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wind Foddart-Working on orders!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43
@Evet that works yup, all good ! feel free to send levels whenever, I believe I don't have you noted on the sheet nor got your dragons right? maybe I'm getting confused cause so many pings and CRs hgflñhj

@MalisVitterfolk yeah 80 sounds about right! and ok thanks for telling me! I will appreciate if they include your name in the CR too :)

@jadeseeker27 I'd say 55 levels then? :>

@Gurrero aaa thanks! and I see, actually looked really clean and cool :o I'm happy I managed to get a slot aa also may I take those two bust sketch slots too? would like to know before ordering cause the dragon will depend on if I get those slots or not :>
@Evet that works yup, all good ! feel free to send levels whenever, I believe I don't have you noted on the sheet nor got your dragons right? maybe I'm getting confused cause so many pings and CRs hgflñhj

@MalisVitterfolk yeah 80 sounds about right! and ok thanks for telling me! I will appreciate if they include your name in the CR too :)

@jadeseeker27 I'd say 55 levels then? :>

@Gurrero aaa thanks! and I see, actually looked really clean and cool :o I'm happy I managed to get a slot aa also may I take those two bust sketch slots too? would like to know before ordering cause the dragon will depend on if I get those slots or not :>
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@hikumi
AA those are wonderful ;v;
i dont mind the teacup at all!!

thank you! <3
@hikumi
AA those are wonderful ;v;
i dont mind the teacup at all!!

thank you! <3
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Hikumi

I don't see why not (:
But just to be clear it'd be the two sketch busts and a clean?
@Hikumi

I don't see why not (:
But just to be clear it'd be the two sketch busts and a clean?
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Hikumi So cute! Thankies! ^o^
@Hikumi So cute! Thankies! ^o^
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@saphire6luna
thank you for ordering :) sure I'll add you to the pinglist, send payment (34 levels is correct) when you're free
@saphire6luna
thank you for ordering :) sure I'll add you to the pinglist, send payment (34 levels is correct) when you're free
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@Gurrero

OH, she's looking just perfect! Thank you so so much for it! I absolutely love it! <3

And I can't get over his little companion - those eyes and the mouth... just adorable!!
@Gurrero

OH, she's looking just perfect! Thank you so so much for it! I absolutely love it! <3

And I can't get over his little companion - those eyes and the mouth... just adorable!!
@TheOtherKirby Your cutie is done! :D Will say I personally love the all-white~ Added a profile size just in case. Don't forget to save them to your own personal device, and thanks again for your support <3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BpGYKfF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KxMrC5g.png[/img][/center]
@TheOtherKirby

Your cutie is done! :D Will say I personally love the all-white~ Added a profile size just in case. Don't forget to save them to your own personal device, and thanks again for your support <3
BpGYKfF.png
KxMrC5g.png
gurrero.gif
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero
Eeee, thank you! He looks gorgeous. ^^
@Gurrero
Eeee, thank you! He looks gorgeous. ^^
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@Juri01
I'm glad you like her! I had fun looking up froggo images for their companion and man, they are some cute/funky looking frogs hehe

@TheOtherKirby
I'm happy to be able to commemorate your dog <3 ; u ; bless
@Juri01
I'm glad you like her! I had fun looking up froggo images for their companion and man, they are some cute/funky looking frogs hehe

@TheOtherKirby
I'm happy to be able to commemorate your dog <3 ; u ; bless
gurrero.gif
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero yep indeed! I'm filling form here :) they are all for my own OC fandragons, the OCs are actually on their bios if you prefered to draw humans I'd be up for it but I think you are just doing dragons right

Username: Hikumi
Player ID Number: 158855
Slot Type: Clean
Link to Dragon/Character: boop
Price:
Other Information: The dragon's scar apparel is only somewhat symbolic bc she has burn scars, not scratch one so you can leave that apparel out if you prefer! on the other side she's missing some flower apparel on her head so if you can do that I'd love it ;; (either a single flower on the mane or ear, or a small flower crown or something like that). She's a gentle, cheerful, somewhat shy sometimes but flirty druid.

Slot Type: Sketch
Price:
Other Information: You are free to draw or not draw the mask apparel but I'd need the glasses, mane and scarf included :) he's a little serious, usually calm/chill.

Price: Total 130 lvls I think !
Other Information: Again you are free to draw or not draw the mask apparel, same for the headband apparel, but I'd need the rose and the necklace/top of the vest apparel? he's more fun, extroverted and flirty too, the blue one and this one are boyfriends totally not visible from their bio art haha

I hope everythings correct :>
@Gurrero yep indeed! I'm filling form here :) they are all for my own OC fandragons, the OCs are actually on their bios if you prefered to draw humans I'd be up for it but I think you are just doing dragons right

Slot Type: Clean
Price:
Other Information: The dragon's scar apparel is only somewhat symbolic bc she has burn scars, not scratch one so you can leave that apparel out if you prefer! on the other side she's missing some flower apparel on her head so if you can do that I'd love it ;; (either a single flower on the mane or ear, or a small flower crown or something like that). She's a gentle, cheerful, somewhat shy sometimes but flirty druid.

Price:
Other Information: You are free to draw or not draw the mask apparel but I'd need the glasses, mane and scarf included :) he's a little serious, usually calm/chill.

Price: Total 130 lvls I think !
Other Information: Again you are free to draw or not draw the mask apparel, same for the headband apparel, but I'd need the rose and the necklace/top of the vest apparel? he's more fun, extroverted and flirty too, the blue one and this one are boyfriends totally not visible from their bio art haha

I hope everythings correct :>
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43