Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Over] Scrimshaw Scrawls [Foddart]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38
@hinatot

hi there! could I be added to the pinglist for the 100x100 pixels?
@hinatot

hi there! could I be added to the pinglist for the 100x100 pixels?
edgy_emoji_1.png
@Melova
Hello!
I just wanted to let you know that, due to my math mistake with ratio - 1 level is actually 1.850ish t, not 1.625 - I'll cover your treasure portion. No need to send the treasure, just 120 levels we originally agreed on, or rather 75 left from that.

Sorry for the trouble, have a nice day!
@Melova
Hello!
I just wanted to let you know that, due to my math mistake with ratio - 1 level is actually 1.850ish t, not 1.625 - I'll cover your treasure portion. No need to send the treasure, just 120 levels we originally agreed on, or rather 75 left from that.

Sorry for the trouble, have a nice day!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@betty Enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/RrCnfZm.png[/img]
@betty Enjoy!
RrCnfZm.png
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@onemessyperson

sorry for my slowness hjfdk forgot to change status to busy- got them and recorded!
@onemessyperson

sorry for my slowness hjfdk forgot to change status to busy- got them and recorded!
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@artobartis

of course! i added you, i'll ping you if i finish the current ones up before the end of our push-
@artobartis

of course! i added you, i'll ping you if i finish the current ones up before the end of our push-
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@SoulSorbet

Hi! I have a question re: your tarot spreads: are those for people or for dragons or both? And if you do them for dragons, do you want some personality info/bio as well, if we have it?
@SoulSorbet

Hi! I have a question re: your tarot spreads: are those for people or for dragons or both? And if you do them for dragons, do you want some personality info/bio as well, if we have it?
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
(Editing post to hopefully stop from being spammy ^^'')

@Peyp

Queueing up 30 lvls for HighFives via CR.
Sending another CR over with 10 lvls. Also for HighFives. Thank you ^^

@HighFives

Thought I'd give you a heads up ^^ I've sent 70 lvls to Peyp and 30 lvls to Hinatot all 100 lvls for the commission are in.
(Editing post to hopefully stop from being spammy ^^'')

@Peyp

Queueing up 30 lvls for HighFives via CR.
Sending another CR over with 10 lvls. Also for HighFives. Thank you ^^

@HighFives

Thought I'd give you a heads up ^^ I've sent 70 lvls to Peyp and 30 lvls to Hinatot all 100 lvls for the commission are in.
@Peyp

Queuing up some leveled fodder for when you return to FR. They're on the CR for 1t each.

Going toward Kauria's commission.
@Peyp

Queuing up some leveled fodder for when you return to FR. They're on the CR for 1t each.

Going toward Kauria's commission.
@felistopaz

i can do them for both!

personality / bio isn't necessary, but it can help me tailor the reading towards who it's specifically for.
@felistopaz

i can do them for both!

personality / bio isn't necessary, but it can help me tailor the reading towards who it's specifically for.
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
@hinatot Username: Quarantine ID: 98275 Dragon: This gross girl Bes! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33394813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333949/33394813_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: 200 levels for a 200x200 pixel, but I'm not sure if including the skin would make that more expensive (or is even an option lol). Let me know!
@hinatot

Username: Quarantine
ID: 98275
Dragon: This gross girl Bes!
33394813_350.png

Price: 200 levels for a 200x200 pixel, but I'm not sure if including the skin would make that more expensive (or is even an option lol). Let me know!
a plague flag waving
fr time +3 Cmz8k8j.png plague born
a lesbian flag, captioned he/him Cmz8k8j.png a nonbinary flag, captioned she/her Cmz8k8j.png el o ella
tumblr_static_76r6jqn95yos0wcw8kkck88ww.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38