Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Over] Scrimshaw Scrawls [Foddart]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38
@Peyp

If my math is right, these 17 levels should finish the 250 needed for Kauria?
@Peyp

If my math is right, these 17 levels should finish the 250 needed for Kauria?
@Whuffie
You've already sent 286 levels which were all forwarded to Kauria unless some were meant for another order?
@Whuffie
You've already sent 286 levels which were all forwarded to Kauria unless some were meant for another order?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp

Welp, I cant math.

Only 250 was supposed to go to Kauria. If it's too much trouble the artist can keep the extra as a tip and the levels go toward your Dom push either way. No big deal. :)
@Peyp

Welp, I cant math.

Only 250 was supposed to go to Kauria. If it's too much trouble the artist can keep the extra as a tip and the levels go toward your Dom push either way. No big deal. :)
@Whuffie
Happens! :c

Thank you for being understanding. Though there's no need to pay extra - if you'd like, I can send you PB payout for 6 lvl 6s (36 levels that were sent to Kauria), give it to Hideki, so you don't have to level extra dragons, or at least provide you 6 free fodder adults instead. ^-^

Should I send the 17 levels in PA to Hideki for your second order, then?
@Whuffie
Happens! :c

Thank you for being understanding. Though there's no need to pay extra - if you'd like, I can send you PB payout for 6 lvl 6s (36 levels that were sent to Kauria), give it to Hideki, so you don't have to level extra dragons, or at least provide you 6 free fodder adults instead. ^-^

Should I send the 17 levels in PA to Hideki for your second order, then?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp

Just transfer my extra levels over to Hideki.

That's the easiest and I've got plenty of fodder. All of it is going to Plague this week one way or another to support a good friend of mine who is a germ. :)
@Peyp

Just transfer my extra levels over to Hideki.

That's the easiest and I've got plenty of fodder. All of it is going to Plague this week one way or another to support a good friend of mine who is a germ. :)
@Whuffie
Will do, thank you for supporting Plague! :D
@Whuffie
Will do, thank you for supporting Plague! :D
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Princoxx
><i send 13x lvl7 (91lvls) this time through pa this time, 300lvls in total. please check, thank you!
@Princoxx
><i send 13x lvl7 (91lvls) this time through pa this time, 300lvls in total. please check, thank you!
@Hideki

I'm queuing up some leveled fodder for 1t on private auction to go toward my commission.

16 at level 7 for a total of 112

More to follow soon. :)
@Hideki

I'm queuing up some leveled fodder for 1t on private auction to go toward my commission.

16 at level 7 for a total of 112

More to follow soon. :)
[indent][size=2]@Whuffie Got it on the sheet. [emoji=ridgeback laughing]
@Whuffie

Got it on the sheet.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Quarantine

the skin should be ok, so no extra cost! i've added you to the slots-

as a side note, SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAD DELIVERY REQUESTS HANGING WITH ME. i was a sleepy idiot last night and forgot to change my status away from accepting ;;-;;
@Quarantine

the skin should be ok, so no extra cost! i've added you to the slots-

as a side note, SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAD DELIVERY REQUESTS HANGING WITH ME. i was a sleepy idiot last night and forgot to change my status away from accepting ;;-;;
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38