Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Over] Scrimshaw Scrawls [Foddart]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38
@hinatot Thank you so much! I'm about to barrage you with 1t PAs for your payment. There should be 28 level 7s and one level 4.
@hinatot Thank you so much! I'm about to barrage you with 1t PAs for your payment. There should be 28 level 7s and one level 4.
a plague flag waving
fr time +3 Cmz8k8j.png plague born
a lesbian flag, captioned he/him Cmz8k8j.png a nonbinary flag, captioned she/her Cmz8k8j.png el o ella
tumblr_static_76r6jqn95yos0wcw8kkck88ww.gif
@bunlux DOODLE Username:LadyRenee again Dragon/Character:1) BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12533537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125336/12533537_350.png[/img] [/url] 2.[url=h ttp://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33511240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335113/33511240_350.png[/img] [/url] 3) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19768980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197690/19768980_350.png[/img] [/url] 4)[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15861228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158613/15861228_350.png[/img] [/url] 5.)[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48554842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485549/48554842_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type:bust Character Count: 5 busts What would you like?: I'm so stoked! Will work on leveling for these and finish them tonight or tomorrow morning!!! Price:tell me if more than 60
@bunlux
DOODLE

Username:LadyRenee again
Dragon/Character:1) BBCode:

12533537_350.png
33511240_350.png
3)
19768980_350.png
4)
15861228_350.png
5.)
48554842_350.png

Commission Type:bust
Character Count: 5 busts
What would you like?: I'm so stoked! Will work on leveling for these and finish them tonight or tomorrow morning!!!
Price:tell me if more than 60
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@bunlux Finished up your order! Her colors are so nice, hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PPZKq3v.png[/img]
@bunlux Finished up your order! Her colors are so nice, hope you like it!
PPZKq3v.png
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@Valthan pinglist/waitlist please? :)

@bunlux
DOODLE

Username: Hikumi
Dragon/Character: Crow on one piece and Jack on the other
Commission Type: fullbody
Character Count: 2 fullbodies
What would you like?: For Crow maybe she could be have a plain/bored/tired face, kinda like an :l emoji sort of? for her feel free to do her in B/W if you prefer. For Jack I'd just give the prompt of: science goes wrong.
Price: 96 levels I think?

I would also like to make a question and depending on the answer -and my dragon leveling- I may order another fullbody or not - can I ask if I could get art of this doggo here with this bird here on top of his head? the canine would be like excited with a happy :D or :b face sort of (kinda like the coatl sample) and the bird would just be either :l or simply calm/relaxed/chill. If that's reasonable how much would it be in levels?
@Valthan pinglist/waitlist please? :)

@bunlux
DOODLE

Username: Hikumi
Dragon/Character: Crow on one piece and Jack on the other
Commission Type: fullbody
Character Count: 2 fullbodies
What would you like?: For Crow maybe she could be have a plain/bored/tired face, kinda like an :l emoji sort of? for her feel free to do her in B/W if you prefer. For Jack I'd just give the prompt of: science goes wrong.
Price: 96 levels I think?

I would also like to make a question and depending on the answer -and my dragon leveling- I may order another fullbody or not - can I ask if I could get art of this doggo here with this bird here on top of his head? the canine would be like excited with a happy :D or :b face sort of (kinda like the coatl sample) and the bird would just be either :l or simply calm/relaxed/chill. If that's reasonable how much would it be in levels?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Peyp Sending you 40 level 7s, which should cover the 276 levels for my order for Bunlux!
@Peyp Sending you 40 level 7s, which should cover the 276 levels for my order for Bunlux!
sig.gif
@hatsunemiku
Got 'em, thank you!
@hatsunemiku
Got 'em, thank you!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@SheridanCharon

Heres yer lore for Lothric, let me know if you want anythin changed and please credit me if you use it anywhere.
Thank you for orderin.

Quote:
Memories burn away like paper to fire, it's inevitable, for such power... a price is paid each time he's used his magic.

All must pay magic's ultimate price in the end.

Still, to him, it's a worthy and just sacrifice for everything he wants and knows he believes in.

Lothric and Lorian are often found together a lot of times of the day, if not all day. Twins that care deeply for each other, both willing to sacrifice the world for each other, if need be. However, Lothric carries a heavy burden with his magic. Something that may rip apart his memory or his physical health, making him bedridden on days on end.

Lothric's journey in magic begun young — too young many believed — in the past, one he doesn't remember very well, just in a misty fog from time to time. His brother recalls it for him should he ask. Lothric was often praised for his skill and what he could do. Light magic is in his very being, blood, bones... down to his very core. An often practiced art, yes, but hardly with such power such as his is. But he didn't start noticing something amiss until years after doing his art.

It must've started if he recalls correctly after he got very ill and went through several days of unconsciousness. Memories were fuzzy, hazy with nothing easy to recall but voices talking to him with no face. It came to the point, he'd start to forget people he'd know for a while, but one dragon he never forgot — thank the Lightweaver — was his twin brother. Someone always there for him, regardless of his health and mental state.

Dragon's started to notice his memory-loss and started to lie to him, get him to do things with his magic for "favors." His brother swiftly stopped this. They began to get outcasted by their current clan due to it.

So, Lorthic would keep pressing forward, regardless of the growing paranoia in his mind, but it did cause him to push aside the world and just keep one to his side, eventually causing them to leave the very home they once had since betrayal might've just been hiding in the shaded shadows of the Light.

With just his brother by his side, with a few food rations, the two left with the quiet dawn, never to look back.
@SheridanCharon

Heres yer lore for Lothric, let me know if you want anythin changed and please credit me if you use it anywhere.
Thank you for orderin.

Quote:
Memories burn away like paper to fire, it's inevitable, for such power... a price is paid each time he's used his magic.

All must pay magic's ultimate price in the end.

Still, to him, it's a worthy and just sacrifice for everything he wants and knows he believes in.

Lothric and Lorian are often found together a lot of times of the day, if not all day. Twins that care deeply for each other, both willing to sacrifice the world for each other, if need be. However, Lothric carries a heavy burden with his magic. Something that may rip apart his memory or his physical health, making him bedridden on days on end.

Lothric's journey in magic begun young — too young many believed — in the past, one he doesn't remember very well, just in a misty fog from time to time. His brother recalls it for him should he ask. Lothric was often praised for his skill and what he could do. Light magic is in his very being, blood, bones... down to his very core. An often practiced art, yes, but hardly with such power such as his is. But he didn't start noticing something amiss until years after doing his art.

It must've started if he recalls correctly after he got very ill and went through several days of unconsciousness. Memories were fuzzy, hazy with nothing easy to recall but voices talking to him with no face. It came to the point, he'd start to forget people he'd know for a while, but one dragon he never forgot — thank the Lightweaver — was his twin brother. Someone always there for him, regardless of his health and mental state.

Dragon's started to notice his memory-loss and started to lie to him, get him to do things with his magic for "favors." His brother swiftly stopped this. They began to get outcasted by their current clan due to it.

So, Lorthic would keep pressing forward, regardless of the growing paranoia in his mind, but it did cause him to push aside the world and just keep one to his side, eventually causing them to leave the very home they once had since betrayal might've just been hiding in the shaded shadows of the Light.

With just his brother by his side, with a few food rations, the two left with the quiet dawn, never to look back.
tbqQ4UU.png
@Nilah

I've received your dragons! Thanks very much!
@Nilah

I've received your dragons! Thanks very much!
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Peyp
Sending 10 dragons (all 10 levels) for HighFives! ^^
@Peyp
Sending 10 dragons (all 10 levels) for HighFives! ^^
tumblr_piphtlQzA61xlxjmeo5_400.png
@LadyRenee

oh my!! another batch of beauties! 60 is fine, feel free to send them whenever! :)

@Hikumi

I'M IN LOVE W/ BOTH CROW AND JACK... I'm such a sucker for sweetheart scientists smh, you got me at my most vulnerable.

96 levels for the two fullbodies is correct! and I'd totally be willing to draw the pup and bird :> That would simply count as 2 more fullbodies I believe, if that's ok with you!

@InfectedWolf

AHHH SHE'S SO CUTE!!! TYSM I LOVE HER :''O
@LadyRenee

oh my!! another batch of beauties! 60 is fine, feel free to send them whenever! :)

@Hikumi

I'M IN LOVE W/ BOTH CROW AND JACK... I'm such a sucker for sweetheart scientists smh, you got me at my most vulnerable.

96 levels for the two fullbodies is correct! and I'd totally be willing to draw the pup and bird :> That would simply count as 2 more fullbodies I believe, if that's ok with you!

@InfectedWolf

AHHH SHE'S SO CUTE!!! TYSM I LOVE HER :''O
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38