Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HIATUS 27’s Art Shop! (2 slots open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
bump!!
bump!!
wawa theultimatecatsig.gif wawa twenny
they/them
wawa
Sorry for the late reply, my internet was out AND I got sick!

I'd be interested in a reference like the second you posted, of just a single character with a single outfit! I have an anthro snake character (humanoid with arms and legs but with a tail and a snake head/neck) I'd love to have you do, if that is acceptable? His current reference does not have clothing and I'm trying to fix that ASAP, so if you are not comfortable working with that kind of reference, let me know!

I'm happy to pay up to 200kt, or more if I could get less sketchy lines. Shading is not needed!
Sorry for the late reply, my internet was out AND I got sick!

I'd be interested in a reference like the second you posted, of just a single character with a single outfit! I have an anthro snake character (humanoid with arms and legs but with a tail and a snake head/neck) I'd love to have you do, if that is acceptable? His current reference does not have clothing and I'm trying to fix that ASAP, so if you are not comfortable working with that kind of reference, let me know!

I'm happy to pay up to 200kt, or more if I could get less sketchy lines. Shading is not needed!
@TuxTheStrayCat it’s a-okay!!

and i’m totally ok with it as long as it isn’t against FR guidelines or anything!

with the normal lined stuff with no shading, it’d probably be about 225g/kt!! thank you!!
@TuxTheStrayCat it’s a-okay!!

and i’m totally ok with it as long as it isn’t against FR guidelines or anything!

with the normal lined stuff with no shading, it’d probably be about 225g/kt!! thank you!!
they/them
wawa
Cool beans! Thank you, I'll PM you shortly. Do you prefer payment up front? :)
Cool beans! Thank you, I'll PM you shortly. Do you prefer payment up front? :)
@TuxTheStrayCat no prob!! i prefer payment (or at least 50% of it) upfront!! although a little warning, i might not be able to start on it until tomorrow, i’ve gotta sleep in a bit!
@TuxTheStrayCat no prob!! i prefer payment (or at least 50% of it) upfront!! although a little warning, i might not be able to start on it until tomorrow, i’ve gotta sleep in a bit!
they/them
wawa
That's fine, I'm in no rush! I'll send you the details and the payment just so you can start whatever time, at your leisure :>
That's fine, I'm in no rush! I'll send you the details and the payment just so you can start whatever time, at your leisure :>
bump!!
bump!!
they/them
wawa
bump!!
bump!!
they/them
wawa
bump!!
bump!!