Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HIATUS 27’s Art Shop! (2 slots open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Hey uhhhh don’t mind me pinging myself so when I get to my laptop I see this and actually get my bum over to buy some tasty art

@zippofeuer , eat those colors for breakfast
Hey uhhhh don’t mind me pinging myself so when I get to my laptop I see this and actually get my bum over to buy some tasty art

@zippofeuer , eat those colors for breakfast

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
(i don’t mind at all!) bump!!
(i don’t mind at all!) bump!!
wawa theultimatecatsig.gif wawa twenny
they/them
wawa
boing!
boing!
they/them
wawa
USERNAME: ZippoFeuer ID: 385984 Commission Type: halfbody sketch with simple shading! What You Want Drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42893144] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428932/42893144_350.png[/img] [/url] Behold, the resident hoe Additional Info: spooky woman who doesn't talk much and finds herself with a rotating menagerie of mates. Flirtatious to a fault and flashy in her dancing and magic both. Payment: FC! (80+50+10(?))*0.95(discord)=133 FC total (if apparel isn't too complex)
USERNAME: ZippoFeuer

ID: 385984

Commission Type: halfbody sketch with simple shading!

What You Want Drawn:
42893144_350.png

Behold, the resident hoe

Additional Info: spooky woman who doesn't talk much and finds herself with a rotating menagerie of mates. Flirtatious to a fault and flashy in her dancing and magic both.

Payment: FC! (80+50+10(?))*0.95(discord)=133 FC total (if apparel isn't too complex)

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@ZippoFeuer checks out to me!! i’ll get on it as soon as you send the payment, thank you!!
@ZippoFeuer checks out to me!! i’ll get on it as soon as you send the payment, thank you!!
they/them
wawa
bump!!
bump!!
they/them
wawa
bwump!
bwump!
they/them