Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Gijinka]KongAree's artshop[Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[b] Welcome! Kongaree's Gijinka art shop![/b] Hi! I'm korean. And I use Google Translator to speak English. I would appreciate easy English. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ * I will draw: Gijinka [b][Head shot][/b] [LIST] [*]Linework + simple shading is 700 gems. [*]The full color as sample is 1000 gems. [*]The quality up is 1500 gems. [/LIST] [b][Bust shot][/b] [LIST] [*]Linework + simple shading is 1000 gems. [*]The full color is 2000 gems [*]The quality up is 2500 gems. [/LIST] [b][Full shot][/b] [LIST] [*]Linework + simple shading is 1500 gems [*]The full color is 4000 gems [/LIST] - I take treasure at 1g:1000t ratio. - If you want a couple shot, just double the price * What I will NOT draw: Anything that reminds or implies Nazis or militarism ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ [b]Order form[/b] [LIST] [*]Username: your username. [*]What you want: ex. Full color head shot. [*]Any Specifications: mood, expression, apparel/accent included etc. [*]Character: Please tell characteristics of your dragon. What kind of world does she/he live in? Does She/he has long ears? Or four eyes? etc. [/LIST] *If you haven't thought of any, let me know that:D ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ [b]Process[/b]. 1. Grab a slot. + Fill out an order form. 2. Send payment to CR or PM 3. View and reply to sketches(I'll send PM.) 4. Get the finished picture! (Maximum 10 days per picture) *If you haven't decided anything about your dragon gijinka, tell me you don't. Then I will sketch and send it to you according to my imagination. If you see a detailed sketch and come up with a new idea, please tell me at that time and I will reflect it as much as possible. *First come, first served. Payment must be done right after the order's taken. I do require full payment upfront :) *Ping me:) * Maximum 2 dragons per one picture. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Sample Full color Head shot [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/D9mrPXR/Blast.png[/img][/url] Linework + simple shading (+detail) [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/QHNrKF8/image.png[/img][/url] ------------------------------------ *The samples are all resized to a smaller size. *Some Special accents or apparel may incur additional charges.

Welcome! Kongaree's Gijinka art shop!

Hi! I'm korean. And I use Google Translator to speak English.
I would appreciate easy English.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

* I will draw: Gijinka

[Head shot]
  • Linework + simple shading is 700 gems.
  • The full color as sample is 1000 gems.
  • The quality up is 1500 gems.

[Bust shot]
  • Linework + simple shading is 1000 gems.
  • The full color is 2000 gems
  • The quality up is 2500 gems.

[Full shot]
  • Linework + simple shading is 1500 gems
  • The full color is 4000 gems

- I take treasure at 1g:1000t ratio.

- If you want a couple shot, just double the price

* What I will NOT draw:
Anything that reminds or implies Nazis or militarism

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Order form
  • Username: your username.
  • What you want: ex. Full color head shot.
  • Any Specifications: mood, expression, apparel/accent included etc.
  • Character: Please tell characteristics of your dragon. What kind of world does she/he live in? Does She/he has long ears? Or four eyes? etc.

*If you haven't thought of any, let me know that:D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Process.
1. Grab a slot. + Fill out an order form.
2. Send payment to CR or PM
3. View and reply to sketches(I'll send PM.)
4. Get the finished picture! (Maximum 10 days per picture)

*If you haven't decided anything about your dragon gijinka, tell me you don't. Then I will sketch and send it to you according to my imagination. If you see a detailed sketch and come up with a new idea, please tell me at that time and I will reflect it as much as possible.

*First come, first served. Payment must be done right after the order's taken. I do require full payment upfront :)

*Ping me:)

* Maximum 2 dragons per one picture.

Sample

Full color Head shot
Blast.png

Linework + simple shading (+detail)
image.png

*The samples are all resized to a smaller size.
*Some Special accents or apparel may incur additional charges.
I am using Google Translate to speak English. Occasionally it is translated bizarrely. Thank you for your consideration.
[quote][LIST] [b]Slot[/b] [*]pooses [*]kaniari [/LIST][/quote] [quote][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SdWzcMGt-kyKOx3fyFt40tz08MSAREwgf7fAefOdy10/edit?usp=sharing]Self-add Pinglist[/url][/quote]
Quote:
Slot
[*]pooses
[*]kaniari
I am using Google Translate to speak English. Occasionally it is translated bizarrely. Thank you for your consideration.
More Samples

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~couple shot~
~the quality up~
~full shot~
More Samples

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~couple shot~
~the quality up~
~full shot~
@KongAree Hello there! I was wondering if you would be willing to draw human characters as well, or only human forms of dragons/gijinkas at this time? I would love to get a slot form you if you would be interested in drawing other characters as well, but I completely understand if not! Thank you for your time in either case!
@KongAree Hello there! I was wondering if you would be willing to draw human characters as well, or only human forms of dragons/gijinkas at this time? I would love to get a slot form you if you would be interested in drawing other characters as well, but I completely understand if not! Thank you for your time in either case!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Hi! I'm interest in drawing other thing. But I'm afraid I'm not good at that. Do you mean Mecka or furry or something?
@Vovina Hi! I'm interest in drawing other thing. But I'm afraid I'm not good at that. Do you mean Mecka or furry or something?
@KongAree Thank you for getting back to me! Actually, I would be interested in purchasing art of either of these two characters (your choice on which one you'd like to draw, if any!). If neither of them interest you, that's totally okay!

#1 This one is from a cartoon show (I just wanted to check because I know some artists would rather not do fanart)
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five

#2 This one is my gijinka design of an existing character
Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs- x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x

If you think you'd like to draw one of them, please let me know! I'd be interested in ordering an A Type full shot, if that's okay! But if neither of them interest you, that's okay! Thank you in either case for your time!
@KongAree Thank you for getting back to me! Actually, I would be interested in purchasing art of either of these two characters (your choice on which one you'd like to draw, if any!). If neither of them interest you, that's totally okay!

#1 This one is from a cartoon show (I just wanted to check because I know some artists would rather not do fanart)
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three

#2 This one is my gijinka design of an existing character
Face/expression refs- x, x

If you think you'd like to draw one of them, please let me know! I'd be interested in ordering an A Type full shot, if that's okay! But if neither of them interest you, that's okay! Thank you in either case for your time!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vivina I think I can do both of them! Let me know their characteristics :D The world they live in. Personality. age. Simply. It will helping!
@Vivina I think I can do both of them! Let me know their characteristics :D The world they live in. Personality. age. Simply. It will helping!
@KongAree Thank you so much! Would you be alright with doing them in separate pictures? Or just a picture of one of them in that case?

I will link them with their pictures and characteristics below for your convenience!

Character Sheets-One, Two, Three
[/center]

This guy is 27 years old, and comes from the Zoids Fuzors cartoon. He lives in a large, industrial city where people pilot giant robot animals in team matches as a sort of sport. Personality-wise, he is sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers playing situations to his best advantage, or spying out new information so that he can spin it in his favor, rather than using brute force or challenging someone face-to-face. He's one of the villains in the cartoon, and is usually up to no good, plotting stuff or sneaking around for intel. Small note!, he is human but has pointed ears, kind of like an elf. It should be visible in some of his references, but if you need additional images, just let me know.

Face/expression refs: x, x

Any of the outfits would be fine for this one! You can draw him either young or older, the age doesn't really matter. He is based off of a character from the Transformers series, and lives in a world dominated by a war between two opposing factions. Personality-wise, he's pretty much a very sneaky and under-handed villain. Intelligent, proud, elegant, sassy, and always ready to seize upon an opportunity to get the best of his foes. He's also a notorious back-stabber and strategist, sort of cowardly but will fight tooth-and-nail if he's backed into a corner type! He's also got a very determined side to him, never gives up no matter how many time he's knocked down, and is pretty much always scheming about something or plotting behind everyone's backs.

If you have any questions about either of them or need more information, please let me know! And let me know which one of them you would like to draw, or if you would like to do two pictures (I can pay for either option!) Thank you!
@KongAree Thank you so much! Would you be alright with doing them in separate pictures? Or just a picture of one of them in that case?

I will link them with their pictures and characteristics below for your convenience!

Character Sheets-One, Two, Three
[/center]

This guy is 27 years old, and comes from the Zoids Fuzors cartoon. He lives in a large, industrial city where people pilot giant robot animals in team matches as a sort of sport. Personality-wise, he is sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers playing situations to his best advantage, or spying out new information so that he can spin it in his favor, rather than using brute force or challenging someone face-to-face. He's one of the villains in the cartoon, and is usually up to no good, plotting stuff or sneaking around for intel. Small note!, he is human but has pointed ears, kind of like an elf. It should be visible in some of his references, but if you need additional images, just let me know.

Face/expression refs: x, x

Any of the outfits would be fine for this one! You can draw him either young or older, the age doesn't really matter. He is based off of a character from the Transformers series, and lives in a world dominated by a war between two opposing factions. Personality-wise, he's pretty much a very sneaky and under-handed villain. Intelligent, proud, elegant, sassy, and always ready to seize upon an opportunity to get the best of his foes. He's also a notorious back-stabber and strategist, sort of cowardly but will fight tooth-and-nail if he's backed into a corner type! He's also got a very determined side to him, never gives up no matter how many time he's knocked down, and is pretty much always scheming about something or plotting behind everyone's backs.

If you have any questions about either of them or need more information, please let me know! And let me know which one of them you would like to draw, or if you would like to do two pictures (I can pay for either option!) Thank you!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
Thank you! I think it will be very interesting. I would like to do two!
Let me know if you have the pose or mood you want.
Running, sitting, joyful or splashy ....
And I have to make sure I get your word right.
so I'll send you PM with sketches! Until 3days after you paid:D

and please let me know if i miss something you said.
@Vovina
Thank you! I think it will be very interesting. I would like to do two!
Let me know if you have the pose or mood you want.
Running, sitting, joyful or splashy ....
And I have to make sure I get your word right.
so I'll send you PM with sketches! Until 3days after you paid:D

and please let me know if i miss something you said.
@KongAree Awesome, two would be great! For poses and mood, please feel free to do whatever you would like with them! If possible, maybe something like an action-pose, like running, dancing, exploring, or as if they are in the middle of doing something, or in the middle of a fight/battle? I love this example you have, maybe something with a similar mood to it? Their expressions can be anything from happy/joyful to serious or more angry, whatever you want! Please feel free to stylize the designs and take artistic liberties as well!

Is the total for 2 A Type full shots 4,800 gems? I will send over a CR with payment in just a moment. Many thanks again!
@KongAree Awesome, two would be great! For poses and mood, please feel free to do whatever you would like with them! If possible, maybe something like an action-pose, like running, dancing, exploring, or as if they are in the middle of doing something, or in the middle of a fight/battle? I love this example you have, maybe something with a similar mood to it? Their expressions can be anything from happy/joyful to serious or more angry, whatever you want! Please feel free to stylize the designs and take artistic liberties as well!

Is the total for 2 A Type full shots 4,800 gems? I will send over a CR with payment in just a moment. Many thanks again!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18