Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jekylls Dragon Doodles- closed rn <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Renocide I can totally do that, [size=2]or at least I'll try my best ;w;[/size] I'll be going to bed soon though but your art should definitely be done tomorrow! [emoji=familiar heart]
@Renocide I can totally do that, or at least I'll try my best ;w; I'll be going to bed soon though but your art should definitely be done tomorrow!
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
bump
bump
@SwampQween hey friend-o could I claim that slot for the 269k TR treasure for the 2 fully colored fullbodies?
@SwampQween hey friend-o could I claim that slot for the 269k TR treasure for the 2 fully colored fullbodies?
sleepytroll.gif
@sleepytroll Babey yes you can, I owe you my life. I'll message you on discord
@sleepytroll Babey yes you can, I owe you my life. I'll message you on discord
@Swampqween

Are you willing to do non flightrising characters?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2655986#post_2655986
@Swampqween

Are you willing to do non flightrising characters?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2655986#post_2655986
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti OH HECK YEAH, I love them. I'd love to draw them! What sort of expression you want for em, you want them to be wearing anything specific?
@Fawniti OH HECK YEAH, I love them. I'd love to draw them! What sort of expression you want for em, you want them to be wearing anything specific?
@swampqween

tysm ;y;

Its up to you! surprise me haha whatever you feel like! Do you want gems or treasure? I can do both! :D I will send payment over asap
@swampqween

tysm ;y;

Its up to you! surprise me haha whatever you feel like! Do you want gems or treasure? I can do both! :D I will send payment over asap

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti <3 <3 treasure is fine, I'll accept it after I send you your art! <3 It shouldn't take too long
@Fawniti <3 <3 treasure is fine, I'll accept it after I send you your art! <3 It shouldn't take too long
@swampqween

Awesome cant wait! I love you're art so much ;v; !!
@swampqween

Awesome cant wait! I love you're art so much ;v; !!

45yQy5X.jpeg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14