Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jekylls Dragon Doodles- closed rn <3
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
bump
bump
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
ooo @jekylls can I get a bust of Jericho pretty pleaseee? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52004900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520050/52004900_350.png[/img] [/url]
ooo @jekylls
can I get a bust of Jericho pretty pleaseee?

52004900_350.png
nature_small.png under construction
@jekylls
You aren't allowed to save up for a bee gene because I have one for you >:D

I'm looking for 4 fullbodies and 1 headshot, and the 100g that technically remains is. kinda just a tip, I guess? I don't have many permas needing art lol
The 4 fullbodies are Scandal, Glyph, Farren, and Itirdi, while the headshot is
Hastur
. All names are clickable but I can send the links if you need me to, and all dergs are found in my hib den. Everyone but Farren has an outfit or scry in their bio, and if any of them have really complicated outfits cough Glyph and Hastur cough cough, it's a-okay if you simplify them a bit! I also don't mind waiting a while so you can complete other's orders before mine/take breaks for your hands. It's also cool if you decline since a lot dkjhfjjkds
Also wanted to say congrats on the name change!
@jekylls
You aren't allowed to save up for a bee gene because I have one for you >:D

I'm looking for 4 fullbodies and 1 headshot, and the 100g that technically remains is. kinda just a tip, I guess? I don't have many permas needing art lol
The 4 fullbodies are Scandal, Glyph, Farren, and Itirdi, while the headshot is
Hastur
. All names are clickable but I can send the links if you need me to, and all dergs are found in my hib den. Everyone but Farren has an outfit or scry in their bio, and if any of them have really complicated outfits cough Glyph and Hastur cough cough, it's a-okay if you simplify them a bit! I also don't mind waiting a while so you can complete other's orders before mine/take breaks for your hands. It's also cool if you decline since a lot dkjhfjjkds
Also wanted to say congrats on the name change!
unicornponies_com.png
[center]@atooksays Of course! Lovely dragon bud! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @unicornponies I’m living and dying at the same time, thank you so much ;>; !! I can draw all this I think, I’ll try my best on the outfits. Thank you for giving me a bit of breathing room on this too I appreciate it! Since it’s a bit I’ll probably have this done tomorrow unless I go crazy aaa go stupid aaa and pull an all nighter or end up becoming sonic all of a sudden. -Feel free to send payment before or after through a cr, I’ll accept it once I send y’all yer ort!
@atooksays Of course! Lovely dragon bud!

@unicornponies I’m living and dying at the same time, thank you so much ;>; !! I can draw all this I think, I’ll try my best on the outfits. Thank you for giving me a bit of breathing room on this too I appreciate it! Since it’s a bit I’ll probably have this done tomorrow unless I go crazy aaa go stupid aaa and pull an all nighter or end up becoming sonic all of a sudden.

-Feel free to send payment before or after through a cr, I’ll accept it once I send y’all yer ort!
@jekylls heya! do you have any other signature examples? not that id need any, im just curious :3 id like a signature of my child ezel! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52490895] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524909/52490895_350.png[/img] [/url] id like his background to be a night sky thats slightly cloudy with the moon showing bright, and very starry! maybe he could be laying down sort of like my current signature? ^^
@jekylls heya! do you have any other signature examples? not that id need any, im just curious :3

id like a signature of my child ezel!

52490895_350.png

id like his background to be a night sky thats slightly cloudy with the moon showing bright, and very starry! maybe he could be laying down sort of like my current signature? ^^
CvyoOwu.png
@furo nah I dont have any other examples yet, I think I can do that though! I'll send you a sketch of what I've got later. I'll be leaving for a week though so it may take a while for it to be complete I hope you dont mind
@furo nah I dont have any other examples yet, I think I can do that though! I'll send you a sketch of what I've got later. I'll be leaving for a week though so it may take a while for it to be complete I hope you dont mind
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14