Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kaidi's Art Emporium [CLOSED] cheap-ish?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Kaidi Aight, aight... I need detail aboot what Unit is xD Are you willing to take Money?

And I have an example of my characters with her other Pokemon, but was wondering if it could be in your art and in a different position! :D
@Kaidi Aight, aight... I need detail aboot what Unit is xD Are you willing to take Money?

And I have an example of my characters with her other Pokemon, but was wondering if it could be in your art and in a different position! :D
JuLj1bJ.gif
@MasterEggy oh yea sorry! I forgot ^^; It's just treasure or gems. No USD though because I'm "not allowed to have a paypal" since I'm in high school :')

I can draw that ^^ I mean normally positions are fine, but if the clothes are complicated or just complicated overall then I might add a few 20kt/g or so.
@MasterEggy oh yea sorry! I forgot ^^; It's just treasure or gems. No USD though because I'm "not allowed to have a paypal" since I'm in high school :')

I can draw that ^^ I mean normally positions are fine, but if the clothes are complicated or just complicated overall then I might add a few 20kt/g or so.
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
[emoji=gold star] [b]A shiny Glaceon appeared![/b] [emoji=gold star] @Ameah1234 I finished yours! Sorry for the wait ^^; please credit me Kouramiki on dA. Hope you're okay with me drawing him as a shiny instead :')! [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/927db117-7fbb-496c-8a7c-2a97c3f813b3/dcyoxma-0c1df8ae-19f4-4dde-b36c-20988924620e.png/v1/fill/w_400,h_574,strp/commission_on_fr_by_kouramiki_dcyoxma-fullview.png[/img]
A shiny Glaceon appeared!

@Ameah1234 I finished yours! Sorry for the wait ^^; please credit me Kouramiki on dA. Hope you're okay with me drawing him as a shiny instead :')!

commission_on_fr_by_kouramiki_dcyoxma-fullview.png
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

@Kaidi I love it! thank you so much!
@Kaidi I love it! thank you so much!
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Kaidi
hi! May I be in your pinglist please? your art is gorgeous <3
@Kaidi
hi! May I be in your pinglist please? your art is gorgeous <3
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
@Kaidi I'd love to be on your pinglist :o good luck with all the orders!
@Kaidi I'd love to be on your pinglist :o good luck with all the orders!
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@Kaidi Pinglist please! :D))
@Kaidi Pinglist please! :D))
JuLj1bJ.gif
@EifiCopper @Mustielsen @MasterEggy okay! I'll have to warn you I'll take a while ;-; I'm not used to highscool yet whyyyyy I'm just an innocent 9th grader T-T. I'm still struggling to complete my previous commissions...

I'm on a semi hiatus because of school because well let's just say my grade in a few classes can definitely get to an A with a few more points :')
@EifiCopper @Mustielsen @MasterEggy okay! I'll have to warn you I'll take a while ;-; I'm not used to highscool yet whyyyyy I'm just an innocent 9th grader T-T. I'm still struggling to complete my previous commissions...

I'm on a semi hiatus because of school because well let's just say my grade in a few classes can definitely get to an A with a few more points :')
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

@Kaidi
no worries at all! totally understandable, studies always come first ^^ I used to have a hard time at Uni haha
take your time and I wish you luck!
@Kaidi
no worries at all! totally understandable, studies always come first ^^ I used to have a hard time at Uni haha
take your time and I wish you luck!
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
@Kaidi Hi, I read you're rather busy right now, but I'd love to be pinged next time you open your shop. Thanks! :)
@Kaidi Hi, I read you're rather busy right now, but I'd love to be pinged next time you open your shop. Thanks! :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37