Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kaidi's Art Emporium [CLOSED] cheap-ish?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Hello guys! I'm so sorry it's been super long high school is super tough on me and I haven't been active at all on here :') But don't worry I haven't forgot about you guys X'D Since the holidays are coming up and I'll be on break, I thought I should probably take the time to complete all the owed art.

It's been a huge while but hopefully you all remember which ocs/dragons you wanted me to draw and hope you still own them! Could you all please dm again with your commission (so I can find everything and keep organized which will help me finish faster) and I'll finally stop procrastinating and finish during break. If you don't own the oc or dragon anymore, pick another one and I'll do them instead.

Again I sincerely apologize for how long it's been aaaaa ;w;

@Hyasynthetic @Harmonywish @Valiriah @Kelpoyo @Ameah1234 @MinkBudd @MeridianChai @StarsAndMoon @Hikumi @Lhethi

Hello guys! I'm so sorry it's been super long high school is super tough on me and I haven't been active at all on here :') But don't worry I haven't forgot about you guys X'D Since the holidays are coming up and I'll be on break, I thought I should probably take the time to complete all the owed art.

It's been a huge while but hopefully you all remember which ocs/dragons you wanted me to draw and hope you still own them! Could you all please dm again with your commission (so I can find everything and keep organized which will help me finish faster) and I'll finally stop procrastinating and finish during break. If you don't own the oc or dragon anymore, pick another one and I'll do them instead.

Again I sincerely apologize for how long it's been aaaaa ;w;

@Hyasynthetic @Harmonywish @Valiriah @Kelpoyo @Ameah1234 @MinkBudd @MeridianChai @StarsAndMoon @Hikumi @Lhethi

4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@Kaidi Sort of changed my mind since it's been a while. Think you could do https://toyhou.se/2667496.azrael ?
@Kaidi Sort of changed my mind since it's been a while. Think you could do https://toyhou.se/2667496.azrael ?
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37