Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | CLOSED | PWYW Dragon Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Alonetogether
Just a heads up that I'm very busy with school this week so this will take longer than my initial guess, but I'm aiming to get it done as soon as I can.
@Alonetogether
Just a heads up that I'm very busy with school this week so this will take longer than my initial guess, but I'm aiming to get it done as soon as I can.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn No problem, and thank you for accepting my order! The skin is optional; you can leave it out if you'd like. (There is also a brief personality description and some lore blurbs in her bio if you're curious about her character.)

Which egg would you prefer? --Nocturne, Arcane, Fire, Shadow, or Lightning? And would you like me to set up the CR now?
@Roheryn No problem, and thank you for accepting my order! The skin is optional; you can leave it out if you'd like. (There is also a brief personality description and some lore blurbs in her bio if you're curious about her character.)

Which egg would you prefer? --Nocturne, Arcane, Fire, Shadow, or Lightning? And would you like me to set up the CR now?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Sounds good - is there anything I should know about her anatomy which might differ from normal, seeing as she is shade touched? (Save for the raw tail/tail biting, though it isn't anatomy)

Yes pleas, if you don't mind - it will be accepted upon completion/delivery of the art.
Fire or shadow would be my favourite, but I am fine with any.
@Disillusionist
Sounds good - is there anything I should know about her anatomy which might differ from normal, seeing as she is shade touched? (Save for the raw tail/tail biting, though it isn't anatomy)

Yes pleas, if you don't mind - it will be accepted upon completion/delivery of the art.
Fire or shadow would be my favourite, but I am fine with any.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn Nope, her anatomy is the same as any other Skydancer's. Her "shifts" are behavioral rather than physical. (The apparel is just plain old apparel. She's wearing a carved wooden mask.)

I've just realized the blurbs might be a bit unclear, so here's some additional detail:
-- Kundalini: The "normal", anxious form, often seen fidgeting or biting on her tail.
-- Ouroboros: The Shade-influenced form, vicious and feral. Only bites her tail when she's beginning to calm down and revert to normal.

I've set up a CR with the egg. Thanks again for picking up my order, and feel free to poke me again if you have further questions. Good luck with school!
@Roheryn Nope, her anatomy is the same as any other Skydancer's. Her "shifts" are behavioral rather than physical. (The apparel is just plain old apparel. She's wearing a carved wooden mask.)

I've just realized the blurbs might be a bit unclear, so here's some additional detail:
-- Kundalini: The "normal", anxious form, often seen fidgeting or biting on her tail.
-- Ouroboros: The Shade-influenced form, vicious and feral. Only bites her tail when she's beginning to calm down and revert to normal.

I've set up a CR with the egg. Thanks again for picking up my order, and feel free to poke me again if you have further questions. Good luck with school!
@AloneTogether @FloofyIsBae @Disillusionist

I hate to do this, but... I'm very sorry, but I'm afraid I need to cancel your orders ;.;
Unfortunately, I've become busier and haven't really had much time to get onto FR for anything other than feeding/gathering.
@AloneTogether @FloofyIsBae @Disillusionist

I hate to do this, but... I'm very sorry, but I'm afraid I need to cancel your orders ;.;
Unfortunately, I've become busier and haven't really had much time to get onto FR for anything other than feeding/gathering.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn No problem, thank you for letting me know! Any chance of getting on your pinglist, in case you take commissions again someday?
@Roheryn No problem, thank you for letting me know! Any chance of getting on your pinglist, in case you take commissions again someday?
@Roheryn

Perfectly fine! Real life should come before a game ^^
Also if you have pinglist I’d also love to be on it,
Your art is gorgeous!
@Roheryn

Perfectly fine! Real life should come before a game ^^
Also if you have pinglist I’d also love to be on it,
Your art is gorgeous!
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
@Disillusionist @FloofyIsBae
I didn't actually have a pinglist, but I'll start one and put you both on it. Thank you.
I didn't actually have a pinglist, but I'll start one and put you both on it. Thank you.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
As I have time for art again, and am in need of gems, I am opening this shop back up.

Same as last time; the CR with payment should be sent and will be accepted once I have completed and delivered the art.

The art may be experimental so the example styles may not be totally like what you will get and the type may vary depending on payment (i.e. lined, colour). Fullbody may be done if I am feeling inspired or the payment is larger than normal, but I can't promise anything quite yet as I have yet to draw a fullbody FR dragon.

You both had asked to be pinged if I were to re-open.
As I have time for art again, and am in need of gems, I am opening this shop back up.

Same as last time; the CR with payment should be sent and will be accepted once I have completed and delivered the art.

The art may be experimental so the example styles may not be totally like what you will get and the type may vary depending on payment (i.e. lined, colour). Fullbody may be done if I am feeling inspired or the payment is larger than normal, but I can't promise anything quite yet as I have yet to draw a fullbody FR dragon.

You both had asked to be pinged if I were to re-open.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn Good to see you again! ^^ I'm definitely still interested in ordering from you. My request and offers from before still stand (though the eggs have been edited in this post): [quote name="Disillusionist" date="2018-10-21 09:13:35" ] Would you be willing to draw one of my dragons in exchange for one unhatched egg? (I've got different sorts on hand -- Noc, Shadow, and Light.) Her skin is optional; there's an additional image of what she looks like without it: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31129731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311298/31129731_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=31129731&skin=0&apparel=23290,23108,490,24067,24062,15747,15723,25047&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/quote]
@Roheryn Good to see you again! ^^ I'm definitely still interested in ordering from you. My request and offers from before still stand (though the eggs have been edited in this post):
Disillusionist wrote on 2018-10-21 09:13:35:
Would you be willing to draw one of my dragons in exchange for one unhatched egg? (I've got different sorts on hand -- Noc, Shadow, and Light.)

Her skin is optional; there's an additional image of what she looks like without it:

31129731_350.png

dragon?did=31129731&skin=0&apparel=23290,23108,490,24067,24062,15747,15723,25047&xt=dressing.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7