Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | CLOSED | PWYW Dragon Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Roheryn (Psst, you might want to update the order form on the front. You misspelled your username there. =3 ) Thanks for pinging me! I would love to remain on your pinglist, please. And grab some art from you too~ Username: Disillusionist Dragon: This girl's skin isn't integral to her character, so you can choose whether to leave it in (and/or simplify it) or not. ^^ I've included both images: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52783531][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527836/52783531_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52783531&skin=0&apparel=3623,3682,15693,30054,10734,10384&xt=dressing.png[/img] Details/Requests: She's based on the leannan sidhe, fairies who give their love to mortals in exchange for being able to feed on their life-force. Leannan follows that story very closely: She actively seeks out mortals and charms them, but she feeds on their jealousy and anger as well as their passion. She's a very confident dragoness, so I think a coy or charming smile would suit her! You can leave off the skin if you'd like, but if you decide to include her pearl, please make it gold (as it appears in the skin). Payment Offer: Would 250kt be all right? Other: None, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!
@Roheryn (Psst, you might want to update the order form on the front. You misspelled your username there. =3 )

Thanks for pinging me! I would love to remain on your pinglist, please. And grab some art from you too~

Username: Disillusionist

Dragon: This girl's skin isn't integral to her character, so you can choose whether to leave it in (and/or simplify it) or not. ^^ I've included both images:
52783531_350.png
dragon?did=52783531&skin=0&apparel=3623,3682,15693,30054,10734,10384&xt=dressing.png

Details/Requests: She's based on the leannan sidhe, fairies who give their love to mortals in exchange for being able to feed on their life-force. Leannan follows that story very closely: She actively seeks out mortals and charms them, but she feeds on their jealousy and anger as well as their passion.

She's a very confident dragoness, so I think a coy or charming smile would suit her! You can leave off the skin if you'd like, but if you decide to include her pearl, please make it gold (as it appears in the skin).

Payment Offer: Would 250kt be all right?

Other: None, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
I hadn't even noticed that, thank you for pointing it out!

I would love to draw your girl for you, and 250 sounds perfectly reasonable!
I would estimate that, at latest, I would finish by later this week or sometime next week depending on how the filigree turns out (as it will be my first real attempt at the gene) and free time. Sooner than that, if all goes as planned.
I have free time tomorrow, so I would be able to start then.

If that sounds alright to you, you're welcome to either hold off on sending payment until completion, or to set up a 1-way CR which will be accepted once the art has been delivered, whichever is more comfortable for you.<3
@Disillusionist
I hadn't even noticed that, thank you for pointing it out!

I would love to draw your girl for you, and 250 sounds perfectly reasonable!
I would estimate that, at latest, I would finish by later this week or sometime next week depending on how the filigree turns out (as it will be my first real attempt at the gene) and free time. Sooner than that, if all goes as planned.
I have free time tomorrow, so I would be able to start then.

If that sounds alright to you, you're welcome to either hold off on sending payment until completion, or to set up a 1-way CR which will be accepted once the art has been delivered, whichever is more comfortable for you.<3
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn No problem, and thanks for picking up my order! I understand that some genes can be difficult (I struggle with Petals and Crystal, too x'D), so don't worry about letting me know if you need more time.

I'll set up a 1-way CR with full payment. Feel free to pick it up once the art's complete. Thank you! ^^
@Roheryn No problem, and thanks for picking up my order! I understand that some genes can be difficult (I struggle with Petals and Crystal, too x'D), so don't worry about letting me know if you need more time.

I'll set up a 1-way CR with full payment. Feel free to pick it up once the art's complete. Thank you! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7