Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27
@Zerfie Here's Tanzanite! I have a soft spot for tough as nails ladies. Hope you like it. ^^ [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ef045c84080dd26808e5f2651c088245/tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] Life is tough, so you have to be tougher. That's Tanzanite's motto. She's never been afraid to get her hands dirty, or even a little bloody. When Tanzanite wants something, she doesn't give up until she gets it. She has little care for whose toes she might step on or what enemies she may make. She'll protect her clan by any means necessary and sometimes that means taking what they need. Quite gruff, Tanzanite can be difficult to get along with even with her clanmates. She has a tendency to say whatever comes to mind and is not one to put up with fools or daydreamers. However, Tanzanite does not have an explosive temper, which often surprises others. She's capable of keeping a level head though her infamous glares are said to be able to curl a tundra's fur. Tanzanite knows that wild anger produces little results. She would much rather channel her energy into a relentless path forward. • Tanzanite's biggest pride and joy are her two sons. She displays an uncharacteristically soft side to them that very few others ever see. However, she's still far from a pushover mom and will chew their ears out if they do something to displease her. • She's stubborn to the point of being pigheaded. Once she's made up her mind, almost nothing can change it. • Tanzanite loves to fight. She considers a day without a scrap to be wasted. Friendly or not, she enjoys pitting her strength against larger opponents and bringing them down. • Absolutely covered in scars from head to tail, she can nonetheless recall how she received each and every one of them. It's a point of pride; the scars mean she survived. • Tanzanite doesn't know the meaning of relaxation. She always has to be doing or thinking about something. Even her 'free time' is spent on activities like sharpening her claws or repairing her armor. [outfit=679299][/center]
@Zerfie Here's Tanzanite! I have a soft spot for tough as nails ladies. Hope you like it. ^^
tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho3_r1_400.png

Life is tough, so you have to be tougher. That's Tanzanite's motto. She's never been afraid to get her hands dirty, or even a little bloody. When Tanzanite wants something, she doesn't give up until she gets it. She has little care for whose toes she might step on or what enemies she may make. She'll protect her clan by any means necessary and sometimes that means taking what they need. Quite gruff, Tanzanite can be difficult to get along with even with her clanmates. She has a tendency to say whatever comes to mind and is not one to put up with fools or daydreamers. However, Tanzanite does not have an explosive temper, which often surprises others. She's capable of keeping a level head though her infamous glares are said to be able to curl a tundra's fur. Tanzanite knows that wild anger produces little results. She would much rather channel her energy into a relentless path forward.

• Tanzanite's biggest pride and joy are her two sons. She displays an uncharacteristically soft side to them that very few others ever see. However, she's still far from a pushover mom and will chew their ears out if they do something to displease her.
• She's stubborn to the point of being pigheaded. Once she's made up her mind, almost nothing can change it.
• Tanzanite loves to fight. She considers a day without a scrap to be wasted. Friendly or not, she enjoys pitting her strength against larger opponents and bringing them down.
• Absolutely covered in scars from head to tail, she can nonetheless recall how she received each and every one of them. It's a point of pride; the scars mean she survived.
• Tanzanite doesn't know the meaning of relaxation. She always has to be doing or thinking about something. Even her 'free time' is spent on activities like sharpening her claws or repairing her armor.

Tanzanite
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@fastfallexe Oops, I'm sorry, I thought I answered you. Welcome back!! I'll let you know when I can get working on Irisen and Ethere. ^^
@fastfallexe Oops, I'm sorry, I thought I answered you. Welcome back!! I'll let you know when I can get working on Irisen and Ethere. ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer no worries, but thank you !!
@artemiswanderer no worries, but thank you !!
food_juvenile_skink_by_dogi_crimson-dct2scp.gif
@artemiswanderer

oh by goodness i love her! thank you, shes lovely :DD
@artemiswanderer

oh by goodness i love her! thank you, shes lovely :DD
i30aMIi.png
@Zerfie You're welcome! And now here's Jasper. I hope I managed "basically dragon Jesus" without, y'know, just copying the story of Jesus lmao [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/98115d3d2d28fbe74aa67fa3ac2ad4c2/tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] No one's really sure where Jasper came from or even how old he is. But it's easy enough to see that he is an incredibly powerful individual. Jasper wields magic as easily as he breathes. Occasionally, the whisper that he's actually one of the eleven deities will pop up but Jasper always squashes those rumors firmly. He maintains that he is not, and will never be, anywhere near the deities' league. Though capable of performing astounding feats of magic, he prefers not to do so. Instead, Jasper likes to use simple, small magic, little things he can do to help or assist others. Jasper spends most of his time tending to others. He's quite the bleeding heart and can't abide seeing suffering of any kind. More than once, Jasper has even intervened in conflicts and worked out peaceful solutions with the combatants. He's not a fighter by nature and very rarely does anything to defend himself as he would much rather talk it out. Luckily, most aren't willing to engage Jasper in a fight thanks to his size and powerful aura. • Though he would never admit it aloud, Jasper is leery about using large quantities of magic. Doing so drains something within himself and he can feel his control of magic weakening every time. He fears that if casts too much magic, it will explode out of him one day and consume everything in the vicinity. • Jasper never removes his mask. He has a strange phobia of his face being seen. He doesn't even like to look at his own reflections. • He has a soft, deep voice and tends to roll his words when he talks. • He adores ice cream and can't get enough of it. His favorite flavor is butterscotch but he'll eat any kind and enjoy it. • Jasper can't answer questions about his origins any better than anyone else. His memories fizzle away to nothing after a certain point. However, he's not really bothered by that. He figures the now is more important than the past anyways. [outfit=679341][/center]
@Zerfie You're welcome! And now here's Jasper. I hope I managed "basically dragon Jesus" without, y'know, just copying the story of Jesus lmao

tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho4_r1_400.png

No one's really sure where Jasper came from or even how old he is. But it's easy enough to see that he is an incredibly powerful individual. Jasper wields magic as easily as he breathes. Occasionally, the whisper that he's actually one of the eleven deities will pop up but Jasper always squashes those rumors firmly. He maintains that he is not, and will never be, anywhere near the deities' league. Though capable of performing astounding feats of magic, he prefers not to do so. Instead, Jasper likes to use simple, small magic, little things he can do to help or assist others. Jasper spends most of his time tending to others. He's quite the bleeding heart and can't abide seeing suffering of any kind. More than once, Jasper has even intervened in conflicts and worked out peaceful solutions with the combatants. He's not a fighter by nature and very rarely does anything to defend himself as he would much rather talk it out. Luckily, most aren't willing to engage Jasper in a fight thanks to his size and powerful aura.

• Though he would never admit it aloud, Jasper is leery about using large quantities of magic. Doing so drains something within himself and he can feel his control of magic weakening every time. He fears that if casts too much magic, it will explode out of him one day and consume everything in the vicinity.
• Jasper never removes his mask. He has a strange phobia of his face being seen. He doesn't even like to look at his own reflections.
• He has a soft, deep voice and tends to roll his words when he talks.
• He adores ice cream and can't get enough of it. His favorite flavor is butterscotch but he'll eat any kind and enjoy it.
• Jasper can't answer questions about his origins any better than anyone else. His memories fizzle away to nothing after a certain point. However, he's not really bothered by that. He figures the now is more important than the past anyways.

Jasper
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer

i- oh my goodness these were wonderful!! thank you very much for working on them, these are amazing :DD
@artemiswanderer

i- oh my goodness these were wonderful!! thank you very much for working on them, these are amazing :DD
i30aMIi.png
@fastfallexe Apologies for taking so long! I'll be getting to work on your guys. ^^

@Zerfie You're welcome!! So glad you like them
@fastfallexe Apologies for taking so long! I'll be getting to work on your guys. ^^

@Zerfie You're welcome!! So glad you like them
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@fastfallexe Irisen is a good and precious girl. [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#228B22][i][b]I[/b]risen[/i][/font][/size] [color=#688571][font=arial][b][i]— Forever Dreaming of Adventure —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Most don't believe Irisen when she says she's an adventurer. Her anxious behavior and stuttering voice is a far cry from the bold, confident figure they picture adventurers as. Truly, around others, Irisen is quite a nervous girl. She has severe social anxiety, to the point that she stutters when she tries to talk. However, on her own, Irisen is much more comfortable and calm. She loves exploring and traveling to new, exotic places. Thanks to her anxiety, she mostly travels alone and she likes it that way. Irisen is competent in fending and foraging for herself. She is able to get almost everything she needs from the land around her. As a result, she travels lightly, with only a single bag holding a couple of necessities. She's found there's some things you can't improvise on the fly - like a good rope and proper bandages. • One thing Irisen likes to do to pass the time while she's traveling is to compose songs and poems. She has a sweet voice but couldn't ever perform with an audience. She's written over a dozen songs which she likes to perform for herself. • Irisen is by no means fainthearted. In fact, she loves ghost stories and dark tales. They fascinate her. It's one thing she enjoys about temporarily traveling with others. • Since she has such a problem vocalizing around others, she has learned sign language. • Irisen has a lot of endurance. She can walk for most of the day and fly for hours at a time. • She keeps a log of her travels and adventurers, written in a shorthand she developed herself to save space on the page. It's incomprehensible to anyone else. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/649.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8f0ccccc5a6ac2ee0ec986aec8fd15e3/tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho5_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Irisen Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Adventurer Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Anxious • Solitary • Peaceful • [/size][/color] [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn] [item=Herbalist's Satchel] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Relic] [/columns] [center][outfit=685172][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#228B22][i][b]I[/b]risen[/i][/font][/size] [color=#688571][font=arial][b][i]— Forever Dreaming of Adventure —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Most don't believe Irisen when she says she's an adventurer. Her anxious behavior and stuttering voice is a far cry from the bold, confident figure they picture adventurers as. Truly, around others, Irisen is quite a nervous girl. She has severe social anxiety, to the point that she stutters when she tries to talk. However, on her own, Irisen is much more comfortable and calm. She loves exploring and traveling to new, exotic places. Thanks to her anxiety, she mostly travels alone and she likes it that way. Irisen is competent in fending and foraging for herself. She is able to get almost everything she needs from the land around her. As a result, she travels lightly, with only a single bag holding a couple of necessities. She's found there's some things you can't improvise on the fly - like a good rope and proper bandages. • One thing Irisen likes to do to pass the time while she's traveling is to compose songs and poems. She has a sweet voice but couldn't ever perform with an audience. She's written over a dozen songs which she likes to perform for herself. • Irisen is by no means fainthearted. In fact, she loves ghost stories and dark tales. They fascinate her. It's one thing she enjoys about temporarily traveling with others. • Since she has such a problem vocalizing around others, she has learned sign language. • Irisen has a lot of endurance. She can walk for most of the day and fly for hours at a time. • She keeps a log of her travels and adventurers, written in a shorthand she developed herself to save space on the page. It's incomprehensible to anyone else. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/649.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8f0ccccc5a6ac2ee0ec986aec8fd15e3/tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho5_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Irisen Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Adventurer Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Anxious • Solitary • Peaceful • [/size][/color] [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn] [item=Herbalist's Satchel] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Relic] [/columns] [center][outfit=685172][/center] [/code]
@fastfallexe Irisen is a good and precious girl.
Irisen
— Forever Dreaming of Adventure —

Most don't believe Irisen when she says she's an adventurer. Her anxious behavior and stuttering voice is a far cry from the bold, confident figure they picture adventurers as. Truly, around others, Irisen is quite a nervous girl. She has severe social anxiety, to the point that she stutters when she tries to talk. However, on her own, Irisen is much more comfortable and calm. She loves exploring and traveling to new, exotic places. Thanks to her anxiety, she mostly travels alone and she likes it that way. Irisen is competent in fending and foraging for herself. She is able to get almost everything she needs from the land around her. As a result, she travels lightly, with only a single bag holding a couple of necessities. She's found there's some things you can't improvise on the fly - like a good rope and proper bandages.

• One thing Irisen likes to do to pass the time while she's traveling is to compose songs and poems. She has a sweet voice but couldn't ever perform with an audience. She's written over a dozen songs which she likes to perform for herself.
• Irisen is by no means fainthearted. In fact, she loves ghost stories and dark tales. They fascinate her. It's one thing she enjoys about temporarily traveling with others.
• Since she has such a problem vocalizing around others, she has learned sign language.
• Irisen has a lot of endurance. She can walk for most of the day and fly for hours at a time.
• She keeps a log of her travels and adventurers, written in a shorthand she developed herself to save space on the page. It's incomprehensible to anyone else.

649.png
tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho5_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Adventurer
Neutral Good
• Anxious • Solitary • Peaceful •

Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn Herbalist's Satchel Barnacle-Encrusted Relic
Irisen
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#228B22][i][b]I[/b]risen[/i][/font][/size] [color=#688571][font=arial][b][i]— Forever Dreaming of Adventure —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Most don't believe Irisen when she says she's an adventurer. Her anxious behavior and stuttering voice is a far cry from the bold, confident figure they picture adventurers as. Truly, around others, Irisen is quite a nervous girl. She has severe social anxiety, to the point that she stutters when she tries to talk. However, on her own, Irisen is much more comfortable and calm. She loves exploring and traveling to new, exotic places. Thanks to her anxiety, she mostly travels alone and she likes it that way. Irisen is competent in fending and foraging for herself. She is able to get almost everything she needs from the land around her. As a result, she travels lightly, with only a single bag holding a couple of necessities. She's found there's some things you can't improvise on the fly - like a good rope and proper bandages. • One thing Irisen likes to do to pass the time while she's traveling is to compose songs and poems. She has a sweet voice but couldn't ever perform with an audience. She's written over a dozen songs which she likes to perform for herself. • Irisen is by no means fainthearted. In fact, she loves ghost stories and dark tales. They fascinate her. It's one thing she enjoys about temporarily traveling with others. • Since she has such a problem vocalizing around others, she has learned sign language. • Irisen has a lot of endurance. She can walk for most of the day and fly for hours at a time. • She keeps a log of her travels and adventurers, written in a shorthand she developed herself to save space on the page. It's incomprehensible to anyone else. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/649.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8f0ccccc5a6ac2ee0ec986aec8fd15e3/tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho5_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Irisen Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Adventurer Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Anxious • Solitary • Peaceful • [/size][/color] [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn] [item=Herbalist's Satchel] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Relic] [/columns] [center][outfit=685172][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer thank you so much, I adore this fdlsvv, another amazing job!
@artemiswanderer thank you so much, I adore this fdlsvv, another amazing job!
food_juvenile_skink_by_dogi_crimson-dct2scp.gif
@fastfallexe You're welcome and thank you! =D Here's Ethere now. I hope she fits what you were looking for! [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#C76E06][i][b]E[/b]there[/i][/font][/size] [color=#292421][font=arial][b][i]— Magic Requires Good Showmanship—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Ethere likes to present the image of the mysterious, aloof witch, always hiding away and working on spells. In reality, she's a far cry from this imagery. While she dresses appropriately, she's far too upfront and in your face to achieve the mystical aspect. She enjoys attention and making overly dramatic statements about others in order to shock and horrify. When casting spells or making potions, Ethere is outlandish with her movements and words, making sweeping gestures and loud, yet strange, exclamations the entire time. She often exaggerates a potion or spell's effect. She is a competent witch and her creations [i]are[/i] frequently powerful, just not to the extent that she likes to claim. Ethere can also be a bit of a bully, often pushing the more gullible or weak-willed into buying her products or believing her extraordinary pronouncements. However, she quickly backs down when someone stands up to her. • Ethere very carefully chooses her wardrobe in order to achieve a witchy appearance. She has many bottles, vials, charms, strange pouches, and dried herbs which don't really do anything but give the 'look' she's going for. • Despite her best efforts to stay up late into the night, she's much more of a morning person. She's often awake before anyone else. • Ethere loves jewelry of all types but she doesn't usually wear it. Instead, she collects and displays her pieces in decorative boxes. She'll also use jewelry as decorations on her books and bottles. • When she's nervous, she'll chew her claws. • Ethere is very tactile-oriented. She has to touch and manipulate everything. After a couple of slip-ups, she now carries gloves with her at all times in case she needs to pick up something dangerous/unpleasant. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/2394.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/83abcf48c6eab066d7907481f3edfe08/tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho6_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ethere Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Witch Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Melodramatic • Abrasive • Proud • [/size][/color] [item=Orthoclase] [item=Battered Book of Fables] [item=Stingless Bee] [/columns] [center][outfit=685330][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#C76E06][i][b]E[/b]there[/i][/font][/size] [color=#292421][font=arial][b][i]— Magic Requires Good Showmanship—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Ethere likes to present the image of the mysterious, aloof witch, always hiding away and working on spells. In reality, she's a far cry from this imagery. While she dresses appropriately, she's far too upfront and in your face to achieve the mystical aspect. She enjoys attention and making overly dramatic statements about others in order to shock and horrify. When casting spells or making potions, Ethere is outlandish with her movements and words, making sweeping gestures and loud, yet strange, exclamations the entire time. She often exaggerates a potion or spell's effect. She is a competent witch and her creations [i]are[/i] frequently powerful, just not to the extent that she likes to claim. Ethere can also be a bit of a bully, often pushing the more gullible or weak-willed into buying her products or believing her extraordinary pronouncements. However, she quickly backs down when someone stands up to her. • Ethere very carefully chooses her wardrobe in order to achieve a witchy appearance. She has many bottles, vials, charms, strange pouches, and dried herbs which don't really do anything but give the 'look' she's going for. • Despite her best efforts to stay up late into the night, she's much more of a morning person. She's often awake before anyone else. • Ethere loves jewelry of all types but she doesn't usually wear it. Instead, she collects and displays her pieces in decorative boxes. She'll also use jewelry as decorations on her books and bottles. • When she's nervous, she'll chew her claws. • Ethere is very tactile-oriented. She has to touch and manipulate everything. After a couple of slip-ups, she now carries gloves with her at all times in case she needs to pick up something dangerous/unpleasant. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/2394.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/83abcf48c6eab066d7907481f3edfe08/tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho6_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ethere Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Witch Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Melodramatic • Abrasive • Proud • [/size][/color] [item=Orthoclase] [item=Battered Book of Fables] [item=Stingless Bee] [/columns] [center][outfit=685330][/center][/code]
@fastfallexe You're welcome and thank you! =D Here's Ethere now. I hope she fits what you were looking for!
Ethere
— Magic Requires Good Showmanship—

Ethere likes to present the image of the mysterious, aloof witch, always hiding away and working on spells. In reality, she's a far cry from this imagery. While she dresses appropriately, she's far too upfront and in your face to achieve the mystical aspect. She enjoys attention and making overly dramatic statements about others in order to shock and horrify. When casting spells or making potions, Ethere is outlandish with her movements and words, making sweeping gestures and loud, yet strange, exclamations the entire time. She often exaggerates a potion or spell's effect. She is a competent witch and her creations are frequently powerful, just not to the extent that she likes to claim. Ethere can also be a bit of a bully, often pushing the more gullible or weak-willed into buying her products or believing her extraordinary pronouncements. However, she quickly backs down when someone stands up to her.

• Ethere very carefully chooses her wardrobe in order to achieve a witchy appearance. She has many bottles, vials, charms, strange pouches, and dried herbs which don't really do anything but give the 'look' she's going for.
• Despite her best efforts to stay up late into the night, she's much more of a morning person. She's often awake before anyone else.
• Ethere loves jewelry of all types but she doesn't usually wear it. Instead, she collects and displays her pieces in decorative boxes. She'll also use jewelry as decorations on her books and bottles.
• When she's nervous, she'll chew her claws.
• Ethere is very tactile-oriented. She has to touch and manipulate everything. After a couple of slip-ups, she now carries gloves with her at all times in case she needs to pick up something dangerous/unpleasant.

2394.png
tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho6_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Witch
Chaotic Neutral
• Melodramatic • Abrasive • Proud •

Orthoclase Battered Book of Fables Stingless Bee
Ethere
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#C76E06][i][b]E[/b]there[/i][/font][/size] [color=#292421][font=arial][b][i]— Magic Requires Good Showmanship—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Ethere likes to present the image of the mysterious, aloof witch, always hiding away and working on spells. In reality, she's a far cry from this imagery. While she dresses appropriately, she's far too upfront and in your face to achieve the mystical aspect. She enjoys attention and making overly dramatic statements about others in order to shock and horrify. When casting spells or making potions, Ethere is outlandish with her movements and words, making sweeping gestures and loud, yet strange, exclamations the entire time. She often exaggerates a potion or spell's effect. She is a competent witch and her creations [i]are[/i] frequently powerful, just not to the extent that she likes to claim. Ethere can also be a bit of a bully, often pushing the more gullible or weak-willed into buying her products or believing her extraordinary pronouncements. However, she quickly backs down when someone stands up to her. • Ethere very carefully chooses her wardrobe in order to achieve a witchy appearance. She has many bottles, vials, charms, strange pouches, and dried herbs which don't really do anything but give the 'look' she's going for. • Despite her best efforts to stay up late into the night, she's much more of a morning person. She's often awake before anyone else. • Ethere loves jewelry of all types but she doesn't usually wear it. Instead, she collects and displays her pieces in decorative boxes. She'll also use jewelry as decorations on her books and bottles. • When she's nervous, she'll chew her claws. • Ethere is very tactile-oriented. She has to touch and manipulate everything. After a couple of slip-ups, she now carries gloves with her at all times in case she needs to pick up something dangerous/unpleasant. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/2394.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/83abcf48c6eab066d7907481f3edfe08/tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho6_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ethere Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Witch Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Melodramatic • Abrasive • Proud • [/size][/color] [item=Orthoclase] [item=Battered Book of Fables] [item=Stingless Bee] [/columns] [center][outfit=685330][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27