Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
@artemiswanderer She's lovely, the little brat!! Gosh, thank you again so much!!
@artemiswanderer She's lovely, the little brat!! Gosh, thank you again so much!!
food_juvenile_skink_by_dogi_crimson-dct2scp.gif
[b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49221726] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492218/49221726_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Crowley 49221726 [b]Theme:[/b] She's a black swan, a circus dancer, meant to hypnotize and spook the crowds all at once. She's the wife of the ringleader, and despite being very elegant and proper she can be snappy and aggressive at times as well. Performing comes before anything to her. Just dark colors and feathers [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] 10 [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] preferably avoid large amounts of gem apparel, baldwin and swipp apparel are fine though [b]Service:[/b] all-in-one [b]Anything else:[/b] (sorry I know she's not grown yet I just keep losing track of your shop ^^; feel free to wait until she's grown)
Dragon Picture/Link:

49221726_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Crowley 49221726
Theme: She's a black swan, a circus dancer, meant to hypnotize and spook the crowds all at once. She's the wife of the ringleader, and despite being very elegant and proper she can be snappy and aggressive at times as well. Performing comes before anything to her. Just dark colors and feathers
Number of apparel slots: 10
Any items to avoid: preferably avoid large amounts of gem apparel, baldwin and swipp apparel are fine though
Service: all-in-one
Anything else: (sorry I know she's not grown yet I just keep losing track of your shop ^^; feel free to wait until she's grown)
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal Hi there! I'm happy to work on Crowley as soon as she grows up. ^^ I've never noticed how good crackle looks on baby spirals though!
@nabal Hi there! I'm happy to work on Crowley as soon as she grows up. ^^ I've never noticed how good crackle looks on baby spirals though!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@nabal Here's the lovely lady! I hope I got what you were looking for. ^^ [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#99182C][i][b]C[/b]rowley[/i][/font][/size] [color=#BE2625][font=arial][b][i]—A Dance of Terror and Beauty—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Attendees to the circus have to pay a little more to see Crowley. It's well worth the price though no one is ever sure if they're exhilarated or terrified when they leave. Crowley's dances are both mesmerizing and frightening, eliciting primal emotions from her audience. Crowley herself is quite proud of her abilities and delights in her performances. Even when she's not dancing, she has an mysterious manner about her. While on the surface, she presents the image of an elegant, controlled lady, a short temper bubbles just below. Crowley's ire can emerge quickly and without warning. She hates being questioned or contradicted. Though the wife of the ringmaster, most agree that Crowley is really the boss. She's more than comfortable giving orders and demands and expects them to be done immediately. Nonetheless, Crowley is self-sufficient and prefers to set up her performances herself. She doesn't want anyone else to figure out her 'tricks' and rather zealously guards her secrets. • Crowley likes to use coatl humming in the songs for her performances. With the proper musical instruments, they make a wonderfully disturbing sound which matches her dances perfectly. • She prefers to perform at dusk or later. This leads to Crowley sleeping in frequently since she's frequently up late. She gets snappish if woken up early. • She's colorblind, seeing mainly shades of red. She can't perceive blue's at all. • Crowley is capable of dislocating many of her joints at will. She can easily pop them back into place. • Unable to swim, Crowley has an intense fear of deep water, particularly ones with strong currents. She has no love for the beach either. • She likes warm, spicy perfumes which she wears almost constantly. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/14291.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49221726&skin=0&apparel=28783,26555,331,3624,26557,28375,15710,3623,28786,28024&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Crowley Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Circus Dancer Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Dedicated • Arrogant • Demanding • [/size][/color] [item=Ruby Brooch] [item=obsidian] [item=Display Plumes] [/columns] [center][outfit=710573][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#99182C][i][b]C[/b]rowley[/i][/font][/size] [color=#BE2625][font=arial][b][i]—A Dance of Terror and Beauty—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Attendees to the circus have to pay a little more to see Crowley. It's well worth the price though no one is ever sure if they're exhilarated or terrified when they leave. Crowley's dances are both mesmerizing and frightening, eliciting primal emotions from her audience. Crowley herself is quite proud of her abilities and delights in her performances. Even when she's not dancing, she has an mysterious manner about her. While on the surface, she presents the image of an elegant, controlled lady, a short temper bubbles just below. Crowley's ire can emerge quickly and without warning. She hates being questioned or contradicted. Though the wife of the ringmaster, most agree that Crowley is really the boss. She's more than comfortable giving orders and demands and expects them to be done immediately. Nonetheless, Crowley is self-sufficient and prefers to set up her performances herself. She doesn't want anyone else to figure out her 'tricks' and rather zealously guards her secrets. • Crowley likes to use coatl humming in the songs for her performances. With the proper musical instruments, they make a wonderfully disturbing sound which matches her dances perfectly. • She prefers to perform at dusk or later. This leads to Crowley sleeping in frequently since she's frequently up late. She gets snappish if woken up early. • She's colorblind, seeing mainly shades of red. She can't perceive blue's at all. • Crowley is capable of dislocating many of her joints at will. She can easily pop them back into place. • Unable to swim, Crowley has an intense fear of deep water, particularly ones with strong currents. She has no love for the beach either. • She likes warm, spicy perfumes which she wears almost constantly. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/14291.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49221726&skin=0&apparel=28783,26555,331,3624,26557,28375,15710,3623,28786,28024&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Crowley Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Circus Dancer Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Dedicated • Arrogant • Demanding • [/size][/color] [item=Ruby Brooch] [item=obsidian] [item=Display Plumes] [/columns] [center][outfit=710573][/center][/code]
@nabal Here's the lovely lady! I hope I got what you were looking for. ^^
Crowley
—A Dance of Terror and Beauty—

Attendees to the circus have to pay a little more to see Crowley. It's well worth the price though no one is ever sure if they're exhilarated or terrified when they leave. Crowley's dances are both mesmerizing and frightening, eliciting primal emotions from her audience. Crowley herself is quite proud of her abilities and delights in her performances. Even when she's not dancing, she has an mysterious manner about her. While on the surface, she presents the image of an elegant, controlled lady, a short temper bubbles just below. Crowley's ire can emerge quickly and without warning. She hates being questioned or contradicted. Though the wife of the ringmaster, most agree that Crowley is really the boss. She's more than comfortable giving orders and demands and expects them to be done immediately. Nonetheless, Crowley is self-sufficient and prefers to set up her performances herself. She doesn't want anyone else to figure out her 'tricks' and rather zealously guards her secrets.

• Crowley likes to use coatl humming in the songs for her performances. With the proper musical instruments, they make a wonderfully disturbing sound which matches her dances perfectly.
• She prefers to perform at dusk or later. This leads to Crowley sleeping in frequently since she's frequently up late. She gets snappish if woken up early.
• She's colorblind, seeing mainly shades of red. She can't perceive blue's at all.
• Crowley is capable of dislocating many of her joints at will. She can easily pop them back into place.
• Unable to swim, Crowley has an intense fear of deep water, particularly ones with strong currents. She has no love for the beach either.
• She likes warm, spicy perfumes which she wears almost constantly.

14291.png
dragon?did=49221726&skin=0&apparel=28783,26555,331,3624,26557,28375,15710,3623,28786,28024&xt=dressing.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Circus Dancer
Chaotic Neutral
• Dedicated • Arrogant • Demanding •

Ruby Brooch Obsidian Display Plumes
Crowley
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#99182C][i][b]C[/b]rowley[/i][/font][/size] [color=#BE2625][font=arial][b][i]—A Dance of Terror and Beauty—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Attendees to the circus have to pay a little more to see Crowley. It's well worth the price though no one is ever sure if they're exhilarated or terrified when they leave. Crowley's dances are both mesmerizing and frightening, eliciting primal emotions from her audience. Crowley herself is quite proud of her abilities and delights in her performances. Even when she's not dancing, she has an mysterious manner about her. While on the surface, she presents the image of an elegant, controlled lady, a short temper bubbles just below. Crowley's ire can emerge quickly and without warning. She hates being questioned or contradicted. Though the wife of the ringmaster, most agree that Crowley is really the boss. She's more than comfortable giving orders and demands and expects them to be done immediately. Nonetheless, Crowley is self-sufficient and prefers to set up her performances herself. She doesn't want anyone else to figure out her 'tricks' and rather zealously guards her secrets. • Crowley likes to use coatl humming in the songs for her performances. With the proper musical instruments, they make a wonderfully disturbing sound which matches her dances perfectly. • She prefers to perform at dusk or later. This leads to Crowley sleeping in frequently since she's frequently up late. She gets snappish if woken up early. • She's colorblind, seeing mainly shades of red. She can't perceive blue's at all. • Crowley is capable of dislocating many of her joints at will. She can easily pop them back into place. • Unable to swim, Crowley has an intense fear of deep water, particularly ones with strong currents. She has no love for the beach either. • She likes warm, spicy perfumes which she wears almost constantly. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/14291.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49221726&skin=0&apparel=28783,26555,331,3624,26557,28375,15710,3623,28786,28024&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Crowley Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Circus Dancer Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Dedicated • Arrogant • Demanding • [/size][/color] [item=Ruby Brooch] [item=obsidian] [item=Display Plumes] [/columns] [center][outfit=710573][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer hello yes here for more lore i am Dragon picture/link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45285203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452853/45285203_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name and ID: Peony, 45285203 Theme: a Healer, and caretaker Number of apparel slots: six Any items to avoid: nothing i can think of any items or skins/accents to include: Helpful healer's vestments, and Helpful healer's beacon please! Service: all-in-one Anything else: -shes Topaz's mate -Despite being Topaz's mate, she's usually very soft spoken and not seen as second in command, though she can be tough if she needs. thank you! <3
@artemiswanderer
hello yes here for more lore i am

Dragon picture/link:
45285203_350.png

Dragon name and ID: Peony, 45285203
Theme: a Healer, and caretaker
Number of apparel slots: six
Any items to avoid: nothing i can think of
any items or skins/accents to include: Helpful healer's vestments, and Helpful healer's beacon please!
Service: all-in-one
Anything else:
-shes Topaz's mate
-Despite being Topaz's mate, she's usually very soft spoken and not seen as second in command, though she can be tough if she needs.

thank you! <3
pixel_marigold.png
[b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16292474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162925/16292474_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Hamlet #16292474 [b]Theme:[/b] Hamlet is named for the Shakespeare play/character of the same name, and is the patriarch/prince(?) of my clan. Themes of ghosts/death are a-ok. I don't have much else by way of ideas, sorry ^^; [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] Not necessary for my order! [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] not necessary [b]Service:[/b] Could I get lore and matched items? he is already dressed and has a familiar that I like! [b]Anything else:[/b] If you need more info please let me know!
Dragon Picture/Link:
16292474_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Hamlet #16292474
Theme: Hamlet is named for the Shakespeare play/character of the same name, and is the patriarch/prince(?) of my clan. Themes of ghosts/death are a-ok. I don't have much else by way of ideas, sorry ^^;
Number of apparel slots: Not necessary for my order!
Any items to avoid: not necessary
Service: Could I get lore and matched items? he is already dressed and has a familiar that I like!
Anything else: If you need more info please let me know!
tumblr_puae2edXZk1vkrxs7o1_500.png
That looks wonderful, thank you!
That looks wonderful, thank you!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@marigoldleaves Hi, welcome back!

@pastprologue Hello!

Happy to work on both of yours dragons but it might take a few days as a head's up. My carpal tunnel is acting up and it makes it hard to be on the computer. But I'll let you both know when I get to work. ^^
@marigoldleaves Hi, welcome back!

@pastprologue Hello!

Happy to work on both of yours dragons but it might take a few days as a head's up. My carpal tunnel is acting up and it makes it hard to be on the computer. But I'll let you both know when I get to work. ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer
Okay! i hope it gets better for you soon <3
@artemiswanderer
Okay! i hope it gets better for you soon <3
pixel_marigold.png
@artemiswanderer Take your time! I hope you feel better soon!
@artemiswanderer Take your time! I hope you feel better soon!
tumblr_puae2edXZk1vkrxs7o1_500.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27