Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27
@artemiswanderer Hey, I'm new to these sorts of things, but I wanted some lore help and my friend marigoldleaves suggested you! You seem really good at this too, i'm very impressed [Read: intimidated]!! :00 Dragon Picture/Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45284875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452849/45284875_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name & ID: Jasper, #45284875 Theme: "Basically Dragon Jesus" Number of apparel slots: 6 Any items to avoid: Default avoided items. Any items or skins/accents to include: None Service: Lore & Outfit only Anything else: Not really? Have at him. Dragon Picture/Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33665630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336657/33665630_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name & ID: Tanzanite, #33665630 Theme: "Ruthless but Protective Leader" Number of apparel slots: 6 Any items to avoid: Default avoided items. Any items or skins/accents to include: None Service: Lore & Outfit only Anything else: I'm not sure, but here are a few notes! - Russian? Dragon Russia isn't even a thing how does she- - Big fan of her sons, but no one else is. - Biggest fan of B L O O D S H E D
@artemiswanderer

Hey, I'm new to these sorts of things, but I wanted some lore help and my friend marigoldleaves suggested you! You seem really good at this too, i'm very impressed [Read: intimidated]!! :00

Dragon Picture/Link:
45284875_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Jasper, #45284875
Theme: "Basically Dragon Jesus"
Number of apparel slots: 6
Any items to avoid: Default avoided items.
Any items or skins/accents to include: None
Service: Lore & Outfit only
Anything else: Not really? Have at him.

Dragon Picture/Link:
33665630_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Tanzanite, #33665630
Theme: "Ruthless but Protective Leader"
Any items to avoid: Default avoided items.
Any items or skins/accents to include: None
Service: Lore & Outfit only
Anything else: I'm not sure, but here are a few notes!
- Russian? Dragon Russia isn't even a thing how does she-
- Big fan of her sons, but no one else is.
- Biggest fan of B L O O D S H E D

i30aMIi.png
@marigoldleaves You're welcome! ^^ So glad you like him.

@Zerfie Hi there! Nah don't be intimidated I'm just like a muppet flailing at my keyboard lmao. I'm happy to work on Jasper and Tanzanite; I'll let you know when you can send the payment. Also "basically dragon Jesus" is the best thing ever omg
@marigoldleaves You're welcome! ^^ So glad you like him.

@Zerfie Hi there! Nah don't be intimidated I'm just like a muppet flailing at my keyboard lmao. I'm happy to work on Jasper and Tanzanite; I'll let you know when you can send the payment. Also "basically dragon Jesus" is the best thing ever omg
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer

Thank you! But shhhh you are intimidating let us compliment you you wet sock of a writer-

@artemiswanderer

Thank you! But shhhh you are intimidating let us compliment you you wet sock of a writer-

i30aMIi.png
Hello! I am back again, loved your work, so here I am! [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14830984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148310/14830984_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Irisen #14830984 [b]Theme:[/b] An adventurer! [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b]6 [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] Anything retired [b]Service:[/b] All-in-One [b]Anything else:[/b]She's a very sweet, nervous gal, who loves music and scary stories [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47660942] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476610/47660942_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b]Ethere #47660942 [b]Theme:[/b] A witch! [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] 6 [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] Anything retired [b]Service:[/b] All-in-One [b]Anything else:[/b] I have nothing for her except that she loves jewelry and is super overdramatic.
Hello! I am back again, loved your work, so here I am!
Dragon Picture/Link:
14830984_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Irisen #14830984
Theme: An adventurer!
Number of apparel slots:6
Any items to avoid: Anything retired
Service: All-in-One
Anything else:She's a very sweet, nervous gal, who loves music and scary stories

Dragon Picture/Link:
47660942_350.png

Dragon Name & ID:Ethere
Theme: A witch!
Any items to avoid: Anything retired
Service: All-in-One
Anything else: I have nothing for her except that she loves jewelry and is super overdramatic.
food_juvenile_skink_by_dogi_crimson-dct2scp.gif
@marigoldleaves Fawnn was a fun combination of ideas to write about! He also looks really good in the ethereal flame cloak but I wasn't sure if that would be too sparkly. I hope you get as much of a kick out of his lore as I did. =D [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#BA55D3][i][b]F[/b]awnn[/i][/font][/size] [color=#B8860B][font=arial][b][i]— Magic Gives A [u]Rock[/u]in' Good Time —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Intimidating in appearance, Fawnn is actually quite the joker. He loves to laugh and be the center of attention in social situations. But when he's working, a whole other side comes out. A practitioner of magic, Fawnn turns serious and stern. He has a healthy respect and caution for the often unpredictable nature of magic. Fawnn knows all too well that magic can go awry in the blink of an eye. In fact, the mask he wears hides a damaged and blind eye. The many eyes which line his body are the result of a magical backlash from one of his experiments. Fawnn is reluctant to allow others into his study, out of fear of their safety and the potential for magic to react. He keeps it carefully locked whenever he's out. Outside of his study, he's happy to babble onto anyone who's willing to listen about his work. Inside, he prefers complete silence - he won't even talk to himself though he sometimes mouths words. • The main focus of Fawnn's work is stone magic - the use of various stones and gems in hosting, conducting, creating, and otherwise manipulating magic. • The multiple eyes lining his body don't see unless Fawnn choose to focus specifically on them. The effort leaves him dizzy and usually with a headache. However, the eyes move and blink completely independent of thought. • Fawnn's pockets are almost always stuffed with notes and rocks. He loves when hatchlings bring him rocks, even if they're completely useless to his work. • Fawnn's damaged eye is disturbing to behold. It's blackened and somehow shriveled in appearance. It almost looks like its rotting away in its socket. • He has multiple rock and stone related puns ready to drop at a moment's notice. He delights in making others groan with his puns. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21423.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d2244d5cdd57202e16028d675cd46f45/tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho2_r2_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Fawnn Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Stone Mage Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Industrious • Goofy • Vigilant • [/size][/color] [item=Pink Chalcedony] [item=Daydreamer's Spines] [item=Irradiated Pear] [/columns] [center][outfit=676979][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#BA55D3][i][b]F[/b]awnn[/i][/font][/size] [color=#B8860B][font=arial][b][i]— Magic Gives A [u]Rock[/u]in' Good Time —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Intimidating in appearance, Fawnn is actually quite the joker. He loves to laugh and be the center of attention in social situations. But when he's working, a whole other side comes out. A practitioner of magic, Fawnn turns serious and stern. He has a healthy respect and caution for the often unpredictable nature of magic. Fawnn knows all too well that magic can go awry in the blink of an eye. In fact, the mask he wears hides a damaged and blind eye. The many eyes which line his body are the result of a magical backlash from one of his experiments. Fawnn is reluctant to allow others into his study, out of fear of their safety and the potential for magic to react. He keeps it carefully locked whenever he's out. Outside of his study, he's happy to babble onto anyone who's willing to listen about his work. Inside, he prefers complete silence - he won't even talk to himself though he sometimes mouths words. • The main focus of Fawnn's work is stone magic - the use of various stones and gems in hosting, conducting, creating, and otherwise manipulating magic. • The multiple eyes lining his body don't see unless Fawnn choose to focus specifically on them. The effort leaves him dizzy and usually with a headache. However, the eyes move and blink completely independent of thought. • Fawnn's pockets are almost always stuffed with notes and rocks. He loves when hatchlings bring him rocks, even if they're completely useless to his work. • Fawnn's damaged eye is disturbing to behold. It's blackened and somehow shriveled in appearance. It almost looks like its rotting away in its socket. • He has multiple rock and stone related puns ready to drop at a moment's notice. He delights in making others groan with his puns. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21423.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d2244d5cdd57202e16028d675cd46f45/tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho2_r2_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Fawnn Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Stone Mage Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Industrious • Goofy • Vigilant • [/size][/color] [item=Pink Chalcedony] [item=Daydreamer's Spines] [item=Irradiated Pear] [/columns] [center][outfit=676979][/center][/code]
@marigoldleaves Fawnn was a fun combination of ideas to write about! He also looks really good in the ethereal flame cloak but I wasn't sure if that would be too sparkly. I hope you get as much of a kick out of his lore as I did. =D
Fawnn
— Magic Gives A Rockin' Good Time —

Intimidating in appearance, Fawnn is actually quite the joker. He loves to laugh and be the center of attention in social situations. But when he's working, a whole other side comes out. A practitioner of magic, Fawnn turns serious and stern. He has a healthy respect and caution for the often unpredictable nature of magic. Fawnn knows all too well that magic can go awry in the blink of an eye. In fact, the mask he wears hides a damaged and blind eye. The many eyes which line his body are the result of a magical backlash from one of his experiments. Fawnn is reluctant to allow others into his study, out of fear of their safety and the potential for magic to react. He keeps it carefully locked whenever he's out. Outside of his study, he's happy to babble onto anyone who's willing to listen about his work. Inside, he prefers complete silence - he won't even talk to himself though he sometimes mouths words.

• The main focus of Fawnn's work is stone magic - the use of various stones and gems in hosting, conducting, creating, and otherwise manipulating magic.
• The multiple eyes lining his body don't see unless Fawnn choose to focus specifically on them. The effort leaves him dizzy and usually with a headache. However, the eyes move and blink completely independent of thought.
• Fawnn's pockets are almost always stuffed with notes and rocks. He loves when hatchlings bring him rocks, even if they're completely useless to his work.
• Fawnn's damaged eye is disturbing to behold. It's blackened and somehow shriveled in appearance. It almost looks like its rotting away in its socket.
• He has multiple rock and stone related puns ready to drop at a moment's notice. He delights in making others groan with his puns.

21423.png
tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho2_r2_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Stone Mage
Chaotic Neutral
• Industrious • Goofy • Vigilant •

Pink Chalcedony Daydreamer's Spines Irradiated Pear
Fawnn
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#BA55D3][i][b]F[/b]awnn[/i][/font][/size] [color=#B8860B][font=arial][b][i]— Magic Gives A [u]Rock[/u]in' Good Time —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Intimidating in appearance, Fawnn is actually quite the joker. He loves to laugh and be the center of attention in social situations. But when he's working, a whole other side comes out. A practitioner of magic, Fawnn turns serious and stern. He has a healthy respect and caution for the often unpredictable nature of magic. Fawnn knows all too well that magic can go awry in the blink of an eye. In fact, the mask he wears hides a damaged and blind eye. The many eyes which line his body are the result of a magical backlash from one of his experiments. Fawnn is reluctant to allow others into his study, out of fear of their safety and the potential for magic to react. He keeps it carefully locked whenever he's out. Outside of his study, he's happy to babble onto anyone who's willing to listen about his work. Inside, he prefers complete silence - he won't even talk to himself though he sometimes mouths words. • The main focus of Fawnn's work is stone magic - the use of various stones and gems in hosting, conducting, creating, and otherwise manipulating magic. • The multiple eyes lining his body don't see unless Fawnn choose to focus specifically on them. The effort leaves him dizzy and usually with a headache. However, the eyes move and blink completely independent of thought. • Fawnn's pockets are almost always stuffed with notes and rocks. He loves when hatchlings bring him rocks, even if they're completely useless to his work. • Fawnn's damaged eye is disturbing to behold. It's blackened and somehow shriveled in appearance. It almost looks like its rotting away in its socket. • He has multiple rock and stone related puns ready to drop at a moment's notice. He delights in making others groan with his puns. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21423.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d2244d5cdd57202e16028d675cd46f45/tumblr_plaxb3BqM61w4t8qho2_r2_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Fawnn Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Stone Mage Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Industrious • Goofy • Vigilant • [/size][/color] [item=Pink Chalcedony] [item=Daydreamer's Spines] [item=Irradiated Pear] [/columns] [center][outfit=676979][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer
I really like how he turned out, and his lore is very fitting in what i had in mind for him too! Thank you so much once again ^w^
@artemiswanderer
I really like how he turned out, and his lore is very fitting in what i had in mind for him too! Thank you so much once again ^w^
pixel_marigold.png
@Zerfie If you'd like to send the 20kt/20g, I'll get started on Jasper and Tanzanite. ^^

@marigoldleaves You're welcome!! So glad he fits what you wanted.
@Zerfie If you'd like to send the 20kt/20g, I'll get started on Jasper and Tanzanite. ^^

@marigoldleaves You're welcome!! So glad he fits what you wanted.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer

of course! how would you like me to send you them? crossroads messages- sorry if its obvious and im just not getting it-
@artemiswanderer

of course! how would you like me to send you them? crossroads messages- sorry if its obvious and im just not getting it-
i30aMIi.png
@Zerfie Either or is fine, whatever's most convenient for you!
@Zerfie Either or is fine, whatever's most convenient for you!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer

ok! and again, thank you for doing this!
@artemiswanderer

ok! and again, thank you for doing this!
i30aMIi.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27