Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ lore shop ] » lagom lexicon [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@vintaegucci alright! I may do yours after I eat chinese or tomorrow ^^
@vintaegucci alright! I may do yours after I eat chinese or tomorrow ^^
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios
sounds good! thanks~!!
@ilios
sounds good! thanks~!!
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@ilios [s]You wrote for a dragon of mine before oh wow[/s] » [b]Dragon BBCode[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48229039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482291/48229039_350.png[/img] [/url] » [b]Names/Nicknames[/b]: Consequence (Called Consy by Truth) » [b]Significant Others/Important Dragons?:[/b] Mate: Truth(The WC next to her) Illyn( The Female Fae in the same tab) » [b]Why are they important to them?[/b] Truth(who she calls Tru) is Her partner in both life and work. They met in the clan after finding they both were to work together Illyn: She just understands her, Illyn is quite Morbid though »[b] Location[/b]: Vila Clan, The Judging Station. » [b]Extra (anything I need to know?)[/b] Shes one of the clan Judges( wildclaw division) » [b]Who are they? (brief traits or backstory)?[/b] : A strict, Demanding female who rarely smiles due to growing up around others who lacked emotion. Doesn't know her parents and is very studious in law » Are you purchasing a bio or short story?
@ilios

You wrote for a dragon of mine before oh wow

» Dragon BBCode:
48229039_350.png

» Names/Nicknames: Consequence (Called Consy by Truth)

» Significant Others/Important Dragons?:

Mate: Truth(The WC next to her)

Illyn( The Female Fae in the same tab)

» Why are they important to them?

Truth(who she calls Tru) is Her partner in both life and work. They met in the clan after finding they both were to work together

Illyn: She just understands her, Illyn is quite Morbid though

» Location: Vila Clan, The Judging Station.

» Extra (anything I need to know?) Shes one of the clan Judges( wildclaw division)

» Who are they? (brief traits or backstory)? : A strict, Demanding female who rarely smiles due to growing up around others who lacked emotion. Doesn't know her parents and is very studious in law

» Are you purchasing a bio or short story?
Full_sig.png
@Annago gotcha in a slot! Are you buying a bio or short story?
@Annago gotcha in a slot! Are you buying a bio or short story?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios oh sorry, fillied that out on my phone and thought i wrote it, im doing a short story
@ilios oh sorry, fillied that out on my phone and thought i wrote it, im doing a short story
Full_sig.png
@Annago okay! Do you have a word count preference?
@Annago okay! Do you have a word count preference?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios nope your free to write as much as you feel you can
@ilios nope your free to write as much as you feel you can
Full_sig.png
@ilios » Dragon BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29278177] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292782/29278177_350.png[/img] [/url] » Names/Nicknames: Ihaka » Significant Others/Important Dragons? None, but feel free to make one up if it works » Why are they important to them? Ihaka is intensely caring. He used to be the eldest among his ...litter? Clan newborns? If he has someone important to him it’d probably be someone younger that he would like to care for and protect. He has lost some of his younger clanmates while growing up too. » Location: Either his birth clan or his workshop from his current clan » Extra (anything I need to know?) I’m looking to order something to flesh out his lore idea. It could either be about his young adulthood/birth clan or a slice of life story from his current life working as a trinket-maker/repairer. » Who are they? (brief traits or backstory)? It’s in his bio! » Are you purchasing a bio or short story? Short story. Maybe somewhere between 1000~2000 words
@ilios

» Dragon BBCode:

29278177_350.png

» Names/Nicknames: Ihaka

» Significant Others/Important Dragons? None, but feel free to make one up if it works

» Why are they important to them? Ihaka is intensely caring. He used to be the eldest among his ...litter? Clan newborns? If he has someone important to him it’d probably be someone younger that he would like to care for and protect. He has lost some of his younger clanmates while growing up too.

» Location: Either his birth clan or his workshop from his current clan

» Extra (anything I need to know?) I’m looking to order something to flesh out his lore idea. It could either be about his young adulthood/birth clan or a slice of life story from his current life working as a trinket-maker/repairer.

» Who are they? (brief traits or backstory)? It’s in his bio!

» Are you purchasing a bio or short story? Short story. Maybe somewhere between 1000~2000 words
wBOpmxj.png
@altdd1112 I've received you order!
@altdd1112 I've received you order!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@vintaegucci here's your order! It's comes to a total of 150kt/g. Once you receive lupiter and put the lore in her bio, do you mind if I post her to the front page?

A mother of blinding gaseous venom, able to scorch grounds and shift entire solar systems. Elliot is not a dragon born of blood and flesh. Spite-bred with the might of an Emperor, powers only imaginable for the progeny of the sun and another celestial being unknown by today's world-- and Elliot. Calling from the raw earth and musty scents of ivy and flora, she possesses moths, flowers, and a holy, blinding light within her. She doesn't use these power's willing either. Not only is Elliot the last of her kind, but there's also is a deep instinctual urge to stay hidden (she keeps to herself anyways and only puts her nose where it truly belongs), to protect herself at all costs. If a sword or blade of pure iron were drawn against her, death would call upon her. Made of a newfound metal, younger than Elliot. If only those before flights and deities dug deeper, she would be nearly immortal. Iron is one of two things that can kill her, the latter being another dragon. No one has yet to challenge her since her birth in 137. She was born when the deities were just mewling dragons but she doesn't look older than 20. Her head is that of a sage and her mental age and attitude to others is that of a middle aged modern dragon. There is not a single thing in her life that she cannot recall, down to the memory of emerging with her egg with ivy spewing from her maw ( a truly terrifying moment, one she does not look back on fondly) The latter is very unlikely though; with scales of ancient chitin and the strength of three, full-grown imperials, weapons do not easily penetrate her, but that doesn't stand in stone with any trace of iron. For that reason, is exactly why she does not bleed blood; the trace of iron would slowly poison her from the inside out. Rather, she bleeds a valuable, rich honey-gold ichor. She could bottle up her essence and sell it for tenfolds worth of a single, forged coin. If only her tears could be bottled...

There are many things she cannot control. One of which, are her powers, which as her crucially long days draw on, seem more like a curse than a gift from Gaia. When anxiety knaws her raw, ivy claws it's way out her throat and flowers bloom, but they also plague her in serenity and the calm of the night. Moths flutter in her stomach and tickle her tongue during emotional vulnerability: anger and terror, a deadly concoction of whats make you feel alive. Then there are darker traces of corruption from her times of darkness and temptation that take over her gifts: a brown, murky mist hangs low and clouds her mind when she cannot express herself correctly. What she doesn't admit is that she's secretly grateful for her abilities. With them, she was a piece of her mother and the only lead to her father. Some say her dove, who suddenly swooped to her in a cafe and insisted on staying by her side two years ago with a song and nuzzle, is her father, simply built with fine, white down and thin feathers.
@vintaegucci here's your order! It's comes to a total of 150kt/g. Once you receive lupiter and put the lore in her bio, do you mind if I post her to the front page?

A mother of blinding gaseous venom, able to scorch grounds and shift entire solar systems. Elliot is not a dragon born of blood and flesh. Spite-bred with the might of an Emperor, powers only imaginable for the progeny of the sun and another celestial being unknown by today's world-- and Elliot. Calling from the raw earth and musty scents of ivy and flora, she possesses moths, flowers, and a holy, blinding light within her. She doesn't use these power's willing either. Not only is Elliot the last of her kind, but there's also is a deep instinctual urge to stay hidden (she keeps to herself anyways and only puts her nose where it truly belongs), to protect herself at all costs. If a sword or blade of pure iron were drawn against her, death would call upon her. Made of a newfound metal, younger than Elliot. If only those before flights and deities dug deeper, she would be nearly immortal. Iron is one of two things that can kill her, the latter being another dragon. No one has yet to challenge her since her birth in 137. She was born when the deities were just mewling dragons but she doesn't look older than 20. Her head is that of a sage and her mental age and attitude to others is that of a middle aged modern dragon. There is not a single thing in her life that she cannot recall, down to the memory of emerging with her egg with ivy spewing from her maw ( a truly terrifying moment, one she does not look back on fondly) The latter is very unlikely though; with scales of ancient chitin and the strength of three, full-grown imperials, weapons do not easily penetrate her, but that doesn't stand in stone with any trace of iron. For that reason, is exactly why she does not bleed blood; the trace of iron would slowly poison her from the inside out. Rather, she bleeds a valuable, rich honey-gold ichor. She could bottle up her essence and sell it for tenfolds worth of a single, forged coin. If only her tears could be bottled...

There are many things she cannot control. One of which, are her powers, which as her crucially long days draw on, seem more like a curse than a gift from Gaia. When anxiety knaws her raw, ivy claws it's way out her throat and flowers bloom, but they also plague her in serenity and the calm of the night. Moths flutter in her stomach and tickle her tongue during emotional vulnerability: anger and terror, a deadly concoction of whats make you feel alive. Then there are darker traces of corruption from her times of darkness and temptation that take over her gifts: a brown, murky mist hangs low and clouds her mind when she cannot express herself correctly. What she doesn't admit is that she's secretly grateful for her abilities. With them, she was a piece of her mother and the only lead to her father. Some say her dove, who suddenly swooped to her in a cafe and insisted on staying by her side two years ago with a song and nuzzle, is her father, simply built with fine, white down and thin feathers.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10