Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ lore shop ] » lagom lexicon [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@deluxevegan

may you add me to the pinglist too please ?
@deluxevegan

may you add me to the pinglist too please ?
sk-0ed316201959effd432209abff112b3f.jpeg
Could you add me to the pinglist please? I'd love to order some writing whenever you open~
Could you add me to the pinglist please? I'd love to order some writing whenever you open~
YycIlt9.png
@gyasi @marrigan you both have been added!
@gyasi @marrigan you both have been added!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Graces @gyasi @Marrigan

I'm opening one spot tonight since school starts this week for me. Please reread over the rules and use the order form. I should have another slot open by Friday, so look out for a ping.
@Graces @gyasi @Marrigan

I'm opening one spot tonight since school starts this week for me. Please reread over the rules and use the order form. I should have another slot open by Friday, so look out for a ping.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[quote name="DeluxeVegan" date="2019-01-07 16:39:36" ] @Graces @gyasi @Marrigan I'm opening one spot tonight since school starts this week for me. Please reread over the rules and use the order form. I should have another slot open by Friday, so look out for a ping. [/quote]
DeluxeVegan wrote on 2019-01-07 16:39:36:
@Graces @gyasi @Marrigan

xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
WOOPs missed the ping last time! Honestly I wasn't sure if I should've done a Clan Lore, Short Story, or Bio one since its mainly about daily life of the Temple etc. But its not really connected that much to my main clan lore so- [s]Just let me know if I need to change it![/s] Order Form 1: (Bio) [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47965596] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47965596&skin=0&apparel=20857,1751,26555,3694,3698,27992,332,26556,3682,26557,10880&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [b]Names/Nicknames[/b]: Dion, Dio, Dionysus (Called Dion or Dio only by the triplets) [b]Important Dragons?:[/b] The Triplets (Unnamed as I'm currently awaiting CR of them, but placeholder names are [b]Ajra [/b](The Middle) , [b]Lennox [/b](Eldest), [b]Saevio [/b](Youngest) ) [b]Locations?:[/b] The Crimson court / Carmesí Temple. (A cliffside temple where people can go to get readings or prophesies from the triplets. Its located primarily in Light, but still hinges on the borders of Shadow and Water.) [b]Extra (anything specific, things I need to know, or notes?):[/b] If you'd like to write a little about the Trips, etc; [b]Ajra[/b] isn't called upon much except for special cases. He sees the [b]Present[/b]. [b]Saevio[/b] sees the [b]Future [/b]and is [i]usually[/i] the one called upon / requested most. [b]Lennox[/b] is actually sometimes requested more than Saevio, despite only [size=1]usually[/size] seeing the [b]Past[/b]. He's very good for helping people with Amnesia/memory issues or Pearlcatchers who've lost/broken their pearls. Another reason may be because he is able to erase memories. [b]Short Story or Background info (brief traits and who they are)?:[/b] [b]Dion[/b]'s the guard of the temple, and watches over the triplets and everything. He's fairly relaxed and only ever truly shows a vicious side if someone is rude to any of the triplets, or is attempting to break in/defile parts of the temple. [b]Lennox[/b] is a Cautious soul by nature and if a new client comes in that seems to have a rather bloody past he'll casually have Dion sitting nearby. for safety reason. But don't get his [s]probably too[/s] anxious side wrong, he is very sweet and patient with his usually troubled patrons. [b]Ajra[/b] doesn't really have much decided for him other than whatever personality you can get from his quote I created for him! feel free to come up with whatever [b]Saevio[/b] Polite to the clients, but can usually come off as a little snooty or too straightforward/rude. Has a bit of an attitude when tired, but tries to mean well. [b]Length? (Word count):[/b] 500 - 1000 Just however long you're inspired to write about him/them, but maybe below 2500? [b] More Extra:[/b] The Triplets are scried as adults in his bio! They have names next to each of the scries. and some Quotes if you're interested c:
WOOPs missed the ping last time!

Honestly I wasn't sure if I should've done a Clan Lore, Short Story, or Bio one since its mainly about daily life of the Temple etc. But its not really connected that much to my main clan lore so- Just let me know if I need to change it!

Order Form 1: (Bio)
Dragon:

dragon?did=47965596&skin=0&apparel=20857,1751,26555,3694,3698,27992,332,26556,3682,26557,10880&xt=dressing.png

Names/Nicknames: Dion, Dio, Dionysus (Called Dion or Dio only by the triplets)

Important Dragons?: The Triplets
(Unnamed as I'm currently awaiting CR of them, but placeholder names are Ajra (The Middle) , Lennox (Eldest), Saevio (Youngest) )

Locations?: The Crimson court / Carmesí Temple.
(A cliffside temple where people can go to get readings or prophesies from the triplets. Its located primarily in Light, but still hinges on the borders of Shadow and Water.)

Extra (anything specific, things I need to know, or notes?): If you'd like to write a little about the Trips, etc;

Ajra isn't called upon much except for special cases. He sees the Present.

Saevio sees the Future and is usually the one called upon / requested most.

Lennox is actually sometimes requested more than Saevio, despite only usually seeing the Past. He's very good for helping people with Amnesia/memory issues or Pearlcatchers who've lost/broken their pearls. Another reason may be because he is able to erase memories.

Short Story or Background info (brief traits and who they are)?:

Dion's the guard of the temple, and watches over the triplets and everything. He's fairly relaxed and only ever truly shows a vicious side if someone is rude to any of the triplets, or is attempting to break in/defile parts of the temple.

Lennox is a Cautious soul by nature and if a new client comes in that seems to have a rather bloody past he'll casually have Dion sitting nearby. for safety reason. But don't get his probably too anxious side wrong, he is very sweet and patient with his usually troubled patrons.

Ajra doesn't really have much decided for him other than whatever personality you can get from his quote I created for him! feel free to come up with whatever

Saevio Polite to the clients, but can usually come off as a little snooty or too straightforward/rude. Has a bit of an attitude when tired, but tries to mean well.

Length? (Word count): 500 - 1000 Just however long you're inspired to write about him/them, but maybe below 2500?

More Extra:
The Triplets are scried as adults in his bio! They have names next to each of the scries. and some Quotes if you're interested c:
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan, if I understand this correctly, you're doing the short story package, and want less than 2000 words? If so, your greatest possible total will equal out to 600kt/600g. It this price okay with you before I continue on?

Or are you wanting a bio for each triplet, including Dio?

@Marrigan, if I understand this correctly, you're doing the short story package, and want less than 2000 words? If so, your greatest possible total will equal out to 600kt/600g. It this price okay with you before I continue on?

Or are you wanting a bio for each triplet, including Dio?

xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
The short story price is okay with me!

I'm honestly not super sure what I'd like, if you'd prefer doing a bio for each of them including Dio that sounds fine with me, if you're more inspired to write about the short story go for that! of course I'd like to know the price for a bio of each before you begin though if you decide to do that~
The short story price is okay with me!

I'm honestly not super sure what I'd like, if you'd prefer doing a bio for each of them including Dio that sounds fine with me, if you're more inspired to write about the short story go for that! of course I'd like to know the price for a bio of each before you begin though if you decide to do that~
YycIlt9.png
@marrigan if I do bios, it’s 50kt per 300 words, and I have an example on the first page. If each one of the four received a short and sweet bio it would come out to a base price of 200kt/g if you want bare minimum. I can also complete bios rather quick, so you’d recieve your order by tomorrow before this time. Which would you prefer me do?
@marrigan if I do bios, it’s 50kt per 300 words, and I have an example on the first page. If each one of the four received a short and sweet bio it would come out to a base price of 200kt/g if you want bare minimum. I can also complete bios rather quick, so you’d recieve your order by tomorrow before this time. Which would you prefer me do?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
How long it takes doesn't really bother me, haha. Patience is key!

How about bios for all of them then? with a word span about the same as Alloy's or Seramorn's example? (I think its 500 - 600? so it would be 100k for each of them correct?) or longer if you feel that inspired. I'd just like something for the babs since I've been hyped about the nests/lore idea since the beginning of December haha. Just as long as it has some personality/traits for them and what they do/something about daily temple life/etc is good with me!

Do you have enough information about all of them from what I gave? besides Ajra of course.. I only really got as far as Lenn and Sae. I've never really ordered from a writing shop either so I'm new to the whole thing, but i'm trying lmaoo
How long it takes doesn't really bother me, haha. Patience is key!

How about bios for all of them then? with a word span about the same as Alloy's or Seramorn's example? (I think its 500 - 600? so it would be 100k for each of them correct?) or longer if you feel that inspired. I'd just like something for the babs since I've been hyped about the nests/lore idea since the beginning of December haha. Just as long as it has some personality/traits for them and what they do/something about daily temple life/etc is good with me!

Do you have enough information about all of them from what I gave? besides Ajra of course.. I only really got as far as Lenn and Sae. I've never really ordered from a writing shop either so I'm new to the whole thing, but i'm trying lmaoo
YycIlt9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10