Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ lore shop ] » lagom lexicon [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Order Form 1: (Bio) Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41358879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413589/41358879_350.png[/img] [/url] Names/Nicknames: Ravid Significant Others/Important Dragons?: N/A Locations?: Clan Greeter and Leader Extra (anything specific, things I need to know, or notes?): This is for sort of a roleplay thing for ToT and he will be greeting the dragons that come to the lair trick or treating. Short Story or Background info (brief traits and who they are)?: Ravid is a sucker for autumn and all the colors but gets frightened easily by the halloween season Length? (Word count): I dont have a specific amount
Order Form 1: (Bio)
Dragon:
41358879_350.png

Names/Nicknames: Ravid
Significant Others/Important Dragons?: N/A
Locations?: Clan Greeter and Leader
Extra (anything specific, things I need to know, or notes?): This is for sort of a roleplay thing for ToT and he will be greeting the dragons that come to the lair trick or treating.
Short Story or Background info (brief traits and who they are)?: Ravid is a sucker for autumn and all the colors but gets frightened easily by the halloween season
Length? (Word count): I dont have a specific amount
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@SparkleOfGold so your ordering the 50kt package (basic bio and traits?)
@SparkleOfGold so your ordering the 50kt package (basic bio and traits?)
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@DeluxeVegan correct
@DeluxeVegan correct
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@SparkleOfGold Sorry it's a bit late! I've been so busy! ^^ You can send the price (75kt) through a pm or one way!

Ravid is a quite outgoing Wildclaw. He is often caught munching on candy corn and smelling faintly of wax. Autumn is one of his enjoyable seasons if his allergies don't get the best of him. His favorite part is the painted leaves that litters the ground, the crunching when you step on them oddly satisfying for him. Scared easily, he is, but he loves spooky season and Trick-or-Treating. Tricks aren't usually played on him thanks to his friendly ambiance, but that doesn't mean he isn't in for a dastardly trick. Stealing candy and planting spider is among his favorite tricks to play. But he does give candy to whom he pleases.
@SparkleOfGold Sorry it's a bit late! I've been so busy! ^^ You can send the price (75kt) through a pm or one way!

Ravid is a quite outgoing Wildclaw. He is often caught munching on candy corn and smelling faintly of wax. Autumn is one of his enjoyable seasons if his allergies don't get the best of him. His favorite part is the painted leaves that litters the ground, the crunching when you step on them oddly satisfying for him. Scared easily, he is, but he loves spooky season and Trick-or-Treating. Tricks aren't usually played on him thanks to his friendly ambiance, but that doesn't mean he isn't in for a dastardly trick. Stealing candy and planting spider is among his favorite tricks to play. But he does give candy to whom he pleases.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@SparkleOfGold I saw that you've been active within the last few hours, just repinging for payment. ^^

@SparkleOfGold I saw that you've been active within the last few hours, just repinging for payment. ^^

xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Order Form 2: (Clan Lore) [b]Flight:[/b] Light (moved from Shadow) [b]Important Dragons/Founders:[/b] Bloodstone (current leader; lead the part of the clan loyal to him to the Light territories after a schism. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21825631] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218257/21825631_350.png[/img] [/url] Ametrine (past leader, not an active dragon. Has done some terrible things to instigate the clan falling into two fractions) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21825630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218257/21825630_350.png[/img] [/url] Nacre (chief warrior forced to pick between her two beloved leaders who was the first to find out about Ametrine's deeds) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22504221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225043/22504221_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Important Events/Locations: Clan location:[/b] The clan occupies the territory at the Eastern border of the Hewn City, all the way to the shores of the river delta. With the original members of the clan coming from Shadow territories, some of the lairs lie just inside the city, shrouded by the ever-present shade, while the Light-born dragons enjoy the vast grassland, speckled with ancient ruins. [b]Important events:[/b] Falling out between Bloodstone and Ametrine (his past mate and co-ruler) because of some terrible things she's done (free rule to details, if you wish to include them). After that Bloodstone lead the clan from the Tangled wood into Sunbeam ruins, where he asked the Lightweaver for a home and her protection, in exchange for his warrior protecting her lands and interests when needed (In my lore, Light Elites are non-light-born warriors who fight for the Lightweaver, like my [url=http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/237690/23768958.png?mtime=W4R7jgAAYU8]Azurite[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/188513/18851200.png?mtime=W3t7JQAAVU4]Sapphire[/url] Currently, the clan is a trading hub with a bustling marketplace known for their famous jewellers, a mage order and a group of mercenaries for hire. [b]Length? (Word Count):[/b] Up to you, it's quite a lot of info to squish in. I can pay whatever you end up writing=] [b]Notes?:[/b] I'm mostly looking for a backstory of the falling out that lead to the clan moving from Shadow to Light (symbolism much xD). All existing general clan lore is in Ametrine's bio, including dragon roles. Bloodstone and Nacre have their personal bios filled as well. I don't have any more hard-set details of what exactly happened, so you can either make it up, or skim over details like I've done in the past xDD Feel free to ask me any questions if something isn't clear, I've had this in my head for too long and was just unable to put it in writing. Payment-wise, I have a bunch of stuff from your wishlist, including a bunch of Eliminates and apparel that you want, so I'd be happy to partially or fully pay in items, depending on how much it ends up being, and how much you're willing to sub=] [size=2]ham[/size]
Order Form 2: (Clan Lore)

Flight: Light (moved from Shadow)

Important Dragons/Founders:
Bloodstone (current leader; lead the part of the clan loyal to him to the Light territories after a schism.

21825631_350.png

Ametrine (past leader, not an active dragon. Has done some terrible things to instigate the clan falling into two fractions)

21825630_350.png

Nacre (chief warrior forced to pick between her two beloved leaders who was the first to find out about Ametrine's deeds)

22504221_350.png

Important Events/Locations:

Clan location:

The clan occupies the territory at the Eastern border of the Hewn City, all the way to the shores of the river delta. With the original members of the clan coming from Shadow territories, some of the lairs lie just inside the city, shrouded by the ever-present shade, while the Light-born dragons enjoy the vast grassland, speckled with ancient ruins.

Important events:
Falling out between Bloodstone and Ametrine (his past mate and co-ruler) because of some terrible things she's done (free rule to details, if you wish to include them). After that Bloodstone lead the clan from the Tangled wood into Sunbeam ruins, where he asked the Lightweaver for a home and her protection, in exchange for his warrior protecting her lands and interests when needed (In my lore, Light Elites are non-light-born warriors who fight for the Lightweaver, like my Azurite and Sapphire

Currently, the clan is a trading hub with a bustling marketplace known for their famous jewellers, a mage order and a group of mercenaries for hire.

Length? (Word Count): Up to you, it's quite a lot of info to squish in. I can pay whatever you end up writing=]

Notes?: I'm mostly looking for a backstory of the falling out that lead to the clan moving from Shadow to Light (symbolism much xD). All existing general clan lore is in Ametrine's bio, including dragon roles. Bloodstone and Nacre have their personal bios filled as well. I don't have any more hard-set details of what exactly happened, so you can either make it up, or skim over details like I've done in the past xDD
Feel free to ask me any questions if something isn't clear, I've had this in my head for too long and was just unable to put it in writing.

Payment-wise, I have a bunch of stuff from your wishlist, including a bunch of Eliminates and apparel that you want, so I'd be happy to partially or fully pay in items, depending on how much it ends up being, and how much you're willing to sub=]

ham
lfWgylt.png
@Kiraji Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I must have missed the ping from the subscription! My apologies! I should be able to start on your lore tomorrow if the migration lag lets up a tad. Are you still interested in the service? Also, you mentioned wishlist items, I have since updated it and you might want to check it if you pay in items :)
@Kiraji Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I must have missed the ping from the subscription! My apologies! I should be able to start on your lore tomorrow if the migration lag lets up a tad. Are you still interested in the service? Also, you mentioned wishlist items, I have since updated it and you might want to check it if you pay in items :)
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@DeluxeVegan

Definitely still interested!
So, of all the things you want, I have five eliminates, both lovely seraph items, magician's cobwebs x2, ethereal candles, ball python, pristine rose thorn wing and five hewn philosopher's veils (it was a very good Brightshine for me xDDDD)

Feel free to pick whatever combination=]
@DeluxeVegan

Definitely still interested!
So, of all the things you want, I have five eliminates, both lovely seraph items, magician's cobwebs x2, ethereal candles, ball python, pristine rose thorn wing and five hewn philosopher's veils (it was a very good Brightshine for me xDDDD)

Feel free to pick whatever combination=]
lfWgylt.png
@Kiraji

no need for the ping,,

Based on what I've read through I estimate for the lore to be anywhere from
1,500 - 2,000. If it comes to be in that range, I will for sure be interested in your cobwebs and an eliminate at the very least. If it does not come to be that much I can take just the cobwebs and the rest in treasure.
@Kiraji

no need for the ping,,

Based on what I've read through I estimate for the lore to be anywhere from
1,500 - 2,000. If it comes to be in that range, I will for sure be interested in your cobwebs and an eliminate at the very least. If it does not come to be that much I can take just the cobwebs and the rest in treasure.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Sounds perfect to me!
Sorry, forgot you were subscribed to this one, been a while since I read the start of the thread =_='
Sounds perfect to me!
Sorry, forgot you were subscribed to this one, been a while since I read the start of the thread =_='
lfWgylt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10