Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ lore shop ] » lagom lexicon [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ilios May I be put on the pinglist, please?
@ilios May I be put on the pinglist, please?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios
Just curious if you'd be willing to write brief personality pieces for ocs? I'd like them to be around 250-300 words (if that information helps or deters from you decision)! Wanted to ask since I really enjoy your writing style c:
@ilios
Just curious if you'd be willing to write brief personality pieces for ocs? I'd like them to be around 250-300 words (if that information helps or deters from you decision)! Wanted to ask since I really enjoy your writing style c:
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@mirrormask of course! If you can shoot a pm my ways with a picture and brief description or backstory and I can have it done with a few hours!

Since this is something I don't usually do, I will charge 200kt for 300 words. If you are alright with this price, you can discuss further in a private message :)
@mirrormask of course! If you can shoot a pm my ways with a picture and brief description or backstory and I can have it done with a few hours!

Since this is something I don't usually do, I will charge 200kt for 300 words. If you are alright with this price, you can discuss further in a private message :)
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios would love to be on the pinglist, lovely work! also my condolences for your hiatus, hope you and everyone affected will be ok! [emoji=heart size=1]
@ilios would love to be on the pinglist, lovely work! also my condolences for your hiatus, hope you and everyone affected will be ok!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10