Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Poem and Banner Sales! || OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=5][font=arial narrow][color=maroon][b]CURRENTLY: accepting POEM orders only![/center] [center][font=arial narrow][b]This is a revamp of another shop I had a while back. I've recently returned to FR and will be continuing this shop through this new thread. Please note that I am a full time college student and will need time to complete orders. If your order does not get published within 2 weeks, please feel free to message me about it.[/b] [/center] ----- [size=4][color=maroon][b]Introduction[/b][/color][/size] [indent]I like to write poetry and make thematic banners to go with them! I'm always looking to improve my writing skills by tackling new and different artistic challenges, and love to learn about other people's dergs and read their lore/ask character developing questions. The process for this shop is super simple. Basically, give me a derg and their personality/story/etc. and I'll make a poem and a human-ish aesthetic banner to go with! I can also make just aesthetic banners, shop banners, and bio banners! All banners are made with pre-existing images and come in four sizes: [LIST=1] [*][b]Column Banner (176x547)[/b]: these are the size of the human aesthetic banners in the examples below. [*][b]Signature Banner (500x100)[/b]: these are the size of a full signature banner. [*][b]Small Banner (about 300x60)[/b]: these are the size of the "wishlist" examples below. [*][b]Icon Banner (100x100)[/b]: these are icon-sized squares. [/LIST] [size=2][b]**[/b]Note that if you order both the poem and the banner combo, the standard banner size will be Column Banner unless told otherwise. [b]***[/b]If you want art that someone else made for you to be in your banner, you [b]MUST [/b]get permission from the artist and confirm it with me! [b]I will always put "art by ---" somewhere on the banner, big or small depending on if you want different text on it. This is non-negotiable to respect the original artist.[/b][/size][/indent] [b][color=maroon][size=4]PRICES[/size][/color][/b] [indent][b]Poems = 5kt or 5g! Banners = 10kt or 10g! Banner + Poem = 15kt or 15g[/b] I accept mixed payments at a 1kt/1g ratio. I also take item equivalents from my wishlist, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=146708&tab=dragon&did=29405281]found here[/url].[/indent] [size=4][color=maroon][b]RULES[/b][/color][/size] [indent]You must credit me on the page where you are placing your poem or graphic. For combo orders, even if you do not ask for coding because you have your own code, you [b]CANNOT REMOVE[/b] my credit at the bottom of the poem. I will take up to [b]TWO DRAGONS/PRODUCT REQUESTS[/b] [i]per account[/i] at one time. However, once I've posted your order and payments have been confirmed, you may order two more given that the order list is not full! [b]NOTE[/b]: poems [b]WITH GRAPHICS[/b] will be pre-formatted like the examples below, including lowercase letters, bold capital letters, and coloring to fit the theme. [b]UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE, THESE POEMS WILL ALWAYS BE PRE-FORMATTED.[/b] [u]the pre-formatted code will be available[i] upon request[/i][/u]. All singular poems will follow the standard format of being columned with either all lowercase or with normal capitalization. [u]if you prefer one or the other, please say so in your order form.[/u] [b]If you want a poem formatted or would like the code for a poem or graphic+poem combo, please tell me in your order form. [/b][/indent] [center][b]Please tell me if you would like just a poem, just a banner, or both together![/b][/center] [color=maroon]**For guaranteed satisfaction, as well as the possibility that I may not be able to finish an order on time, please complete the order form below. After being pinged a confirmation from me, set up a [b]TWO-WAY CROSSROAD[/b] with the complete payment. I will not post your product without a pending crossroads. When I've posted your product, I will send a random item to complete the crossroads. You will be messaged within 72 hours if the crossroad has not been finalized as a reminder.[/color] ----- [quote=ORDER FORM][b]Order[/b]: poem, banner, or both! pre-formatted, standard lowercase, or standard capitalization? code or no code? please also indicate the banner size you want if you are ordering one! [b]Price:[/b] what is the estimated price of your order? what are you paying with (treasure/currency/item)? [b]Dragon/Character: [/b]link to dragon or character! [b]Description:[/b] anything you want to say about your dragon or character, be it personality or story-wise! [b]Details: [/b]any specifics for your banner and/or poem, including theme, the text on the banner, dimensions of the banner, the title of the poem, etc.[/quote] [columns][u][b]Orders:[/b][/u] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [columns][u][b]Pinglist (please ask to be added!):[/b][/u] 1. name here 2. name here 3. name here [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] 4. name here 5. name here 6. name here
CURRENTLY: accepting POEM orders only!
This is a revamp of another shop I had a while back. I've recently returned to FR and will be continuing this shop through this new thread. Please note that I am a full time college student and will need time to complete orders. If your order does not get published within 2 weeks, please feel free to message me about it.

Introduction

I like to write poetry and make thematic banners to go with them! I'm always looking to improve my writing skills by tackling new and different artistic challenges, and love to learn about other people's dergs and read their lore/ask character developing questions.

The process for this shop is super simple. Basically, give me a derg and their personality/story/etc. and I'll make a poem and a human-ish aesthetic banner to go with!

I can also make just aesthetic banners, shop banners, and bio banners! All banners are made with pre-existing images and come in four sizes:
  1. Column Banner (176x547): these are the size of the human aesthetic banners in the examples below.
  2. Signature Banner (500x100): these are the size of a full signature banner.
  3. Small Banner (about 300x60): these are the size of the "wishlist" examples below.
  4. Icon Banner (100x100): these are icon-sized squares.

**Note that if you order both the poem and the banner combo, the standard banner size will be Column Banner unless told otherwise.
***If you want art that someone else made for you to be in your banner, you MUST get permission from the artist and confirm it with me! I will always put "art by ---" somewhere on the banner, big or small depending on if you want different text on it. This is non-negotiable to respect the original artist.

PRICES

Poems = 5kt or 5g!
Banners = 10kt or 10g!
Banner + Poem = 15kt or 15g

I accept mixed payments at a 1kt/1g ratio.
I also take item equivalents from my wishlist, found here.

RULES

You must credit me on the page where you are placing your poem or graphic. For combo orders, even if you do not ask for coding because you have your own code, you CANNOT REMOVE my credit at the bottom of the poem.

I will take up to TWO DRAGONS/PRODUCT REQUESTS per account at one time. However, once I've posted your order and payments have been confirmed, you may order two more given that the order list is not full!

NOTE: poems WITH GRAPHICS will be pre-formatted like the examples below, including lowercase letters, bold capital letters, and coloring to fit the theme. UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE, THESE POEMS WILL ALWAYS BE PRE-FORMATTED. the pre-formatted code will be available upon request.

All singular poems will follow the standard format of being columned with either all lowercase or with normal capitalization. if you prefer one or the other, please say so in your order form.

If you want a poem formatted or would like the code for a poem or graphic+poem combo, please tell me in your order form.

Please tell me if you would like just a poem, just a banner, or both together!

**For guaranteed satisfaction, as well as the possibility that I may not be able to finish an order on time, please complete the order form below. After being pinged a confirmation from me, set up a TWO-WAY CROSSROAD with the complete payment. I will not post your product without a pending crossroads. When I've posted your product, I will send a random item to complete the crossroads. You will be messaged within 72 hours if the crossroad has not been finalized as a reminder.

ORDER FORM wrote:
Order: poem, banner, or both! pre-formatted, standard lowercase, or standard capitalization? code or no code? please also indicate the banner size you want if you are ordering one!
Price: what is the estimated price of your order? what are you paying with (treasure/currency/item)?
Dragon/Character: link to dragon or character!
Description: anything you want to say about your dragon or character, be it personality or story-wise!
Details: any specifics for your banner and/or poem, including theme, the text on the banner, dimensions of the banner, the title of the poem, etc.
Orders:
Pinglist (please ask to be added!):
1. name here
2. name here
3. name here

4. name here
5. name here
6. name here
RwlVTlu.png
[center][size=5][color=maroon][b]PAST PRODUCTS AND EXAMPLES.[/b][/color][/size] [/center] ----- [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/NyDxHRH.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][NEXTCOL][NEXTCOL] [center][font=arial narrow][size=5][color=maroon][b]DANGEROUS[/b]. the [i]snake [/i]wrapped in [b]PINK AND GOLD[/b]. roses between her [i]teeth [/i] as she lures you with a [b]SMILE[/b] that could [u]kill[/u] [i]a thousand men dead[/i]. if she thinks you are [b]EASY PREY[/b], it is because [i]you are[/i].[/center] [center][font=mistral][color=maroon][size=5]- [i]femme fatal [/i]// [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=146708]magxctrick[/url][/center][/columns] ----- [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/qN4jswf.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [center][font=arial narrow][color=darkgreen][size=5][b]YOUTH [/b]is a smile dressed upon the [i]eyes[/i] where you are caught [u]ageless[/u]. your troublesome days have long since [i]left [/i]you, yet you are touched by the[b] BOYISH CHARM[/b] you used to own. time has not killed your [i]passion and energy[/i], curiosity for [u]knowledge[/u] far beyond your reach. yet still, you have learned the values that turn [b]BOYS[/b] into knowledgeable [b]WISE MEN[/b]. the best of both worlds. [font=mistral][color=darkgreen]- Asakusath // [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/146708]magxctrick[/url][/columns] ----- [columns][color=transparent][size=2]GOD OF DEATH: THANATOS[nextcol] [center][font=arial narrow][color=darkviolet][size=5][b]DEATH [/b]is a man with sharp, pearly teeth who smiles like the[i] moonlit sky[/i]; a bright, burning light shrouded in [u]darkness[/u]. he has the laugh of [b]HEAVEN[/b] caught in the curve of his jaw yet in his eyes burn all the [u]wrath[/u] locked behind [b]HELL'S GATES[/b]. what [i]cruel and unfortunate [/i]soul has come to see him today ? fooled by the voice of [s]angels[/s] on his tongue ? must be an [i]undeserving man[/i] who takes his hand and walks down to the [b]GRAVE[/b]. the only one who will ever be [b]GOOD ENOUGH [/b] for the [i]beautiful [/i]and the [u]cruel[/u] is [b]HER[/b]. [font=mistral][color=darkviolet]- Thanatos // [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/146708]magxctrick[/url][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wPyEy5i.png[/img] [/columns] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/iDToxjQ.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [center][font=arial narrow][color=darkviolet][size=5][b]DEATH [/b]is a woman with a sad, forgotten [i]smile[/i] whose gentle lips curve to the forsaken land of [u]greedy men[/u] corrupting the almighty [i]innocent[/i]. she has scorned the very [b]POISON[/b] that drips from their lips and [i]kills [/i]the innate good one by one. into her arms comes the [i]hardworking [/i] benevolent people who seek [b]LIBERATION [/b]from their oppressive lives. one by one, she directs them to the beauty of [i]a million stars[/i] scattered in the [b]NIGHT SKY[/b]. as it would seem, she has found a better [u]home[/u] up in the dimly lit clouds where [i]love [/i]is nothing more than [b]HUMBLE[/b]. [font=mistral][color=darkviolet]- Nyx // [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/146708]magxctrick[/url] [/columns] ----- [columns]Saeurella Talons and teeth buried deep in Fate and all divine, writes history of which you keep an art you have refined. Yet heavy burdens Fate befell, brought surely and brought soon - what they thought would bid you well your future they have strewn. Color, laughter, love and hate no feeling ever true. A soundless soul dissociates to a lifeless life anew. Wistful others carry on in visions raw and free, Yet in this role you have forgone the things you can foresee. Write of life you don't embrace, do what has been approved but to this time and to this place your heart Fate has removed. Ms. Wayward Keeper. [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol]Sion You remember the ground, salted The deep soil beneath your feet as you sunk. Dark blues in the sky, breathless. Heaving smoke into the air. In the midst of the cold, one appeared Daisies with their white petals drooping. Captured in the way each one fell. And empty. The whispers of goodbye. You remembered, solemn daisies still. Yet where you stand, remembering Different, that you are, and speechless. Where years have touched your face, And dirt felt free, loosened by your sharp claws As they dug to place a single potential seed. Today, you hear a simple sound To break all whispers and inklings of regret. A hearty breath of joy filtered into light. With warm and welcoming skies of orange tones and pink hues. Primroses. They danced in the grass before you. You were watching them when you remembered the daisies. And solemn, still. The remorse that chills your teeth. But Primroses. They laugh. And you are bemused. A past will wander endlessly, but you make your stay Where Primroses bloom and you watch on, Hoping the Daisies will watch too As you garden a meadow for them. [/columns] ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kmwFWnK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nXlyigE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gSqhvTk.png[/img]
PAST PRODUCTS AND EXAMPLES.

NyDxHRH.png
DANGEROUS.
the snake wrapped in
PINK AND GOLD.
roses between her teeth
as she lures you with a SMILE
that could kill
a thousand men dead.
if she thinks you are
EASY PREY,
it is because
you are.

- femme fatal // magxctrick

qN4jswf.png
YOUTH is a smile
dressed upon the eyes
where you are caught
ageless.

your troublesome days
have long since left you,
yet you are touched by
the BOYISH CHARM
you used to own.

time has not killed your
passion and energy,
curiosity for knowledge
far beyond your reach.

yet still, you have learned
the values that turn BOYS
into knowledgeable WISE MEN.

the best of both worlds.

- Asakusath // magxctrick

GOD OF DEATH: THANATOS
DEATH is a man with sharp, pearly teeth
who smiles like the moonlit sky;
a bright, burning light
shrouded in darkness.

he has the laugh of HEAVEN
caught in the curve of his jaw
yet in his eyes burn all the wrath
locked behind HELL'S GATES.

what cruel and unfortunate soul
has come to see him today ?
fooled by the voice of angels
on his tongue ?

must be an undeserving man
who takes his hand
and walks down to the GRAVE.

the only one who will ever be
GOOD ENOUGH
for the beautiful and the cruel
is HER.

- Thanatos // magxctrick
wPyEy5i.png
iDToxjQ.png
DEATH is a woman with a sad, forgotten smile
whose gentle lips curve to the
forsaken land of greedy men
corrupting the almighty innocent.

she has scorned the very POISON
that drips from their lips
and kills the innate good
one by one.

into her arms comes the hardworking
benevolent people
who seek LIBERATION from their
oppressive lives.

one by one, she directs them to
the beauty of a million stars
scattered in the NIGHT SKY.

as it would seem,
she has found a better home
up in the dimly lit clouds
where love is nothing more than
HUMBLE.

- Nyx // magxctrick

Saeurella

Talons and teeth buried deep
in Fate and all divine,
writes history of which you keep
an art you have refined.

Yet heavy burdens Fate befell,
brought surely and brought soon -
what they thought would bid you well
your future they have strewn.

Color, laughter, love and hate
no feeling ever true.
A soundless soul dissociates
to a lifeless life anew.

Wistful others carry on
in visions raw and free,
Yet in this role you have forgone
the things you can foresee.

Write of life you don't embrace,
do what has been approved
but to this time and to this place
your heart Fate has removed.

Ms. Wayward Keeper.

Sion

You remember the ground, salted
The deep soil beneath your feet as you sunk.
Dark blues in the sky, breathless.
Heaving smoke into the air.

In the midst of the cold, one appeared
Daisies with their white petals drooping.
Captured in the way each one fell.
And empty. The whispers of goodbye.

You remembered, solemn daisies still.

Yet where you stand, remembering
Different, that you are, and speechless.
Where years have touched your face,
And dirt felt free, loosened by your sharp claws
As they dug to place a single potential seed.

Today, you hear a simple sound
To break all whispers and inklings of regret.
A hearty breath of joy filtered into light.
With warm and welcoming skies of orange tones and pink hues.

Primroses. They danced in the grass before you.
You were watching them when you remembered the daisies.
And solemn, still. The remorse that chills your teeth.
But Primroses. They laugh. And you are bemused.

A past will wander endlessly, but you make your stay
Where Primroses bloom and you watch on,
Hoping the Daisies will watch too
As you garden a meadow for them.

kmwFWnK.png

nXlyigE.png

gSqhvTk.png
RwlVTlu.png
@magxctrick Order: poem Price: treasure Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41444304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414444/41444304_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: there are some tibits about her on her bio ^^ Details: i'm happy for you to make the poem about any aspect about her. She already has a poem written so if it could be different to that one that would be great ^^ Also no need to format it I can a system in palce for poems already u vu Order: poem Price: treasure Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37990028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379901/37990028_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: there are some tibits about him on his bio, it's not a lot so please let me know if you need more to work with! Details: Same as above, whatever you get from the information on his bio you're welcome to write about.
@magxctrick

Order: poem
Price: treasure
Dragon/Character:
41444304_350.png

Description: there are some tibits about her on her bio ^^
Details: i'm happy for you to make the poem about any aspect about her. She already has a poem written so if it could be different to that one that would be great ^^ Also no need to format it I can a system in palce for poems already u vu

Order: poem
Price: treasure
Dragon/Character:
37990028_350.png

Description: there are some tibits about him on his bio, it's not a lot so please let me know if you need more to work with!
Details: Same as above, whatever you get from the information on his bio you're welcome to write about.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@MahuruRaji

Thank you for your interest! Consider this order confirmed.

I will take up to two dragons per person at one time [this will be added to the post above for everyone's convenience]. However, once I've posted poems or graphics for your two dragons and payments have been finalized, you can order another two so long as there is space on the order list!
@MahuruRaji

Thank you for your interest! Consider this order confirmed.

I will take up to two dragons per person at one time [this will be added to the post above for everyone's convenience]. However, once I've posted poems or graphics for your two dragons and payments have been finalized, you can order another two so long as there is space on the order list!
RwlVTlu.png
@magxctrick Awesome thank you!!

I'll edit my original post with the additional dragon, just so all the information is kept in the same place for you, and send your payment through once I finish that!

Thank you very much! ^^
@magxctrick Awesome thank you!!

I'll edit my original post with the additional dragon, just so all the information is kept in the same place for you, and send your payment through once I finish that!

Thank you very much! ^^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
@MahuruRaji here are the poems! let me know if you want something changed. i will happily rewrite a poem once or twice before accepting payment, should you want a different theme or style.

Please confirm your approval or revisions so I know whether or not to accept the payment :)

Saeurella

in Fate and all divine,
an art you have refined.

no feeling ever true.
to a lifeless life anew.

Wistful others carry on
in visions raw and free,

Ms. Wayward Keeper.

Sion

@MahuruRaji here are the poems! let me know if you want something changed. i will happily rewrite a poem once or twice before accepting payment, should you want a different theme or style.

Please confirm your approval or revisions so I know whether or not to accept the payment :)

Saeurella

in Fate and all divine,
an art you have refined.

no feeling ever true.
to a lifeless life anew.

Wistful others carry on
in visions raw and free,

Ms. Wayward Keeper.

Sion

RwlVTlu.png
@magxctrick I COULD CRY THESE ARE SO PERFECT OML Q AQ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I really appreciate you taking the time to ask me questions and really understand the characters. The end results speak for themselves! I hope they wren't too hard to write for ;; v;; I really love what you came to in the end, they are both perfect and I wouldn't want to change anything about them!

fwnfwfwe honestly the only change i want to ask for has nothing to do with the poems themselves but just because of my pedantic butt that noticed the poem for
Saeurella is literlly ONE LINE shorter than her other poem and it's driving me nuts fbwfbwbwebwe. I don't obsess over the lenght differences with all the poems, it's literally just because it's so close yet not perfect that's it's bugging me ;;;;; v;;; Would it be possible to add just one more line to her poem? Sorry if that messes with the flow. It's so perfect as it is and honestly I don't want to touch it but hnnnnnnnnnnnnng! Q AQ

You can see what I mean on her bio when you look at it > v>;;;;

Hnng, but srsly these are amazing, I'd love to commision you again these are just too perfect ;; v;;

Alsoooo, (sorry this is getting so long already) I'm not very good at reading poetry and I usually don't ask these kinds of things but I was curious, with Sion's poem, are the flowers metaphors with the dragons he reared for war? seems like a really dumb question I'm just terrible at reading poems > v>
@magxctrick I COULD CRY THESE ARE SO PERFECT OML Q AQ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I really appreciate you taking the time to ask me questions and really understand the characters. The end results speak for themselves! I hope they wren't too hard to write for ;; v;; I really love what you came to in the end, they are both perfect and I wouldn't want to change anything about them!

fwnfwfwe honestly the only change i want to ask for has nothing to do with the poems themselves but just because of my pedantic butt that noticed the poem for
Saeurella is literlly ONE LINE shorter than her other poem and it's driving me nuts fbwfbwbwebwe. I don't obsess over the lenght differences with all the poems, it's literally just because it's so close yet not perfect that's it's bugging me ;;;;; v;;; Would it be possible to add just one more line to her poem? Sorry if that messes with the flow. It's so perfect as it is and honestly I don't want to touch it but hnnnnnnnnnnnnng! Q AQ

You can see what I mean on her bio when you look at it > v>;;;;

Hnng, but srsly these are amazing, I'd love to commision you again these are just too perfect ;; v;;

Alsoooo, (sorry this is getting so long already) I'm not very good at reading poetry and I usually don't ask these kinds of things but I was curious, with Sion's poem, are the flowers metaphors with the dragons he reared for war? seems like a really dumb question I'm just terrible at reading poems > v>
@MahuruRaji couldn't come up with an actual line so i inputted a semi-title toward the end of her poem!

Also, yes! I looked it up a little and daisies symbolize innocence while primroses symbolize childhood. So in a sense, he was reminded of how he kinda burned the innocence of the dragons he reared for war through the "primroses" or children he sees happily dancing around now in front of his little garden. Other than that though, his feelings on the matter can be interpreted however you want!
@MahuruRaji couldn't come up with an actual line so i inputted a semi-title toward the end of her poem!

Also, yes! I looked it up a little and daisies symbolize innocence while primroses symbolize childhood. So in a sense, he was reminded of how he kinda burned the innocence of the dragons he reared for war through the "primroses" or children he sees happily dancing around now in front of his little garden. Other than that though, his feelings on the matter can be interpreted however you want!
RwlVTlu.png
@magxctrick Aah that's okei! Yea it flows so perfectly already that adding another line in might just ruin it so thank you! hnng rip, with the space though it passes the mark with two lines, so i think what i'll do is just add another space at the end of the poem so at least the credits are aligned > v>;; sorry I know it's a dumb thing I really wish I wasn't that pedantic ;; ^;;;

Aah that's so awesome!! I love symbolising like that, even if I don't always pick up on it right away (my head kind of gets foggy when i read but I try!! ;; v;; ) Hnng, now I just hope Fr releases daisy or primrose food items so I can use them as the header for the poem some day > v>

@magxctrick Aah that's okei! Yea it flows so perfectly already that adding another line in might just ruin it so thank you! hnng rip, with the space though it passes the mark with two lines, so i think what i'll do is just add another space at the end of the poem so at least the credits are aligned > v>;; sorry I know it's a dumb thing I really wish I wasn't that pedantic ;; ^;;;

Aah that's so awesome!! I love symbolising like that, even if I don't always pick up on it right away (my head kind of gets foggy when i read but I try!! ;; v;; ) Hnng, now I just hope Fr releases daisy or primrose food items so I can use them as the header for the poem some day > v>

Order: Poem, please! Price: Gems Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43799812] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437999/43799812_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: Her name is Macchiato! Details: Anything about coffee and calm mornings. Please let me know if this is okay!
Order: Poem, please!
Price: Gems
Dragon/Character:

43799812_350.png

Description: Her name is Macchiato!
Details: Anything about coffee and calm mornings.
Please let me know if this is okay!
u28bzYI.png1586_200px_madolche_by_miirshroom-dcec1cf.pngi0G0zFy.png
1 2 3 4 5