Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Poem and Banner Sales! || OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
I really enjoyed your poem. A perfect masterpiece for one stinky boy. Nothing needs to be changed. I really liked the lighthearted, and descriptive aspects contained.

Ill be sure to update Stinkyfeet's bio soon!
I really enjoyed your poem. A perfect masterpiece for one stinky boy. Nothing needs to be changed. I really liked the lighthearted, and descriptive aspects contained.

Ill be sure to update Stinkyfeet's bio soon!
SORRY YOU'RE PROBABLY REALLY SICK OF ME AT THIS POINT ;; v;;; fbwfbwefwe, but I bought this new dragon recently and I've fallen in love with him I just need to buy him all the things fwfbwfbwe. Order: poem, no code Price: 10kt Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41684230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416843/41684230_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: There is some info on his bio ^^ Details: Anything you feel like writing for him based on what you read, anything that inspires you most about him. Again, pretty free range with the poem so long as you think it fits him~ Order: poem, no code Price: 10kt Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37191321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371914/37191321_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: There is so much info on her bio, probably more than needed, she's my most spoilt dragon > v>;;;; Details: Okei, so this is probably a weird one so I understand if you don't want to do it! Just let me know, I'm happy to just commision the one above. But I was thinking about a sort of rhyme song that in lore she would sing? Maybe something her parents would read to her. So I guess less so about her, but more a poem that would appeal to her? Also on that note, you don't need to get really fancy with it, honestly i'm happy if you want to keep it really simple basic rhymes and standard formatting.
SORRY YOU'RE PROBABLY REALLY SICK OF ME AT THIS POINT ;; v;;; fbwfbwefwe, but I bought this new dragon recently and I've fallen in love with him I just need to buy him all the things fwfbwfbwe.

Order: poem, no code
Price: 10kt
Dragon/Character:
41684230_350.png

Description: There is some info on his bio ^^
Details: Anything you feel like writing for him based on what you read, anything that inspires you most about him. Again, pretty free range with the poem so long as you think it fits him~

Order: poem, no code
Price: 10kt
Dragon/Character:
37191321_350.png

Description: There is so much info on her bio, probably more than needed, she's my most spoilt dragon > v>;;;;
Details: Okei, so this is probably a weird one so I understand if you don't want to do it! Just let me know, I'm happy to just commision the one above. But I was thinking about a sort of rhyme song that in lore she would sing? Maybe something her parents would read to her. So I guess less so about her, but more a poem that would appeal to her? Also on that note, you don't need to get really fancy with it, honestly i'm happy if you want to keep it really simple basic rhymes and standard formatting.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@MahuruRaji returning customers are my favorite <3 a song might be interesting, so I'll definitely attempt it! though, you're welcome to send your first payment first, and then send another after i post the song, just in case it becomes something you're not looking for!! i won't charge you for the song if it isn't what you want!

edit: also, who made the art next to your bio? i love it and am interested!
@MahuruRaji returning customers are my favorite <3 a song might be interesting, so I'll definitely attempt it! though, you're welcome to send your first payment first, and then send another after i post the song, just in case it becomes something you're not looking for!! i won't charge you for the song if it isn't what you want!

edit: also, who made the art next to your bio? i love it and am interested!
RwlVTlu.png
Aaah that makes me happy > v< I just hope I'm not annoying you xD And sure thing! I'll send up payment for the first now! honestly I'll send you half payment for the second, because even if it's not what I'm looking for I still want to pay you some of it for your time ;; v;;

Ah also sorry but which art are you referring to? ;; v;;
Did you mean Euterpe's bio?
Aaah that makes me happy > v< I just hope I'm not annoying you xD And sure thing! I'll send up payment for the first now! honestly I'll send you half payment for the second, because even if it's not what I'm looking for I still want to pay you some of it for your time ;; v;;

Ah also sorry but which art are you referring to? ;; v;;
Did you mean Euterpe's bio?
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
@magxctrick NFOEWBFOWE, I've been missing so many pings hnng whyyyyy. So sorry this is a late reply! ;; v;; ah but yea sorry, the one at the top left is one i draw. Aaaw I'm so flattered you like it! ;; v;; I'll add you to my pinglist now, thank you so much!! <33
@magxctrick NFOEWBFOWE, I've been missing so many pings hnng whyyyyy. So sorry this is a late reply! ;; v;; ah but yea sorry, the one at the top left is one i draw. Aaaw I'm so flattered you like it! ;; v;; I'll add you to my pinglist now, thank you so much!! <33
@MahuruRaji sorry this took so long! let me know your thoughts!

phakhor

Across sand-swept desert dunes
In an ocean high and dry
Talons brush across the dust
And flash at passerbys

Talonok fly to and fro
Though in the midst he stands
Spirals dipping in and out
These rough brown desert sands

Swirling in the sunny mounds
His eyes a glassy hue
A snake among eroded grounds
Where this is all he knew

No others here, nothing the same
Yet a family that was born
Out of luck and out of change
This dragon became the norm.

Even though he's different here
This home is where he stays
Family and Friends alike
He's settled in their ways.
spacespacespace Euterpe

Up in the sky far away
Lights bring us a pretty day
And up in the sky when stars are bright
Lights bring us a pretty night
Up in the sky, bright and blue
Lights will dip, and twist in view
And up in the sky, grey and bleak
Lights will lift you to your feet
Up in the sky with when clouds are low
Lights bring us warmth and glow
And up in the sky where birds are high
The Lightweaver will always fly
@MahuruRaji sorry this took so long! let me know your thoughts!

phakhor

Across sand-swept desert dunes
In an ocean high and dry
Talons brush across the dust
And flash at passerbys

Talonok fly to and fro
Though in the midst he stands
Spirals dipping in and out
These rough brown desert sands

Swirling in the sunny mounds
His eyes a glassy hue
A snake among eroded grounds
Where this is all he knew

No others here, nothing the same
Yet a family that was born
Out of luck and out of change
This dragon became the norm.

Even though he's different here
This home is where he stays
Family and Friends alike
He's settled in their ways.
spacespacespace Euterpe

Up in the sky far away
Lights bring us a pretty day
And up in the sky when stars are bright
Lights bring us a pretty night
Up in the sky, bright and blue
Lights will dip, and twist in view
And up in the sky, grey and bleak
Lights will lift you to your feet
Up in the sky with when clouds are low
Lights bring us warmth and glow
And up in the sky where birds are high
The Lightweaver will always fly
RwlVTlu.png
@magxctrick You're all good!! I'm happy waiting for commisions! especially these because I know they'll be amazing Q AQ
AAAAAh and I love them, they're perfect!!! Q AQ I'll send your payment over right away!

Also, Euterpe's is exactly what I wanted! I could hear her mum reading her like a story book at night. You know that tone parents read kids books in > v>

Sorry, the only thing is that one line in Pha'khour's poem, about his blue eyes. I couldn't tell if this was set during his youth. Because during his early years he got cataracts, so he actually has like glasses grey eyes, not blue. I really love that line though, so maybe instead of referring to their colour, could be something else? Or even though he's blind now, he's still as wide-eyed and curious as he as when he was a baby?
@magxctrick You're all good!! I'm happy waiting for commisions! especially these because I know they'll be amazing Q AQ
AAAAAh and I love them, they're perfect!!! Q AQ I'll send your payment over right away!

Also, Euterpe's is exactly what I wanted! I could hear her mum reading her like a story book at night. You know that tone parents read kids books in > v>

Sorry, the only thing is that one line in Pha'khour's poem, about his blue eyes. I couldn't tell if this was set during his youth. Because during his early years he got cataracts, so he actually has like glasses grey eyes, not blue. I really love that line though, so maybe instead of referring to their colour, could be something else? Or even though he's blind now, he's still as wide-eyed and curious as he as when he was a baby?
AH it's perfect!! Nah it's good, i like it as a descriptor! ^^ thank you!!

PFFF, that I did xD sorry, i get real gung-ho about paying for commisions, like, HNNG THANK YOU PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY > v>;; sorry, fixed that now!
AH it's perfect!! Nah it's good, i like it as a descriptor! ^^ thank you!!

PFFF, that I did xD sorry, i get real gung-ho about paying for commisions, like, HNNG THANK YOU PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY > v>;; sorry, fixed that now!
[center]Order: Poem! Standard lowercase, code. Price: 20kt! Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42589216] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425893/42589216_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: I would like something having to do with her lore, please! Details: Since her original clan was from Ice, could you make the poem kind of ice related too? If that makes sense, that is[/center]
Order: Poem! Standard lowercase, code.
Price: 20kt!
Dragon/Character:
42589216_350.png

Description: I would like something having to do with her lore, please!
Details: Since her original clan was from Ice, could you make the poem kind of ice related too? If that makes sense, that is
1Eugjnd.pngI6Rvk8j.png
@magxctrick forgot to ping you asdfghj
@magxctrick forgot to ping you asdfghj
1Eugjnd.pngI6Rvk8j.png
1 2 3 4 5