Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crowworm's art shop (full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b][font=Book Antiqua][size=7]Welcome to my art shop![/size] [/b] [size=4]Status: Semi-open [b][size=5]Updates:[/size] [/b] [size=3] Easter break, I've got a lot of time now. [emoji=raven] [b][size=5]Rules:[/size][/b] No need to @ me , I'm subscribed [b]Will draw/write:[/b] -Dragons (fr & non-fr, if you really try, you can convince me to try to draw a non-dragon) [b] Will not draw/write:[/b] -Anything outside of fr rules [b]Very likely not to:[/b] -romance [b] General rules[/b] -If using my art, please credit me, by lining back to this post/my profile in a visible way or via the image itself -Payment is up front, but will only accept when done -Please be respectful, and understand that I have a right to decline -First come first serve -Feel free to post off fr, except for tumblr, I am on there and can post it myself [emoji=raven] -Simple backgrounds/apparel= no extra costs -Complicated background=extra costs -Extra dragons=extra cost -Simple animation= 0-5kt extra (glitter> blinking animation) -If you wish do not for progress updates, please say so! -Changed a gene/added a new apparel piece? For 10kt/g I will alter it, as long it doesn't mean I have to change the whole piece [/center]
Welcome to my art shop!

Updates:

Easter break, I've got a lot of time now.

Rules:

No need to @ me , I'm subscribed

Will draw/write:
-Dragons (fr & non-fr, if you really try, you can convince me to try to draw a non-dragon)

Will not draw/write:

-Anything outside of fr rules

Very likely not to:
-romance

General rules

-If using my art, please credit me, by lining back to this post/my profile in a visible way or via the image itself
-Payment is up front, but will only accept when done
-Please be respectful, and understand that I have a right to decline
-First come first serve
-Feel free to post off fr, except for tumblr, I am on there and can post it myself

-Simple backgrounds/apparel= no extra costs
-Complicated background=extra costs
-Extra dragons=extra cost
-Simple animation= 0-5kt extra (glitter> blinking animation)
-If you wish do not for progress updates, please say so!
-Changed a gene/added a new apparel piece? For 10kt/g I will alter it, as long it doesn't mean I have to change the whole piece

we miss the dad
[center] [size=5][font=Book Antiqua]Drawn stuff[/font][/size][/center] [b]Sketches[/b] [columns][nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529809219134816289/550433901659684876/pal-pal-veri-smol.png[/img][nextcol][b]Bust:[/b] Includes a clean-ish sketched bust, greyscale or not, its your choice! You can request for rough colouring (1-4 colours) for an extra price of 15kt/g [b]85 kt/g [/b][/columns] [columns][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/UZxqKbv.png[/img][nextcol] [b]Fullbody: [/b] A full body sketch of your dragon, greyscale or not is up to you, you can request for rough colouring (1-4 colours) for an extra price of 15kt/g [b]100kt/g [/b][/columns] [b]Coloured and shaded[/b] [columns][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/JazAH7P.png[/img] [nextcol][b]Bust:[/b] Includes a lined, fully coloured bust. shading comes at a price of 50kt/g extra [b]300kt/g[/b] [/columns] [columns][nextcol] [i]fullbody example coming soon[/i][nextcol] [b]Fullbody: [/b] Includes a lined, fully coloured fullbody. Shading comes at a price of 80kt/g extra [b]500kt/g[/columns] Complicated apparel/skins can be negotiated, though I still may decline
Drawn stuff

Sketches
pal-pal-veri-smol.png Bust:
Includes a clean-ish sketched bust, greyscale or not, its your choice! You can request for rough colouring (1-4 colours) for an extra price of 15kt/g
85 kt/g
UZxqKbv.png Fullbody:
A full body sketch of your dragon, greyscale or not is up to you, you can request for rough colouring (1-4 colours) for an extra price of 15kt/g
100kt/g

Coloured and shaded
JazAH7P.png Bust:
Includes a lined, fully coloured bust. shading comes at a price of 50kt/g extra
300kt/g
fullbody example coming soon
Fullbody:
Includes a lined, fully coloured fullbody. Shading comes at a price of 80kt/g extra
500kt/g

Complicated apparel/skins can be negotiated, though I still may decline

we miss the dad
Alternate payment

I will accept mixed payment, definitely will accept anything from my wishlist at lah
Alternate payment

I will accept mixed payment, definitely will accept anything from my wishlist at lah

we miss the dad
[b][font=Book Antiqua]Forms:[/b] [b][font=Book Antiqua]Drawing:[/b] [code] Type: sketch/lined, bust/fullbody Shaded:y/n Background:y(describe in notes please)/n Dragon(s): [image here] Img size: i default to 600x800px, which fits in a dragon bio Notes: stuff like specific traits of said dragon, something concrete you wish for, backgrounds and animations... [/code]
Forms:

Drawing:
Code:
Type: sketch/lined, bust/fullbody Shaded:y/n Background:y(describe in notes please)/n Dragon(s): [image here] Img size: i default to 600x800px, which fits in a dragon bio Notes: stuff like specific traits of said dragon, something concrete you wish for, backgrounds and animations...

we miss the dad
Slots:

1. xRK800
2. CaptainAnabelle

pings for open slots:
@/Marrigan @/SleepyDrago @/LuckyLuciano @/october @/CatkinStarchild @/amillionzeros
Slots:

1. xRK800
2. CaptainAnabelle

pings for open slots:
@/Marrigan @/SleepyDrago @/LuckyLuciano @/october @/CatkinStarchild @/amillionzeros

we miss the dad
aaand we're open!
aaand we're open!

we miss the dad
Hey, i just wanted to know if you would be willing to take a [item=spare inventory crate] as part of the payment?
Hey, i just wanted to know if you would be willing to take a

as part of the payment?
@SteveStevenson
sure! i should add item payment to the post soon thanks for reminding
@SteveStevenson
sure! i should add item payment to the post soon thanks for reminding

we miss the dad
Does 100g + the inventory for a shaded full body sound good?
Does 100g + the inventory for a shaded full body sound good?
it does!
it does!

we miss the dad
1 2 3 4 5 6 7