Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Snowkitsu

It's me! Hey :)

Type of Piece - Inked Bust
Payment Type - Treasure
Dragon/Character - The character in question can be found here!
Other specifications - I'd prefer if he was drawn without his hood, if that's alright with you ^^
@Snowkitsu

It's me! Hey :)

Type of Piece - Inked Bust
Payment Type - Treasure
Dragon/Character - The character in question can be found here!
Other specifications - I'd prefer if he was drawn without his hood, if that's alright with you ^^
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta
Ooh this one looks like fun! I'll get to it as soon as I can! No hood is good to me :>
@DetectiveMetta
Ooh this one looks like fun! I'll get to it as soon as I can! No hood is good to me :>
Emblem-2_100px.png
^
^
Emblem-2_100px.png
I'm waaaaay too poor for this but can I just say that your art is absolutely beautiful
I'm waaaaay too poor for this but can I just say that your art is absolutely beautiful
akueye3.png
@Knoxxi Thank you!
@Knoxxi Thank you!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu
Are you open? And would you be willing to do Paypal for a commission?
@Snowkitsu
Are you open? And would you be willing to do Paypal for a commission?
@Grimtalon I'm currently closed as I have a queue to catch up on, I'm nearing it's end but I'll likely reformat the shop before opening. I have never taken PayPal before but I'll probably be open to it once I sort out my shop ^^ would you like to be added to my pinglist?
@Grimtalon I'm currently closed as I have a queue to catch up on, I'm nearing it's end but I'll likely reformat the shop before opening. I have never taken PayPal before but I'll probably be open to it once I sort out my shop ^^ would you like to be added to my pinglist?
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu I would love to be added to the pinglist. I'm totally open for direct messages too, whatever is easier for you. :D
@Snowkitsu I would love to be added to the pinglist. I'm totally open for direct messages too, whatever is easier for you. :D
@Snowkitsu Your art is beautiful O.O Could you put me on your pinglist when you open up slots?
@Snowkitsu Your art is beautiful O.O Could you put me on your pinglist when you open up slots?
1491_500px_0verdose_by_miirshroom-dc7fva7.png
@0verdose sure! Not sure if it will be any time soon since I have a lot going on but Ill add ya!
@0verdose sure! Not sure if it will be any time soon since I have a lot going on but Ill add ya!
Emblem-2_100px.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28