Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Pixel shop (plus misc)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Stormblooded
XD Chiropans are my aesthetic lovechildren haha. I love em, too. :P

I can work with that. Chiropans don't actually have visually distinct genders. They keep their bits hidden, so no worries.

When you say short hair, do you mean like.. shota boy short or like... short but long enough to put in a teeny ponytail?

Eyes have two colors. The main color of the sclera will match the color of the claws/inner ears/insides/blood (though those can be any hue or saturation of the base color), and then they have two irises and two pupils per eye, so you can choose a color for the iris, too. Or multiple colors for the irises, if you prefer.
@Stormblooded
XD Chiropans are my aesthetic lovechildren haha. I love em, too. :P

I can work with that. Chiropans don't actually have visually distinct genders. They keep their bits hidden, so no worries.

When you say short hair, do you mean like.. shota boy short or like... short but long enough to put in a teeny ponytail?

Eyes have two colors. The main color of the sclera will match the color of the claws/inner ears/insides/blood (though those can be any hue or saturation of the base color), and then they have two irises and two pupils per eye, so you can choose a color for the iris, too. Or multiple colors for the irises, if you prefer.
Really wants a pixel size 150+ but doesn’t have the money yet I’ll be back
Really wants a pixel size 150+ but doesn’t have the money yet I’ll be back
?6J2bK=party.png
@NighmareRuff
Ohhh I really like the teeny ponytail idea!
As for the irises, a nice purple would do!

Do you ask payment before, after, or 50/50?
@NighmareRuff
Ohhh I really like the teeny ponytail idea!
As for the irises, a nice purple would do!

Do you ask payment before, after, or 50/50?
RmHSCAk.pngogBOddY.pngI9vf1K9.png
@Stormblooded
I make a sketch or do a little preliminary lineart to show you first. If you want/need changes, they can be made at that time, but if you're satisfied with the design so far, you pay, and I get started on the finished product. XD
@Stormblooded
I make a sketch or do a little preliminary lineart to show you first. If you want/need changes, they can be made at that time, but if you're satisfied with the design so far, you pay, and I get started on the finished product. XD
@NightmareRebuff I’d like to order a 150+ pixel of this boy here: https://toyhou.se/2288257.braex#8018775

He can be in any pose you want, but could I have his tail moving?
@NightmareRebuff I’d like to order a 150+ pixel of this boy here: https://toyhou.se/2288257.braex#8018775

He can be in any pose you want, but could I have his tail moving?
?6J2bK=party.png
@Nightmarerebuff
Okay, that's cool! Yeah slim antennae would be good :)
@Nightmarerebuff
Okay, that's cool! Yeah slim antennae would be good :)
hi
@SparkzTheShinx

I think I can manage that, yeah. XD Is he a little more buff than the average Houndoom, or pretty standard? Some of his refs have quite a chin, and some dont. XD
@SparkzTheShinx

I think I can manage that, yeah. XD Is he a little more buff than the average Houndoom, or pretty standard? Some of his refs have quite a chin, and some dont. XD
@NightmareRebuff a bit more buff (usually I just leave it up to the artist’s imaginations x3) I’ll send the payment over now!
@NightmareRebuff a bit more buff (usually I just leave it up to the artist’s imaginations x3) I’ll send the payment over now!
?6J2bK=party.png
@SparkzTheShinx

You don't have to pay just yet. XD You're behind a few other people on the queue. I don't usually accept payment until I've started in on the project.
@SparkzTheShinx

You don't have to pay just yet. XD You're behind a few other people on the queue. I don't usually accept payment until I've started in on the project.
@NightmareRebuff

wow, these are cool! I'd love to get a 150 pixel flat color fullbody of my two boys here! (you dont have to do kizu if you dont want, i know hes a tad gorey but if you decide to you dont have to draw the blood either!)

would they be 150kT together or a bit higher?
@NightmareRebuff

wow, these are cool! I'd love to get a 150 pixel flat color fullbody of my two boys here! (you dont have to do kizu if you dont want, i know hes a tad gorey but if you decide to you dont have to draw the blood either!)

would they be 150kT together or a bit higher?
9o0aDxU.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16