Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [AT] ~Art Trades~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Natakiro Okay, I got your piece ready! I tried my best, hope you like it ^^" [img]https://i.imgur.com/bQkqe5j.png[/img]
@Natakiro

Okay, I got your piece ready! I tried my best, hope you like it ^^"

bQkqe5j.png
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind Oh wow, that was fast, and I absolutely love it! Best dragon artwork I have ever gotten; thank you so much for the trade! ~ ♥ *cuddles it* I love the little details, like in his ruffles, around his neck scales, and on the leaves of the rose on his neck, the super glittery glimmer, and the accented background is perfect. :3 (and also getting his eyes right in the wake of the new types.)

I'll get to work on yours ASAP! ~ Thank you again for an awesome trade.

Also, would you mind if I scaled it down to 640px wide to fit in his bio? It'll link back to your original and I will obviously give you credit. If you would rather scale and host it, let me know. ^^
@Sealterbloind Oh wow, that was fast, and I absolutely love it! Best dragon artwork I have ever gotten; thank you so much for the trade! ~ ♥ *cuddles it* I love the little details, like in his ruffles, around his neck scales, and on the leaves of the rose on his neck, the super glittery glimmer, and the accented background is perfect. :3 (and also getting his eyes right in the wake of the new types.)

I'll get to work on yours ASAP! ~ Thank you again for an awesome trade.

Also, would you mind if I scaled it down to 640px wide to fit in his bio? It'll link back to your original and I will obviously give you credit. If you would rather scale and host it, let me know. ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

*blushes* Aaw thank you, I'm really glad to hear that you like it ^^<3 Oh and no pressure, I'm seriously in no hurry to get my part of the trade :'3

Oh whoops, I forgot to mention that the picture is a bit bigger, my apologies ^^" I'm totally fine that you scale it down! I'd much appreaciate if you could maybe add a link to my userpage or something near the art ^^" And it would be super nice if you link the picture so that other users may check the picture in it's full size :3
@Natakiro

*blushes* Aaw thank you, I'm really glad to hear that you like it ^^<3 Oh and no pressure, I'm seriously in no hurry to get my part of the trade :'3

Oh whoops, I forgot to mention that the picture is a bit bigger, my apologies ^^" I'm totally fine that you scale it down! I'd much appreaciate if you could maybe add a link to my userpage or something near the art ^^" And it would be super nice if you link the picture so that other users may check the picture in it's full size :3
@Sealterbloind Oh, when I said credit, I did mean link back to your page; I already have your name/ID linked in his bio ^^ And I was gonna link the scaled version so that when you click on it, it brings you to the original (your larger one.) Sorry if I worded that weirdly in my post XD I always give artists their proper credit for their work. :3
@Sealterbloind Oh, when I said credit, I did mean link back to your page; I already have your name/ID linked in his bio ^^ And I was gonna link the scaled version so that when you click on it, it brings you to the original (your larger one.) Sorry if I worded that weirdly in my post XD I always give artists their proper credit for their work. :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

Derp, no you didn't word anything weirdly, I just had a massive brain fart or something, sorry :''D 12 hours of drawing in one day makes my head all mushy :')

Oh, btw: Could you add me to your pinglist? I'd very much like to do another trade with you in the future ^^
@Natakiro

Derp, no you didn't word anything weirdly, I just had a massive brain fart or something, sorry :''D 12 hours of drawing in one day makes my head all mushy :')

Oh, btw: Could you add me to your pinglist? I'd very much like to do another trade with you in the future ^^
@Natakiro Sure! Can you do Intakari for me? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38219105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382192/38219105_350.png[/img] [/url] I can do Zelahzynis [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35093009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350931/35093009_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Natakiro
Sure! Can you do Intakari for me?

38219105_350.png

I can do Zelahzynis

35093009_350.png
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya Sure! ~ She's quite pretty (and I love the matching familiar!)

I'm about to work on the person's who requested before you, so I won't be able to get to it right away, though.
@Andraya Sure! ~ She's quite pretty (and I love the matching familiar!)

I'm about to work on the person's who requested before you, so I won't be able to get to it right away, though.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Sealterbloind Oh boy, I know exactly how that feels! XD

And sure thing; I'd absolutely love to do another with you, as well :3 Added! ~ I'll be starting yours tomorrow, btw; pretty sure I'll be able to work on it pretty solid starting tomorrow and should have the rest of the week to.
@Sealterbloind Oh boy, I know exactly how that feels! XD

And sure thing; I'd absolutely love to do another with you, as well :3 Added! ~ I'll be starting yours tomorrow, btw; pretty sure I'll be able to work on it pretty solid starting tomorrow and should have the rest of the week to.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

Yaay, I'm super excited X3
@Natakiro

Yaay, I'm super excited X3
@Natakiro I tried. [img]http://anka.belvetlace.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/skywatcher.png[/img]
@Natakiro
I tried.
skywatcher.png
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13